omg rain... I get a cold if i stand to long in the rain
~~
what... you made it rain?
oh, so it's for my training... O.O
*stands like jesus, and let a puddle of water fall in my hands*
You must be registered for see images
.-.

Good good.
-I lie my own palm onto yours, sending an eletric current through the water, not a heavy one though. It continues into your body and gives you the Feeling of Lightning.- Tell me, how did it feel and how do you think Lightning is useable for us Shinobis and what is it good for, it's strong sides and it's weak sides.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it felt just like a pulse that can make me move, and it looked like the water strengtened it.
it were just fast vibrating signals actually... I found it tickling...
well... after watching a lot of naruto, I know that it is strong against earth,
and after watching bleach O.O... i learned it is weak against wind :D
well... I guess you can mold it into something sharp, but everything that touches it will wrinkle, and die after being touched.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it felt just like a pulse that can make me move, and it looked like the water strengtened it.
it were just fast vibrating signals actually... I found it tickling...
well... after watching a lot of naruto, I know that it is strong against earth,
and after watching bleach O.O... i learned it is weak against wind :D
well... I guess you can mold it into something sharp, but everything that touches it will wrinkle, and die after being touched.
Very good, now tell me what will happen if Lightning and Fire meets.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, I guess the techniques combine, and make a very strong technique O.O
No, they simply pass through eachother. It's the Reason why Kakashi was capable of defending against Kakuzu's Blast of Fire. .-.

Now let's move on, I want you to meditate for abit. Try make your Chakra flow as the Lightning would flow. Be one with the Lightning. u.u

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay sempai...
but what was it when yamato, and naruto combined something like water and wind, that was a combined technique of elements that aren't each other weakness u.u
meditating:
*i go sit in meditating pose, and let my chakra flow. after a while, it quickly flows from one point, to another, making it able to cut trough my chakra vains, but I temper the chakra, so it won't do anything to hurt me.*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay sempai...
but what was it when yamato, and naruto combined something like water and wind, that was a combined technique of elements that aren't each other weakness u.u
meditating:
*i go sit in meditating pose, and let my chakra flow. after a while, it quickly flows from one point, to another, making it able to cut trough my chakra vains, but I temper the chakra, so it won't do anything to hurt me.*
Wind simply made the Water become faster and more Dangerous. u.u.. Combine Lightning with Water, Water will conduct the Lightning and the Lightning will travel within Water.

Good now that you have meditated for abit rise up and we shall see if you have gathered your newly Nature Transformation - Lightning Release (Raiton.).

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I get up, but I still feel the chakras moving on a special way, how they have never mover moved b4*
well, I hope so...
have been waiting so long to be taught lightning ^^

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I get up, but I still feel the chakras moving on a special way, how they have never mover moved b4*
well, I hope so...
have been waiting so long to be taught lightning ^^
(Hopefully you read what I said.)

-Simply put your hand into the Puddle of water infront of us.

Then start charging the new found Chakra kind in your system to that Hand and release it throughout the skin, into the water, making ripples.

The new Chakra is called Rai Chakra, or Lightning Chakra.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol, i thaught you were just giving an example of how it is with water + raiton u.u...
srry sempai T.T
*I walk to the puddle of water, and lay my hands in it. then I slowly spread the new chakras into the water (from my hands, through my skin), making it travel through the water, and so making the water rippel for a bit*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, i thaught you were just giving an example of how it is with water + raiton u.u...
srry sempai T.T
*I walk to the puddle of water, and lay my hands in it. then I slowly spread the new chakras into the water (from my hands, through my skin), making it travel through the water, and so making the water rippel for a bit*
You will learn to make the example yourself soonish enough... <.<

Fine.
Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

Simply gather your Rai Chakra within yourself and focus it into your hand, now raise it up and slam your palm onto the ground, releasing the Rai Chakra causing waves of Lightning to fly across the field. (Only at feet height though.)

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kay sensei :p
Soonish...'is that even a word? xd

*i start a decent amount of my rai chakra, and focus it into my hand. Then, i hit my hand on the ground, making the chakra spreading it in front of me, and making little waves of static bolts that reach only above our feet.*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay sensei :p
Soonish...'is that even a word? xd

*i start a decent amount of my rai chakra, and focus it into my hand. Then, i hit my hand on the ground, making the chakra spreading it in front of me, and making little waves of static bolts that reach only above our feet.*
Fine.
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Boar → Ram → Snake → Horse → Dragon Perform these whereafter you put your hands together releasing alot of Lightning through out 'em, (Like Emperor in Starwars .-.) striking your Target.

kenpachi zaraki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

yay, I learn a technique like the weirdest jedi >.<
may the force be with you sempai ;)
*I start gathering my rai chakra, and do the needed handseals. (respectively pics: 2, 5, 8, 6)
afterwards, I put my hands together, and releases a lot of lightning trough my hands. I just release it into the air, but it would have damaged anyone that would have been in my way.*​

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agh, I can't qoute your post due your pictures. x_x'
Very good.
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Simply gather alot Rai Chakra within your hands, put them together and create a Lightning Ball between them and procced to throw at the Treechunck over there. -Points.-