Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm alright.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Raise your hand in front of you as if you're holding a sword. Release lightning chakra into that hand as it begins to glow. Then fully release to send out bolts of lightning in a horn shape towards a dummie to hit many targets.

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I close my eye's and begin to concentrate on my chakra. Channeling it to my hands as I raise my hand out, I change my chakra to Raiton chakra. Using chakra control and manipulation I release the chakra from my hands that look like I'm holding a sword turning the Raiton chakra to lightning that turns pale yellow. As the lighting is in my hand I shape it into a horn shape and release it sending it to the multiple dummies. I just used*

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

release your lightning chakra into the clouds above. Then proceeds to manipulate the chakra to bring down bolts of lightning..not as fast as Kirin btw

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I close my eye's and begin to channel and focus on my chakra. Turning my chakra into Raiton chakra I begin to release it out of my body into the air, into the clouds above. As my Raiton chakra is being released the clouds above darken, the negative and positive charges starts to make electricity and soon, lightning. Because it is made with my chakra I open my eyes and I focus on a target of interest that I want to attack. Focusing on a nearby tree I use my chakra manipulation to send down a lightning strike that hits, burns, and destroys the tree of interest. I just used*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good good.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Preform the handseals then release your lightning chakra to summon around my target multiple - well four large pillars that emit lightning to bind my target in place..

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus on my target and channel and mold my chakra as I preform the Ram|Boar|Dog|Bird|Hare hand seals. I then release my chakra while it turns into Raiton chakra and use chakra manipulation to summon 4 giant pillars that surround the target. The pillars then shoot bolts of lightning out of them able to bind the target in place, stunning him while also doing damage. I just used*

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Use any water tech you want - something simple. The release a quuick burst or jolt of lightning to infuse it with the water.

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I concentrate on my Suiton Chakra. Channeling it throughout my body and slowly releasing it down below me to a water source. I then using chakra manipulation to make the water rise up and take form into a small spear and launch it at my target. While doing so I channel and mold my Raiton charka and release it onto the water causing the water to be electrified and able to cause more damage. I just used*

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Seems like a useful jutsu <_< >_> <_< me like :zonder: xd lol

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah it's very quick.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning

Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Bring your hands together and gather lightning chakra. The amount of chakra you gather shows some discharge cracklign around your hands. Then slam your hands on the ground to release your chakra to send a very strong current throughout the earth.,

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I close my eye's and bring both my hands together. I channel and mold my chakra to my hands and then turn my chakra into Raiton chakra. While channeling more Raiton to my hands and molding and shaping my Raiton chakra I then release the stored up Raiton chakra to layer over my hands forming a electrical discharge of lightning around my hands. I then slam my hands on the ground and while using chakra manipulation and releasing all of the stored up Raiton chakra I send currents of lightning blasting through the earth. As it comes closer to my target the lightning then splits into multiple tendrils to attack the target or multiple targets. I just used*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Sorry if I'm not going into much detail. If you need me to I'll go into more dept and detail :shrug:

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Release your chakra into the air and raise your hand up high. Draw lightning chakra from the sky to shoot it at a target

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I close my eye's and begin to concentrate on my chakra flow and start releasing it into the air. While channeling my chakra I turn it into Raiton chakra and mold it into electricity. As my Raiton charka and electricity is in the air I raise my right hand into the air and draw in the lightning from the sky directing it to my target by using chakra manipulation. This allows me to make the lightning strike my target. I just used*

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

This is all one tech. First create some water under my clone then send lightning to shock it lol

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I focus and channel my Suiton chakra below your clone. Rising it out of the ground I then turn it into water by using chakra manipulation and control. As soon as the water appears I send out a electrical discharge to your clone hitting him and the water which will intense the lightning attack even more. I just used*

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Release lightning chakra in your hands and manipulate it to form a whip type lightning weapon.

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I channel and mold my Raiton chakra to my hands. Swining my arms around while releasing the stored up Raiton chakra while using chakra manipulation and control I form it into a whip made of Lightning. I then whip the tree in front of me giving it a few slashes leaving a large cut and burns in the tree. I just used*

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Channel lightning chakra into your strong hand and release a lightning hound to leap from it attack a target. However you have it attached to a lightning leash of types.

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I channel and mold my Raiton chakra into my right hand. I then thrust my right hand forward releasing the stored up Raiton and while using chakra manipulation and control I form and shape the lighting into a hound. As the hound leaps from right to left heading to my target I keep him connect to me with a lighting leash of some sort. I just used*

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Gather your lightning chakra and emit it out your mouth in the form of a spear that can break apart to strike more things.