Miyoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys it has been bothering me quite some time now:p Why does the "post as much as u can 2 raice ur posts" thread have a tag called count time and all other threads in the forum games section don't? And what does it do?
I need clearance pweaseU_U

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had to check it out to see what you meant, and I think I figured it out.

Take a look at the bottom of this page, for example.

Notice in the "Tags" section, it says Tags? Well, that forum game is under the tag count time. I'm not entirely sure, but I think you can use a tag in the "Search" tab here on the base, and pull up all threads with that tag. So, searching for the Tag "Count Time" would pull up that thread, and threads with similar tags.

Again, I'm not entirely sure, but I think that is what it is.

Reactions: Lawliet and Miyoshi

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys it has been bothering me quite some time now:p Why does the "post as much as u can 2 raice ur posts" thread have a tag called count time and all other threads in the forum games section don't? And what does it do?
I need clearance pweaseU_U

@ Keotsu: Yes you're right ^^

@ Miyoshi: Because the person who created it placed the tag 'count time!' on their thread.

Everytime you create a thread, you have an option to add tags to it, so if someone is searching for a thread here: [[ ]] it would be easy to find.

Example:

If i wanted to create a thread about the theory that Tobi is Obito i would place the tags 'Theory' 'Tobi is Obito' 'Discussion' 'Naruto Manga'.
Just so it's easier for anyone else who is interested in the topic to find my thread.

i have no idea what your talking about xd
Then there was no need for you to post here at all.

Reactions: Miyoshi

Miyoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had to check it out to see what you meant, and I think I figured it out.

Take a look at the bottom of this page, for example.

Notice in the "Tags" section, it says Tags? Well, that forum game is under the tag count time. I'm not entirely sure, but I think you can use a tag in the "Search" tab here on the base, and pull up all threads with that tag. So, searching for the Tag "Count Time" would pull up that thread, and threads with similar tags.

Again, I'm not entirely sure, but I think that is what it is.
Thanks buddy, that's excactly what I meant:)

@ Keotsu: Yes you're right ^^

@ Miyoshi: Because the person who created it placed the tag 'count time!' on their thread.

Everytime you create a thread, you have an option to add tags to it, so if someone is searching for a thread here: [[ ]] it would be easy to find.

Example:

If i wanted to create a thread about the theory that Tobi is Obito i would place the tags 'Theory' 'Tobi is Obito' 'Discussion' 'Naruto Manga'.
Just so it's easier for anyone else who is interested in the topic to find my thread.

Then there was no need for you to post here at all.
Thanks to you too lawl^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.