Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe i do:rolleyes:;)
i would give him one and it would be stop making shikamaru so smart that he can defeat hidan! i mean come on, hidan shouldve been up against kakashi or someone else...i think that shikamaru is way to smart....and i think its unfair, he defeats an imortal akatsuki alone i mean come on >_<

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would give him one and it would be stop making shikamaru so smart that he can defeat hidan! i mean come on, hidan shouldve been up against kakashi or someone else...i think that shikamaru is way to smart....and i think its unfair, he defeats an imortal akatsuki alone i mean come on >_<
It looks like Kishi is making him ready to become the next Hokage: in case Tsunade dies and Naruto is not there, who will have to create the way to fight Danzou?

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
exactly....
thoug im not against shikamaru, im just shicked that it takes one of him to defeat a immortal but two jounins, the hero, and four other ninja to defeat another half immortal.

YellowFlash622

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
exactly....
thoug im not against shikamaru, im just shicked that it takes one of him to defeat a immortal but two jounins, the hero, and four other ninja to defeat another half immortal.
More because Kakuzu was as smart as Shikamaru and had way more battle experience. Hidan had crappy jutsu from what we saw (he was only able to perform that curse if he had the blood of his victim) and he was dumb (had no strategy other than 'kill something'). Remember that Asuma had to figure out that he was immortal first, otherwise Shikamaru wouldn't have had the time to plan it. So he had days to plan his strategy and knew exactly where to take him and everything. It only seems that he's hugely powerful because he had so long to plan it.

Also, I think Naruto alone could have beaten Kakuzu, sure Kakashi and Shikamaru teamed up to kill 2 of the hearts but I'm pretty sure the only heart left was fire since it's strong against wind and Naruto could have destroyed all the other hearts with that 1 RS . After the RS, Kakuzu couldn't move anyways so Naruto could have just walked up and finished him (plus, Naruto had been training for days at the point and had come straight to the battle and still beat the guy.)