Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
***** be humble, sit down. lmao :nefer:

omg my favorite rapper! probably the best ever. im working on my own album but im so hyped for this new Ken album. i really dont know what to expect, i mean he just dropped a masterpiece album not too long ago, even the B-sides from that were classics, what could he say so soon?

nobody drops three masterpiece albums in a row, if he does it again he'll be critically acclaimed as the best ever, i really hope he does it. hes also gotten better at dumbed down, commercial songs for 14 year olds, which shows growth as a songwriter. this way more catchy imo then his last singles "I" or "King Kunta"

im even more excited for the concept of the album. i remember reading an interview where he said his last albums were "addressing the problem", so this album hes gonna do something about it? i also remember him saying this album was about the lack of God in the world. when i first saw him in the pope outfitt i thought of him saying that. so hopefully its not overly Christian values like Chance's last mixtape. i get an artist can only pull from their perspective but i dont want to hear all that tbh

then on the other hand it seems like hes going after someone specific, it would be the first if someone made a whole diss album towards someone but i doubt it honestly.but even this song in context of a diss album would work on it. i also hope that the beef with him and Big Sean is true, that would be a great matchup. Big sean is a trash songwriter but hes good a rapping and would be a worthy opponent imo

Kendrick also has the skills and isnt afraid to take on some of the topics that are going on, even in the heart part 4 he took shots at Trump. J.Cole dropped an album about nothing when there was so much in our country happening to talk about, which was a huge disappointment for me. Kendrick will most likely have a nice perspective on everything and hes always been fearless is his music

idk im hyped asf though lolxD