blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Kakashi himself gained access to PS, he simply copied what he observed from either Sasuke or Madara. We've seen him perform elements/jutsu he himself couldn't do, we're able to copy it precisely.

Therefore, somehow I think this is copy, as him being the "copy ninja" was emphasized so much this chapter.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then he might as well copy Kaguya's dimensional shift/naruto's bijuu powers+gudodama/neutralizer and many many more
She creates dimensions, the can't be copied. Also, he doesn't have her kkg. Kakashi has MS sharingan, an advanced version so it could explain some things

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
susanoo can't be copied. you need to have 2 ms to unlock susanoo. and now we're talking bout PS.

sasuke first gained legged susanoo after gaining 2 EMS.
both sasuke and madara were shown to use perfect susanoo (the one with armour, swords and wings) after gaining RINNEGAN

and now kakashi has PS with MS. this is a joke.

Reactions: silmarill

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try to read the manga again. It was stated in part 1and part 2 that Kakashi can't copy a kekkai genkai. Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are Kekkai Genkai. It doesn't matter that he has Obitos Mangekyō.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though that might be the logical (Fvck logic) answer to it, why he would copy "How to activate Susano'o/PS ?" ?
The same reason Sasuke copied the hand seals for Edo. It's a precaution

susanoo can't be copied. you need to have 2 ms to unlock susanoo. and now we're talking bout PS.

sasuke first gained legged susanoo after gaining 2 EMS.
both sasuke and madara were shown to use perfect susanoo (the one with armour, swords and wings) after gaining RINNEGAN

and now kakashi has PS with MS. this is a joke.
Having MS Kakashi has access to some form of Susnaoo. PS Susnaoo is just a stabilized version, which seems to be granted through EMS.

In relation to this, there could possibly be some way that Kakashi was able to copy this from having the equip to perform Susnaoo in general. I don't know how or why, it's too late to look into at the moment but I'm sure that's the case

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try to read the manga again. It was stated in part 1and part 2 that Kakashi can't copy a kekkai genkai. Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are Kekkai Genkai. It doesn't matter that he has Obitos Mangekyō.
I am aware of that. However, he currently has two sharingan. That can potentially allow him to copy sharingan techniques.

I'm just trying to make sense of the situation

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sharingan can only copy jutsu that have hand signs. it cannot copy kkg or kkt. it most def cant copy moves from other dojutsu.
Again, this is correct. However, we don't know the exact limitations for copying sharingan techniques with a user having two sharingan themselves.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not necessarily true or something that can be proven. He clearly has the mechanics to grant him the ability, so him copying it seems quite plausible
After this chapter, I could even agree, even though it steps on everything Kishimoto said thus far.

QdonEms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is going to go blind soon. obito already wore them out trying to bring sasuke back and then kakashi will be the new record holder of MS user who went blind the fastest.