DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If my comprehension is slow then yours are sails pace. Let me spell it out to you.

I know that Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya were strong. I guess you don't think Tsunade isn't strong then. They are actually losers compared to Hanzo.

Hanzo> Sanins, Nagato > Hanzo, Naruto > Nagato

Cause Hanzo named them the sanins cause he was impressed. They couldn't kill him that was Nagato who killed Hanzo. I think you forgot about that little detail.

The only show I don't know is that of the Boruto series cause I hate that show with a passion. Not cause the shipper.

I guess we have to agree to disagree cause you are too stubborn and I'm too stubborn to back down. Cause I been born too two Stubborn families.
Being losers to Hanzo is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with anything because Hanzo was dead before Naruto even started, the Saannis weren’t.

Again, the whole back story on a character and his powers that is dead before the show started isn’t helping jobs become stronger, so again it’s irritating, irrelevant and moot lol.

and no I didn’t forget about anything it’s irrelevant. And FYI Hanzo defeated teenagers when he faced Orochimaru,Jiraiya, and Tsunade. Hanzo wouldn’t stand a chance against Sannins in their prime.

we can agree about Boruto because I believe it’s trash as well

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto
Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being losers to Hanzo is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with anything because Hanzo was dead before Naruto even started, the Saannis weren’t.

Again, the whole back story on a character and his powers that is dead before the show started isn’t helping jobs become stronger, so again it’s irritating, irrelevant and moot lol.

and no I didn’t forget about anything it’s irrelevant. And FYI Hanzo defeated teenagers when he faced Orochimaru,Jiraiya, and Tsunade. Hanzo wouldn’t stand a chance against Sannins in their prime.

we can agree about Boruto because I believe it’s trash as well
Least we agreed but don't mind the troll @minamoto. He can't spell right anyway. lol.

I wonder what Hokage Kiba's reign would look like? I could see him being the Alpha of the village. He'll probably treat the villagers and ninjas. He would order Hinata, or Ino, or Sakura, or Tenten to become his wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: DHOH

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Least we agreed but don't mind the troll @minamoto. He can't spell right anyway. lol.

I wonder what Hokage Kiba's reign would look like? I could see him being the Alpha of the village. He'll probably treat the villagers and ninjas. He would order Hinata, or Ino, or Sakura, or Tenten to become his wife.
I could see Tenten being his wife. I could also see him having multiple dog summonings like Kakashi.