Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason I make this thread is because of the

Itachi did this on Sasuke to pass on the Amaterasu. I remember in the Sasuke did the hand gesture that Itachi did to him when they were kids and it might just have been that. But there is a slight possibility that it could have been the Seal.
You must be registered to see images

Personally I do not think Sarada has Amaterasu at the moment but kinda hope she gets it later on in the series.
What do you think? I would love to know in the comments.
Also, I have not read the manga so I do not know if Sasuke did this in the manga but if he did I would love to know.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please no more amaterasu. I hope they give Sarada her own unique mangekyou techniques. Give her something like time manipulation or something like that. Amaterasu is a good jutsu, but it is very one track in its use (it is only used to kill/destroy) and even then it doesn't always get the job done. Other jutsus like kamui are way more versatile and useful than amaterasu. For instance, kamui can be used to attack someone by ejecting weapons out of the dimension, sniping someone's head off from long range by using the left eye version, mixing a jutsu like a katon with the distortion of kamui, using attacks like kamui shuriken and kamui raikiri, etc...

In addition to attacking, it also provides defense with the ability to phase through things or to hide in the dimension in order to avoid large scale attacks such as bijuudama.

Not only is it good for fighting though. It is also great for transportation, storage space (a whole dimension worth of storage) and arguably even real estate (Obito basically owned that dimension, so if he wanted to, he could set up a nice little place there).
Even other mangekyou techniques such as tsukuyomi or kotoamatsukami can be multi-purpose since you can use those to gain intelligence/information from people, control people if/when necessary, relay information to people via genjutsu, and of course there is general battle application.

Amaterasu however is just so one track.

Reactions: Melanin

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please no more amaterasu. I hope they give Sarada her own unique mangekyou techniques. Give her something like time manipulation or something like that. Amaterasu is a good jutsu, but it is very one track in its use (it is only used to kill/destroy) and even then it doesn't always get the job done. Other jutsus like kamui are way more versatile and useful than amaterasu. For instance, kamui can be used to attack someone by ejecting weapons out of the dimension, sniping someone's head off from long range by using the left eye version, mixing a jutsu like a katon with the distortion of kamui, using attacks like kamui shuriken and kamui raikiri, etc...

In addition to attacking, it also provides defense with the ability to phase through things or to hide in the dimension in order to avoid large scale attacks such as bijuudama.

Not only is it good for fighting though. It is also great for transportation, storage space (a whole dimension worth of storage) and arguably even real estate (Obito basically owned that dimension, so if he wanted to, he could set up a nice little place there).
Even other mangekyou techniques such as tsukuyomi or kotoamatsukami can be multi-purpose since you can use those to gain intelligence/information from people, control people if/when necessary, relay information to people via genjutsu, and of course there is general battle application.

Amaterasu however is just so one track.
Amaterasu isnt Just one track, Sasuke used it as an extra defence on his Susanoo. Also Sasuke has full control over it melaning Sasuke can put it on his sword and make a Amaterasu blade if he wanted or on his Susanoo and use it as a defence.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu has been done dirty and it's been nerfed. It's only used against no name fodder or opponents who have a form of counter to it. There's a reason Sasuke's Ama orb disappeared as it would be too much of an obstacle for opponents. Enton weapons would be interesting, they would have to be solid though and burn through things etc. However, the Boruto writer is the shittest in manga history so I wouldn't get my hopes up. All he really cares about Sarada is high heels, sluttiness and posing.
Post automatically merged:

@Vulpini your thoughts?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu seems to be a standard Mangenkyo tech, but I doubt it will be Sarada’s specialty.

She seems to be built for genjutsu so I’d guess Tsukyomi would be her thing. But,like you stated, hopefully (and most likely) they will give her a new MS tech to specialize in.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu isnt Just one track, Sasuke used it as an extra defence on his Susanoo. Also Sasuke has full control over it melaning Sasuke can put it on his sword and make a Amaterasu blade if he wanted or on his Susanoo and use it as a defence.
That's true, but my point is the fact that it is still solely combat oriented whereas jutsus like kamui, tsukuyomi, or kotoamatsukami can be used for combat in addition to things like transportation, intelligence gathering, controlling people (such as enemies), etc...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu seems to be a standard Mangenkyo tech, but I doubt it will be Sarada’s specialty.

She seems to be built for genjutsu so I’d guess Tsukyomi would be her thing. But,like you stated, hopefully (and most likely) they will give her a new MS tech to specialize in.
Sarada is complicated she has Sasuke's talent and natures, + excellence in genjutsu, weapons jutsu and ninjutsu knowledge. She also uses her Sharingan abilities to their fullest, when bot hit by plot nerf. She could in theory have a genjutsu speciality via one eye and a weapons with the other eye.

Reactions: Umari Senju

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada is complicated she has Sasuke's talent and natures, + excellence in genjutsu, weapons jutsu and ninjutsu knowledge. She also uses her Sharingan abilities to their fullest, when bot hit by plot nerf. She could in theory have a genjutsu speciality via one eye and a weapons with the other eye.
You may be on to something there. Hadn’t really thought of it on that aspect. It would be a good way to make her OP without giving her the Rinnegan.

Good point

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im sure the izinami backstory was in the manga but was only maybe like 4 -5 panels but i could be wrong
well izinami is none of my interest...my biggest theory is teh tobidara theory...teh mystery of tobi isn't over...tobi reall identity is uchiha madara...kisame saw madara's face beind teh mask...