Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im sure the izinami backstory was in the manga but was only maybe like 4 -5 panels but i could be wrong
Well yes and no. Itachi talked about the event in detail in the manga, the anime actually showed it via flashback so you aren’t wrong there. But the lady you are referring to is Uchiha Makoto.
Post automatically merged:

Oh sorry nevermind then. I didn´t read that far ahead in manga. I cease my argument.
Non don’t believe him. No she didn’t. She was never almost beheaded in the manga.

She hasn’t shown the release of Byakugou yet.

I wouldn’t say she wouldn’t get it. She is a MC after all. Boruto has all kinds of stuff right now. Canon wise she is probably still storing Chakra in her forehead like her mom and only operating at half to 3/4 her max. When plot demands she will debut Byakugou, probably during an Otsutsuki or Kara fight is when she will release it.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then chapter 40 comes and Sarada solos Boro.
She solod him in chapter 17 or 18, and what difference did that make? She was pretty muxh screaming, posing and being reckless post that point.

no she won't have shit cuz there's no room for anything that isn't licking burpruto's ballsack in this anime/manga

don't expect other characters, especially Sarada, to develop all that much
This. Although, I would dispute whether Burrito possesses a ballsack. According to Kawaki he's a small fry, which could be akin to a pimple. If scaling is taken into consideration then the existence of a ballsack seems highly implausible.

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
She solod him in chapter 17 or 18, and what difference did that make? She was pretty muxh screaming, posing and being reckless post that point.

This. Although, I would dispute whether Burrito possesses a ballsack. According to Kawaki he's a small fry, which could be akin to a pimple. If scaling is taken into consideration then the existence of a ballsack seems highly implausible.
So basically Burrito has no balls.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More like that sakura have it...

Saskey forehead poke her at teh end of part 2 and then in Gaiden they say that fainting is a habit of Sakura...which is a trait she dont have in original series so it's a new habit between develop in teh timeskip..... we all know that non natural sharingan user suffer from fatigue more from teh eye...

thats why sakura embrace her role as UCHIHA sakura and wear her uchiha clan symbol because she already got teh uchiha tool... she graduated from harunoness to uchihaness