Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Creative Writing Competition #5 Submissions
Below you can find the submission for the this contest. They are all anonymous so please keep it that way to avoid any form of bias or cheating. I'll post the voting thread shortly where you can discuss as long as you don't reveal who wrote what.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or post in the discussion thread. Good luck.

- Rules
-
Discussion

Reactions: Michael92

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry 1:
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt in: Social Distancing

((Warning: The following contains a lot of censored swearing, because, cmon, its Panty and Stocking, you should expect this.))

Narrator voice (Garterbelt): Daten City, a place bordering between heaven and hell. It is here where Panty and Stocking live, in the Daten City Church, they are in fact two fallen angels who were kicked out of heaven due to their bad behavior. These two anarchy sisters only hope of returning to heaven is to use their angel skills to defeat evil ghosts who terrorize the good people of Daten City. With each ghost defeated, they’ll earn heaven coins that they may use to buy their way back into heaven.
However both angels have one mighty flaw about them. Neither of them are concerned with fighting ghosts, half the time. Stocking is obsessed with sugar, and Panty is obsessed with laying every man in this town.
News anchor man: Good morning! Or well... I wouldn't say it has been exactly good... heh... today marks two months with the (unnamed virus here) that has been spreading rapidly across Daten City. As recommended by professionals we should all take necessary precautions to protect ourselves against this virus.. We can only pray that we will get thr-”

**TV clicks off

Garterbelt: Prayer... Prayer can go to hell man! We've got angels! Panty, Stocking! You're up, this is clearly the work of a Ghost!

Panty Anarchy: Not this **** again.

Stocking Anarchy: Ughhh do we have to?

Garterbelt: Yes, unless you don't want those heaven coins I suggest you b*tches pay attention!

**Garterbelt brings out his projection white board.

Garterbelt: Though we still don't have the slightest idea what the ghost looks like; what we do know is it must have powers to duplicate and infect the entire population of Daten City, anyone who comes into contact with this ghost will be bedridden before you know it. For the good of this city, its our duty to-

**Stocking interrupts

Stocking:
I don't know, how many heaven coins will it get us?

Panty: Yea! Why even bother! Sounds like a big waste of time, how are we even going to track this ghost down huh?!

Garterbelt: Quit yo b*tchin. Don't you angels even the slightest idea whats going on?! With Daten City closed like this it means less sweets to enjoy and less men to meet up and sleep with. Now if that doesn't encourage you two to get up and hunt some ghosts then-
Panty: Fiiiine

**Stocking continues to scoop some of the chocolate cake she was eating into her mouth

Stocking: mmmff I guess you’ve got a point about the sweets thing...

**Panty and Stocking both sigh

Both: **** it, lets roll.

//A few hours later, Panty and Stocking agree to split up to cover more ground. Stocking calls Panty several times, but the calls all go to voicemail until eventually//
**Stocking is seen standing outside the Immoral Hotel wearing a decorative face mask she made for herself that matches the color of her stockings.

Stocking: *muffled* What the **** Panty! This isn't exactly social distancing you *****! Also we should be hunting down whatever ghost is causing this deadly virus! You aren't even wearing any protection!
Panty: I know, he is!
Stocking: That isn't what I meant you wh*re, do you even have a face mask?

Panty: Huh? What? Yea.. you can go along without me!

**Stocking twitches

Stocking: You skank! Get out of there right now!
**Stocking brings out her katanas and jumps through the window of Panty’s motel room, causing the naked man Panty was with to panic and run away.

Panty: Ok fine, fine... not like he was rocking my world or anything!

**Panty takes the wheel of their car and Stocking jumps into the passenger seat and they zoom away in motherf*ckin style.

Panty: Okay, so what did you find?

Stocking: Nothing, we could've found the ghost by now if you weren't busy being a giant s***!

Panty: Aww... You just need to relax. Were going to catch this ghost in no time and...

**Suddenly Panty starts coughing uncontrollably

Stocking: Oh great! I told you you should've respected the guidelines!

Panty: f*** me!!
Stocking: Hey wait a minute, if you got it immediately after sleeping with that guy, maybe he came into contact with the ghost causing all of this to happen

**Stocking jumps out the car because she is way too close to someone infected with the virus

Will our heroes find out what ghost is causing the virus in Daten City? Will Panty practice social distancing. Will Stocking get to go to her favorite bakery again? Find out next time

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry 2:

2 Months Ago
It’s raining heavily in the crime infamous city of Gotham. Thundering and lightning beige on the above while the Gotham citizens are still living in fear of the loose criminals of Arkham Asylum continuing to wreak havoc.
The Amusement Mile, which has been completely taken over by the crown prince of crime Joker and his notorious gang, take residence and where the ever-loving Mr J’s pudding Harley Quinn resides.
The room flashes with thunder, as Joker keeps on coughing sitting in his throne in the main hall of Amusement Mile. While Harley is nearby him

Joker : *in deep voice yelling* “Haarleeyy get me another doctor, this thing hurts more than dealing with the stupid boy dressed up as a bat”.
Harley: *worried about Mr.J’s health and condition* “Aww Mr.J, tell me what to do, I'll break into any facility that you want me to go and get any doctor you want to fix you”
Joker: “I don't care who- *coughs* ever it is just get me a goddamn doctor, WILL YOU”

Harley: “ I’m going in a while, take these medicines while you rest pudding”

Harley leaves with determination to get a doctor to help her love of life, while the joker goes to his room to sleep.

Present
“Breaking News: Gotham City has been shut down and under the state of emergency due to rising health concerns. More information will be given out in the upcoming report at 21:00 pm”
Goes out as in emergency broadcast to every cellular and radio device. The dark knight scouts over all of Gotham looking for Dr Hugo Strange who he thinks is responsible for this disease. As the rumour goes that the virus outbreak happened due to biochemical experiment conduct at Arkham Asylum. Since Dr Strange is the head in charge of the Arkham Asylum through a partnership with Wayne Foundation.
He arrives at the Amusement Mile as some clues lead him to it. Batman goes inside the Amusement Mile without getting spotted by Joker’s guards as he hovers over them gliding and landing into the roof. As he lands he heads off to the window entrance to the main hall. Batman slowly breaks inside to his surprise he sees joker coughing in a bed as if it was his deathbed.
Batman goes near the joker and to asks him what happened. At that moment the Joker jumps on to Batman and injects the unknown virus using a syringe in his left hand. Batman quickly responds by removing the syringe immediately and pushing the Joker away. At the same time feeling dizzy and heavy at his Batman realises that it's indeed the virus and asks Joker if he was responsible for it, but in another shocking change of events, Joker explains that he got it 2 months before and he has to find a cure since he's on the verge of death. The only thing him to do to survive is to lead the batman onto his fortress and inject him with the virus as well causing him to find out the antidote to save himself and the Joker as well. After explaining what happened Joker takes the advantage of a collapsing batman and pushes him off the Window asking him to find the antidote of the virus,

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry 3:
One Sneeze Man
No, he isn’t a ‘knight in shining armor’, but a hero, bald enough to have his head declared as the brightest living star on earth, under the moon light or when the sun shines. This is a story of a man who sneezes to save the world.

When one of the most powerful monsters; Baby, first came on earth and immediately taken care of by the Crazy Scientist Brothers, the world wasn’t aware of the upcoming pandemic. Once a disgrace to the monster race, he had a baby face and hence was known as ‘Baby’.

“Don’t worry, Baby, we will make you the evilest monster of this universe, so damn evil that even the mothers would prefer to call their newborns ‘Monster’, the cringiest couples wouldn’t dare to use the word, so damn evil that you’ll surpass even the politicians in no time.” The brothers declared.

Two months they worked, the baby ate, wept and slept. Then one fine stormy evening, the brothers called baby and presented him a closed jar full of slimy silver liquid.

“Drink up, baby, and in an instance you’d be tall as 100 towers and wide as the Himalayas.”

The invention failed. Baby vanished in the thin air. Only Baby knew he was still alive but no one knew that he had become the deadliest virus of all time. Baby roamed around in the noses of humans, he felt warmth there, the warmth that no other monster ever made him feel, not even his mother. So he explored and multiplied, made zillion clones and thrived. He often heard scientists say that he was the deadliest and ugliest baby virus and that no one can kill him.

But on a disgusting sunny morning, he chose a hairy nose to enter and attack and that’s when the misfortunes began. The man, was none other than our protagonist, Saitama, he was a handsome man, with gorgeous hair, agreed by both the baby Virus and women. But instead of staying in quarantine, he trained really hard, every day, every single day, out in the roads, in the fields, even though baby tried really hard, billions of other baby clones attacked him but none, none could take this man down. He never stopped training, his head went bald, his nose a barren land. On a day like that Saitama was facing a monster. Baby was heartbroken, so heartbroken that he decided to get mutated along with all his clones living in Saitama’s body and show it to the other monsters that he was the most powerful of all. He was mutated but his host was already immune to even the mutated Baby, because the mutated babies didn’t work on humans.

Right after the mutation, the mighty strong Saitama sneezed aloud, spraying a few mutated babies on his opponent. The monster died immediately. Baby became the infamous traitor of the entire monster history.

But after the mutations, Saitama had trouble sneezing out of blue. Yet he would try hard to sneeze once and kill the monsters. After sometime he got a follower; Genos, a cyborg who was the only one who could make his master sneeze when facing a monster. They continued fighting monsters and killing them by sneezing only once and that's how he became, One Sneeze Man.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry 4:
I’m bored out of my mind. I would drown myself in the pond if I’d knew that would work, but there’s this thing about non humans not being able to kill themselves. Who makes these things up?

Everything started going downhill about two months ago. The upstairs suddenly became affected by some sort of virus and everyone is dying and no one needs to take revenge on anyone anymore because they are all going away. At first things were good, business like usual, but after a while we got fewer and fewer emails until one day there were none. I went up (just to be clear, there’s no up and down, there are alternate dimensions, but for the sake of your little minds, let’s go with up) to investigate, and sure enough a virus was spreading affecting everyone and killing left and right like it was having fun.

I want in on the fun too!

Wanyuudou went as far as to help the humans combat the virus, he is probably there right now, having a whole lot more fun than me. I go there sometimes too to gather information, to keep an eye out (ha, get it?) on things, but the humans are so foolish. So far no one knows the source, how it’s transmitted or how to treat it. They only know it is deadly, and spreading rapidly. Humans mostly stay inside, but some of them are out on the streets acting like animals, breaking windows, stealing, making fun of others. I don’t understand why they act like they do. They are selfish and putrid, only thinking about themselves when it’s obvious it would be much better to contain the virus, to look for solutions, but no, they enjoy being useless idiots. When it comes to the really annoying ones I have a bit of fun, I scare them, they stay away for a while then go back to their antics, unknowingly spreading the virus.

Human stupidity will be the cause of their extinction.

I don’t care that much, I just don’t want to be out of a job, because my job is indeed fun at times and so not boring. Like that time with Kaoruko Kurushima, the actress. Or what about Maho Suzaki? Her brother sure was something, even I was surprised. But then, of course, there are the sad ones like Emi Ougi… Poor girl. And here I am reminiscing of the past while staring at the sky.

I am so bored.

The pond is calming, but I’d be feeling calmer swimming in it.

“Ren!” I hear Hone Onna’s voice and I turn my head to look at her. I’m so grateful to her for giving me some excitement. It’s not much, but enough to keep me from going on a rampage and turning into a giant eye in the sky, scaring humans. I may be wrong here, but that might be exactly what they need to pull themselves together.

“We got an email.” She tells me, her black hair looking smoother all of a sudden, her lips redder and meaner. So it is not all lost. I grin as I vanish from the spider lily field, ready to have some fun. Who is it this time? Who is the pitiful soul that is going to be sent to eternal damnation?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entry 5:
*Playing music while reading may enhance story experience*
UwU
You must be registered for see medias
If you want info on Nen check this link:
“It must be in my mind. The sound and color,” Haru looked past Monte and to the ceiling. His eyes locked on the stained colored glass, which illuminated the marble floors with various shapes and figures. He couldn't see them though, but she knew he was imagining it. It was all he could do in the state he lay in.

“Sound and color,” Monte echoed to him.

“Sound and color, with me… in my mind,” he finished. Haru's pale white cracked and dried lips opened into a smile as he said those words. Tears began to fall from his eyes like fairies descending from his black colored iris. Monte squeezed his pale white hand, as she began to cry as well. He couldn't feel Monte though, he couldn’t feel her affection. He couldn't hear Monte either, as she recited the words to him:

“Sound and color… sound and color…” He couldn't smell the scent of the various bodies that were also decaying in that auditorium. And she knew he couldn't taste… Haru had lost that years ago as the first symptom of the world's most deadliest disease to ever walk the planet. Once caught all anyone could do, no matter if you knew nen or not, was wait for death.

“A new world… hangs… ,” Haru croaked in his dying breath, Monte squeezed his hand, in a weak attempt to comfort him “outside the window…” It was at that moment, seeing him whisper the words tiredly that Monte promised to find a cure, she decided to give up her entire life to finding this cure, no matter the cost, “it must be…” as a result of Monte’s desire her nen ability would unlocked. It was because of this that she’d see a grim reaper standing over Haru, a beautiful smiling woman, dressed in colorful clothes that warped and flowed and shined like the aurora lights. As Monte watched the reaper she could hear a soft xylophone melody exerting from her. “Sound and color,” Haru whispered at last. The lady would reach into Haru’s body and pull out a blue astro body that resembled his regular one. She would begin to walk off with this astro body before Monte screamed out:

“STOP.” The reaper did. She turned to Monte, and looked at her intrigued.

“Put him down. He can't die here. Not yet...” The lady looked at the boy in her arms and sadly back at the girl.

“I cannot. It is my contract. I have to. I wish I could stop, but it is all that I am,” then Monte would see for an instant, a flash of a skull, “Death,” then back to normal. Monte would stand frozen in fear. Death would begin to walk away again every step slowly fading away with Haru.

“How can I stop this,” Monte cried out to the maiden in a hopeless plea.

“Follow the sound… and color,” the maiden answered before disappearing.

Sound... and color?