Wes Sine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say's the guy who's country needed a financial bail out...twice. Damn right America. It's because of our 1st Amendment in our Bill of Rights that you hear about these stories. Bad thing about that is that news media outlets only tell the stories that can get them more views and gain more cash from paid advertisements. So stories that catch the majoritiy interest is the ones that will be put in the spotlight. That being said, I don't think there is any other country that airs out it's dirty laundry like the USA does. Maybe Americans are just more interesting.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying, Local LEO's need more training and remedial training. I don't hear too much about State Police having this problem. But then again, they aren't mixing in with the local population as much. County and City cops can't just walk their beat and be done with it. Confrontation and continuum of force remediation is always needed and should be a requirement.

But there's something also broken in our neighborhoods. Cops have been getting so much bad press lately that any confrontation with the police, the cops are immediately put in the wrong. We are losing faith in our local authorities. But what is our alternative? I'm not talking about the video that the OP posted, so don't take me out of context. No more that 3 well placed rounds is needed to take down someone (failure drill) only when deadly force is needed which the situation did no warrant, IMO.
Too long, didn't read.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first shot didn't need to be fired, and he could've stopped after the guy fell.

This shit was overkill & that should be fairly apparent.
That is true. But I would have liked to hear a bit of a volume on this video to know what was actually said? I think the cop acted out of haste. Without even giving the guy a chance to talk or walk away. Also why is it that the other cop didn't try to hold his gun down? Surely this could have been prevented had he intervened.