Legendary
Kin
2,739💸
Kumi
8,230💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Status
Okay, so this training will be OOC. By the way, this orientation will be very personalized brother.

Now, as a new member/RPer, the first thing to do is to look at the Biography section, and at some of the bio rules. Even though you already have a bio. Now, since you're still relatively new, do you have any idea what your end goal is? What kinds of abilities are you working towards? What do you want to accomplish in the RP? I know I've asked you this on discord, but I'd like it to be here also.

a link to the Tier list, ranking abilities based on their difficulty to attain and their power.

a Quick Link to some of the bios we have in the RP.

Use these links to help you answer the questions I posted above.

Crane__

Kin
406💸
Kumi
669💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I would want to complete my paper jutsu training as soon as possible so i can start adding things onto it. In the end I wish to attain Paper, poison, Fuinjutsu, and at least one summon. I want to use paper for medical purposes, as well as a more creative approach for fighting. Instead of explosive tags, i want to make my own type of healing tag that increases your health, and i want to create a new branch of paper jutsu moves that revolve around sealing tags, and Fuinjutsu.

I want to help expand the knowledge on plant life and log new specimens of plants in my journal for use in hospitals. I dont want to be a medical ninja, but i do want to help people in need, with herbal concoctions and a vast encyclopedia.

But mot importantly, i want to have as much fun as possible.