Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let us remove Naruto from the story . . .

Sasuke still leaves the village, Orochimaru kills the 3rd HK, the SPoP only attack to investigate rumoured remains of the 1st HK to bolster the homonculi army and leave quickly and the rest of the story allows him just enough opportunity to have a go at the title.

Could he do it?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Power up how? If he’s not getting trained by Jariya, Kakashi or orochimaru, then it’s pointless.
Well, besides inventing things for him (that would defeat the purpose of the thread) . . .

He could have simply trained harder

He could have been inspired to bring his clan into relevance compared to Uchiha and Hyuga (maintaining a similar pattern to original Naruto series) and found better combinations with his dog

He could have been a breakthrough case among the Inuzuka by learning how to work with multiple dogs - this would go along with Naruto learning Sage Mode

He could have learned echo-location and such techniques through howling

And so on.

Keep in mind this would be a world without an overpowered rival such as Naruto

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he was trained by someone better lol
Minato trained by himself more. Jiraiya probably did nothing cause we haven't seen their training together :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

By your statement that Kakashi shouldn't be Hokage cause he wasn't trained by either of the sanins. :p

Then I guess Third Hokage can't be the Hokage cause he wasn't trained by the sanins either.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato trained by himself more. Jiraiya probably did nothing cause we haven't seen their training together :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

By your statement that Kakashi shouldn't be Hokage cause he wasn't trained by either of the sanins. :p

Then I guess Third Hokage can't be the Hokage cause he wasn't trained by the sanins either.
Now you’re just making yourself look ignorant. The third hokage was train by the first and second, Kakashi was train by the 4th.. All stronger then the Sannin. Give up

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now you’re just making yourself look ignorant. The third hokage was train by the first and second, Kakashi was train by the 4th.. All stronger then the Sannin. Give up
I'm not ignorant. I was stating a fact that Third Hokage wasn't trained by Jiraiya, Tsunade, or Orochimaru. You're just upset that I busted your bubble in your statement that. Kakashi wasn't trained by the either.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not ignorant. I was stating a fact that Third Hokage wasn't trained by Jiraiya, Tsunade, or Orochimaru. You're just upset that I busted your bubble in your statement that. Kakashi wasn't trained by the either.
Okay. Since your comprehension is a little slow, I’ll break it down for you..
I mentioned Jiraiya and Orochimaru because they were the two strongest shinobi when Naruto was first introduced… Never mentioned Tusande, so I don’t know where that came from.
Every character you name are dead and or stronger than Jiraya and Orochimaru, making your point moot.. You obviously doesn’t know the Naruto series.

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. Since your comprehension is a little slow, I’ll break it down for you..
I mentioned Jiraiya and Orochimaru because they were the two strongest shinobi when Naruto was first introduced… Never mentioned Tusande, so I don’t know where that came from.
Every character you name are dead and or stronger than Jiraya and Orochimaru, making your point moot.. You obviously doesn’t know the Naruto series.
If my comprehension is slow then yours are sails pace. Let me spell it out to you.

I know that Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya were strong. I guess you don't think Tsunade isn't strong then. They are actually losers compared to Hanzo.

Hanzo> Sanins, Nagato > Hanzo, Naruto > Nagato

Cause Hanzo named them the sanins cause he was impressed. They couldn't kill him that was Nagato who killed Hanzo. I think you forgot about that little detail.

The only show I don't know is that of the Boruto series cause I hate that show with a passion. Not cause the shipper.

I guess we have to agree to disagree cause you are too stubborn and I'm too stubborn to back down. Cause I been born too two Stubborn families.