Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I channel and mold my Raiton chakra to my mouth molding and shaping it into a spear. I then quickly exhale the spear and as soon as it leaves my mouth I use chakra manipulation to split the spears into many smaller spears that can strike multiple enemy's. After which I send the spears straight ahead hitting a few tree's in front of me making a straight vertical line of 6 Raiton spears. I just used*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Now picture yourself. Every hair, down to your toe. release this in lightning chakra to create a clone.

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I close my eye's and channel my Raiton chakra. As I do I picture myself. Every detail of me down to my hair color, style, looks, etc. to my shoes, texture, and material. While I think of this I also think about shadow clones and how to make a normal one, but with Raiton chakra. I then release my Raiton chakra and form it into a copy of myself down to every detail. I then open my eye's and see myself like a mirror but its a clone instead made of Raiton. I just used*

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Rather simple but channel lightning chakra into your sword. A strong current will do.

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I draw out my sword and hold it in my hands. As I do so I channel my Raiton chakra into the sword increasing its frequency and vibrations making the sword extremely sharp and able to cut anything with ease. I just used*

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Preform the ram handseal and manipulate your lightning chakra intot he sky by raising your hand up and triggering a discharge to shock a target,

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry it took so long :shy:

*I close my eye's and begin to channel my chakra. Increasing frequency's and electrical properties of my chakra I turn it into Raiton chakra while making the Ram hand seal. I then raise my right hand into the air and release my stored up Raiton chakra. As my Raiton chakra is released it attracts the electrical current in the air and forms an electrical discharge. Controlling the discharge by using chakra manipulation, I aim the attack at my target shocking him in place. I just used*

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.

Here take these two large shurikens - channel your raiton chakra throughout it.

Throw them in unison to hit and pin down a target - not killing them also they'e connected through a cable to channel chakra. This essentially numbs the target.

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Grabs the two large shurikens*

*As I grab the shurikens I begin to channel my Raiton chakra through them with both of my hands. As I do so I concentrate on my target and to where to throw the shurikens at. After thinking and enough chakra has been channeled I throw both shurikens at the same time and speed at my target. As I release the shurikens from my hands, the rest of the stored up Raiton in my hands are released and connect to one another in mid air causing both shurikens to be connected. As the shurikens come near my target the blades of the shurikens are in sync with one another. Once hit the target, there is no blood. The blades of the shurikens are nailed in the tree behind the target and the targets hands are in between the blades of the shurikens. Once nailed to the tree the shurikens release a electrical current numbing and shocking the target paralyzing the target. I just used*

(Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash
Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

Gather lightning chakra in your hands and arms - giving off a purplish glow. Put your hands forward to release the current to blast enemies away.