Cops shoots a black teen 16 times

Bored38

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Op, forget race, we need to put a stop tobpolice violence and intimidation period! Look up the statistics, from 2010-2013 cops in the US killed more white ppl thand blacks. They just report more of the black killings in order to keep fueling division among the ppl. Their tryin to keep our focus on each instead of on them while they continue their corrupt policies. Wake the f* up ppl!

CodeineUchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong..do your research only one cop opened fire. And that same cop has been getting complaints for racial comments for over 3 years. So this was obviously racist. Out of 8 cops on the scene only the racist cop opened fire. The boy was shot twice before he hit the ground. Then the cop continued to fire while the boy was on the ground. Thw knife was never drawn and the boy was posing no threat as he walked away from the police.

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your way behind on this the officer is behind bars and most likely not getting out of it from what i heard the other officers told him to hold fire he shot 15 times to many this was a cold blooded killing

CodeineUchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're protesting because this happened last year...And the full video just got released today! Not to mention the initial report said the boy was charging at the police waving a knife and was shot once in the chest and later pronounced dead..soo yeaaa

CodeineUchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an fbi case and the courts ordered it
Ordered what? Theyre also protesting that judge that pushed this case to the side. But the initial false report came from the police station. Thats why theyre protesting. A boy was shot 16 times. 14 times while on the ground. Then the police deleted half the video and made up a bogus story.

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say's the guy who's country needed a financial bail out...twice. Damn right America. It's because of our 1st Amendment in our Bill of Rights that you hear about these stories. Bad thing about that is that news media outlets only tell the stories that can get them more views and gain more cash from paid advertisements. So stories that catch the majoritiy interest is the ones that will be put in the spotlight. That being said, I don't think there is any other country that airs out it's dirty laundry like the USA does. Maybe Americans are just more interesting.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying, Local LEO's need more training and remedial training. I don't hear too much about State Police having this problem. But then again, they aren't mixing in with the local population as much. County and City cops can't just walk their beat and be done with it. Confrontation and continuum of force remediation is always needed and should be a requirement.

But there's something also broken in our neighborhoods. Cops have been getting so much bad press lately that any confrontation with the police, the cops are immediately put in the wrong. We are losing faith in our local authorities. But what is our alternative? I'm not talking about the video that the OP posted, so don't take me out of context. No more that 3 well placed rounds is needed to take down someone (failure drill) only when deadly force is needed which the situation did no warrant, IMO.

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ordered what? Theyre also protesting that judge that pushed this case to the side. But the initial false report came from the police station. Thats why theyre protesting. A boy was shot 16 times. 14 times while on the ground. Then the police deleted half the video and made up a bogus story.
Non were deleted if its in fbi handling the judge ordered nothing to be relesesed other wise people will be complaining and my mistake on the number still one bullet will kill unless if you are hyped on drugs what pisses me off though is that the little boy wasnt fought for where the **** were the protests and anarchy over him when the animal gang member shot him that kid was all but 9 years old

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet the same shit would've happened if the teenager was white, stop trying to make it seem like it's a racial problem all the time.
It wouldn't have happened had he been white. Atleast not to the extent on being shot 16 times in a period of 13 seconds, even after he fell.

Get a clue kid.