Correct Image Dimensions for profile

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want it noted that I did look/skim through the walkthroughs at hand on profile customization and I did not find any specific notes. I understand that this thread was previously made but it wasn't properly answered and like the other person I cbf hunting down a good profile and copying their images for their headers and background etc. So could anybody tell me what they are please?

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There aren't any profile dimensions you have to follow as far as I'm aware. If you want to use images they have to come from your album though, which have dimensions of 999x2000 px. You can also have a profile picture which can be a size of 300x600 px, so as long as you fit those it's all fine.

Reactions: Nathan

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what's exactly wrong with the Profile system as it is?
What I was aiming for is to find out a reasonable range of dimensions so that I can load of images that fit. Background ones that don't repeat or are too large, get me? Really cbf with trial and error atm and making the images will take time enough lol because I doubt I'll find the right size on the net without taking a chunk out of my kick back time.

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There aren't any profile dimensions you have to follow as far as I'm aware. If you want to use images they have to come from your album though, which have dimensions of 999x2000 px. You can also have a profile picture which can be a size of 300x600 px, so as long as you fit those it's all fine.
what he said and the max size is 600 x 300