Could Mei's skill in water style jutsu be comparable to that of Tobirama Senju?

tracytracy22

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tobirama Senju was revered as the greatest water style user because of his ability to perform powerful water style techniques in areas that lacked bodies of water and perform techniques, such as Water Dragon Bullet Technique, with a single hand seal.

Well, in the latest chapter, we see Mei counter Madara's powerful fire style technique using the Water Encampment Pillar Technique, which she used in an area that lacked a body of water. Not only that, we also see Mei perform the Water Dragon Bullet Technique and it looks as if she used no hand signs. The reason I say this is because she immediately used the Water Dragon Bullet Technique after her initial water style jutsu. I doubt she would have been able to perform the 44 hand seals needed for the technique in what appears to be a very short period of time. Mabe, her hand sign speed is on par with Itachi - who knows? I'd also like to note the huge scale of her water style techniques. All my points are evidenced in the image below.

You must be registered for see images

I'd also like to add that her combo was very similar to the one performed by Tobirama against Hiruzen.

You must be registered for see images

As you can see in the above image, Tobirama performs the Water Wall Technique, in an area with no water, by expelling water from his body, which was exactly how Mei performed her Water Encampment Pillar technique. Like her, he also followed his initial jutsu with the Water Dragon Bullet technique, also evidenced by the above image.

Regardless of whether she is on par with Tobirama or was able to perform the Water Dragon Bullet Technique with no hand seals, her water style moves were impressive (to me at least).

Thanks xd

Reactions: Tripwire

Sausage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes it looks like she might and being a kage it wouldn't surprise me if she has high level fire and earth techniques as well as the water ones on top of lava and boil release. People really need to stop underrating her so much.