Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright lets continue so we will do the last C rank jutsus^^

(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.

Use your chakra and project a large image of yourself in the air to talk to my clone who is in a far distance.

( Rakka Kibaku Fuda ) - Falling Paper Bomb
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will throw three paper bombs connected to kunai that act like parachutes and float down above the enemy. The user will then make the confrontation hand seal to explode the explosive tags when they reach their desired location.

Throw 3 paper bombs that you have connected to kunai so they are like a parachute and have it float above my clone. Then the hand seal *shows you the hand seal* so the tags explode when your kunai floats to my clone.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright lets continue so we will do the last C rank jutsus^^

Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.

Use your chakra and project a large image of yourself in the air to talk to my clone who is in a far distance.

Description: The user will throw three paper bombs connected to kunai that act like parachutes and float down above the enemy. The user will then make the confrontation hand seal to explode the explosive tags when they reach their desired location.

Throw 3 paper bombs that you have connected to kunai so they are like a parachute and have it float above my clone. Then the hand seal *shows you the hand seal* so the tags explode when your kunai floats to my clone.

Strong points

- The opponent won´t know your real location
- Can be used to send a message without having to appear in front of the person
- Or can be used just for fun =D

Weak points

- It´s an image
- It´s not for causing damage
- Must know where your target is. (There´s no point in using this technique if the person you want to talk to is already in front of you? =D)

Combinations-strategies

Just to use it to send a message to a person or a huge amount of people without having to show yourself up O_O

Ways to counter this technique

I don´t see a reason to counter this technique since it´s not harmful, but probably by messing the components in the sky (air, wind, rain or something like that) so the chakra would be "distorsionated"

You Doing the jutsu.

*I get the location of your clone (In case it´s needed: Using Pressure Sensing) and then I use my chakra and then I project an image of myself in the sky. Then I talk to your clone*

Boo O_O

Questions:
Since (technically) you can´t be heard if you talk from far away...Do you have to use the other technique for talking or it´s already "included" in this jutsu?

The other technique I meant:

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Strong points

- Usually the enemy is looking in front of them, so an attack from above would most likely be a surprise attack
- Since they float down, it can be used as an advatage: If the enemy focuses on these kunais, the user can attack the "distracted" enemy; if the enemy is focus on the user, when the kunais come down the user just have to keep away from those kunai as he/she activates the explosives.

Weak points

- It´s easy to be blown away
- It´s not likely to work if you´re doing this when the enemy is looking at you
- Since the kunais with the paper bomb "float down", it´ll give enough time for the enemy to counter it if it´s seen by him/her

Combinations-strategies

A moment to use this is when the enemy can´t see you launching them to the sky. For example, throwing them when the enemy´s line of sight is "blocked" with sand.

Using non-cutting wind to blow them away.

You Doing the jutsu.

*I throw three paper bombs into the air above your clone, each attached to a paper bomb. Afther they reached the highest point they could get, they start to slowly fall down due to the paper bomb acting like a parachute. Then, as they approach your clone, I perform a handseal and activate the explosive tags, causing severe damage to your clone*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since (technically) you can´t be heard if you talk from far away...Do you have to use the other technique for talking or it´s already "included" in this jutsu? Its already included ^^

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

Cover your entire body with chakra and use it to merge your body with any passive object to avoid damage from my clone's kunais.

(Fuda Chūshutsu no Jutsu) Tag Extraction Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
After doing the Ram seal, the user will put his palm close to a hidden explosive tag or sealing tag and will draw it out towards his hand. If the tag is inside a solid object it will warp through it towards the users palm. The technique disables the tag as it draws near the users hand in the case its an explosive tag.

Do the Ram sign and put your palm where I place my hidden explosive tag and use your chakra in your hand to draw it out of the hiding place and disable the tag.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since (technically) you can´t be heard if you talk from far away...Do you have to use the other technique for talking or it´s already "included" in this jutsu? Its already included ^^

Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.

Cover your entire body with chakra and use it to merge your body with any passive object to avoid damage from my clone's kunais.

Description:
After doing the Ram seal, the user will put his palm close to a hidden explosive tag or sealing tag and will draw it out towards his hand. If the tag is inside a solid object it will warp through it towards the users palm. The technique disables the tag as it draws near the users hand in the case its an explosive tag.

Do the Ram sign and put your palm where I place my hidden explosive tag and use your chakra in your hand to draw it out of the hiding place and disable the tag.

Strong points

- You can take a certain obeject´s physical properties
- You won´t be detected or sensed by non-sensors ninjas or people who don´t have a doujutsu
- You can still move around and have knowledge of wht´s going on around as your opponent doesn´t

Weak points

- As the note said: you can´t merge with mediums that are not tangible
- You can still get damaged in the medium (for example, you merged with the ground and the opponent channeled lightning into the ground)
- The weakness of the medium you´ve merged in will be your wekness as well

Combinations-strategies

"Hide" somewhere when the opponent is distracted to launch a surprise attack

Using a attack that has to be channeled into that medium

You Doing the jutsu.

*As your clone threw the kunai at me, I cover my entire body with chakra and then I use it to merge with the ground avoiding being damaged by your kunai*

Questions:
I still don´t understand how the technique works (I know I answered all the items above but I still don´t understand it) ._.

~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Description:

Strong points

- It can take out a hidden tag
- It disables the tag

Weak points

- Requires a handseal
- Must know where the tag is hidden

Combinations-strategies

There´s not really a combo for this. Just, using this technique to remove a hidden explosive tag if you´ve found it hidden somewhere

Being a master at Hide and seek and hide the explosive tag well xD

You Doing the jutsu.

*I perform the ram handseal as I "spy" you and see where you´ve placed the hidden explosive tag. Then I walk close to the hiding place and I use my chakra to remove the explosive tag from its hiding place, disabling it*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still don´t understand how the technique works (I know I answered all the items above but I still don´t understand it) ._. You know that earth jutsu that lets you merge into the ground and move around ( the C rank one) its like that ^^

(Bodi-en no Jutsu) Ninjutsu: Body Flame Technique
Description:
This technique is used in a similar way to the Body Flicker Technique. When using this technique, the body appears like it's being engulfed by flames, disappearing from view slowly, masking the users own high speed movement. In essence, the technique is simply an elemental variation of Body Flicker technique and thereby follows the same restrictions and possible uses.

Move at such fast speed it looks like your body is engulf by flames as you slowly disappear from my clone's view

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Use your chakra and manipulate it evenly so you create a clone of your self that is a real copy and has form and substance. The clone should be able to use any jutsu you know and when it disperses it should pass all of its information back to you.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still don´t understand how the technique works (I know I answered all the items above but I still don´t understand it) ._. You know that earth jutsu that lets you merge into the ground and move around ( the C rank one) its like that ^^

Description:
This technique is used in a similar way to the Body Flicker Technique. When using this technique, the body appears like it's being engulfed by flames, disappearing from view slowly, masking the users own high speed movement. In essence, the technique is simply an elemental variation of Body Flicker technique and thereby follows the same restrictions and possible uses.

Move at such fast speed it looks like your body is engulf by flames as you slowly disappear from my clone's view

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Use your chakra and manipulate it evenly so you create a clone of your self that is a real copy and has form and substance. The clone should be able to use any jutsu you know and when it disperses it should pass all of its information back to you.
Description:

Strong points

- It´s up to long range
- You can leave a certain area in a "flashy" way

Weak points

- It has a lot of restrictions

Combinations-strategies

Just using it to mess around in non-combat RP threads

Cast a net on the opponent before he vanishes? >_<

You Doing the jutsu.

*I begin by channeling my chakra throughout my body as I create a mass of flames around my position. They don't burn but instead mask my presence as I temporarily vitalise my body and move at extreme speeds using the chakra as a means to move quickly.*

~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Strong points

- Can be used to obtain info
- It´s a real copy of the user (meaning that it can do pretty much anything the user can do)
- It´s hard to differ the which is the clone and which is the original one until the clone disperses

Weak points

- Since the chakra is distributed, the amount of chakra the clone spends also counts in your chakra amount
- In the anime, in the same way that chakra and information can be passed to the original user and the additional clones when the clone disperses, the damage taken by that clone will also go to the original user. Also, the exaustion of all the clones after they disperse will also be gathered up in the original ninja

Combinations-strategies

Can be used to gather information. Also be used as a "distration" or a decoy xD Also will do an effective trick with a genjutsu ^^

Attacking them all to make the disperse :p

You Doing the jutsu.

*I use my chaka and manipulate it evenly, creating a clone. The clone then walks away from me (she doesn´t like me :() and walks towards a tree where she sees Yachiru asleep on the tree. The clone then disperses herself and I get to know that Yachiru is sleeping on that tree O_O*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good ^^

(Kuchiyose: Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Rashōmon
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.
Note: This technique can only block B rank and below.

Bite your thumb so there is blood and slam your hand on the ground and use your chakra to summon a demonic form a main gate of old kyoto so that it blocks my B rank jutsu I launch at you.

(Ninpo: Kagonome) – Ninja Art: Wire Cage
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: short
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user can manipulate metal strings to form a protective dome. This dome is capable of repelling most basic Taijutsu attacks up to A rank. The user can reshape the wire within the dome, changing it to a binding string with ease, however it is weak to lightning based techniques.

*shows you hand seals* Do the signs and manipulate strings to make a protective dome around you that repels my clone's taijutsu attacks.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good ^^

Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.

Bite your thumb so there is blood and slam your hand on the ground and use your chakra to summon a demonic form a main gate of old kyoto so that it blocks my B rank jutsu I launch at you.

Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user can manipulate metal strings to form a protective dome. This dome is capable of repelling most basic Taijutsu attacks up to A rank. The user can reshape the wire within the dome, changing it to a binding string with ease, however it is weak to lightning based techniques.

*shows you hand seals* Do the signs and manipulate strings to make a protective dome around you that repels my clone's taijutsu attacks.

Strong points

- Can block attacks up to B rank
- It´s tall and wide, therefore can block big attacks

Weak points

- It´s slow to summon since you have to bite your thumb and then slam your hand on the ground

Combinations-strategies

Just using it for blocking a B rank or below attack

A rank or Above technique would do.

You Doing the jutsu.

*I bite my thumb drawing blood and then I slam my hand on the ground, summoning a giant demonic-form gate stopping your B-rank attack*
~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Strong points

- It can repel Tai attacks up to A rank
- Wires can be reshaped

Weak points

- It´s weak to lightning based attacks
- It requires handseals

Combinations-strategies

Using this technique when enemy is aproaching you at "slow" speed?

Any lightning based technique

You Doing the jutsu.

*As your clone comes to attack me with Tai, I perform the handseals that were shown and then I manipulate the strings making a protective dome around me*

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good ^^

(Ninpo: Akuma Kaze Bakudan) - Ninja Art: Demon Wind Bomb
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user after creating a shadow clone and grabs it then transforming into a Fuma Shuriken that is then thrown at the enemy the shuriken then turns back into the shadow clone who then punches the target in the face.
Note: Can also add kunai for extra damage and must create one shadow clone before use.

Create a shadow clone and make it transform into a giant shuriken and throw it at my clone and right before it hits have it turn back into the clone so it punches my clone.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsuengo Kabe) -Summoning: Iron Protection Wall
Type: Defensive
Description: The user summons a large iron dome from one of their scrolls that covers themselves and even their teammates from enemies' attacks.
Note: Can only defend against B rank and down but doesnt block techniques directed from beneath.

Use your chakra and summon a iron dome from a scroll I give you *hands you a scroll* so it covers you from my jutsus.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good ^^

Description: The user after creating a shadow clone and grabs it then transforming into a Fuma Shuriken that is then thrown at the enemy the shuriken then turns back into the shadow clone who then punches the target in the face.
Note: Can also add kunai for extra damage and must create one shadow clone before use.

Create a shadow clone and make it transform into a giant shuriken and throw it at my clone and right before it hits have it turn back into the clone so it punches my clone.

Description: The user summons a large iron dome from one of their scrolls that covers themselves and even their teammates from enemies' attacks.
Note: Can only defend against B rank and down but doesnt block techniques directed from beneath.

Use your chakra and summon a iron dome from a scroll I give you *hands you a scroll* so it covers you from my jutsus.

Strong points

- It´s up to long range
- Can be used as a surprise attack

Weak points

- Must have a clone first

Combinations-strategies

Can be used as a surprise attack when the opponent is distracted or "blinded"

Personally create a tornado of cutting winds around me

You Doing the jutsu.

I create a clone and then the clone transforms into a giant shuriken. After that I throw the giant shuriken at your clone. Before the giant shuriken hits your clone, it transforms back into my clone and delivers a punch into your clone´s face

Question:

Do I have to post the Clone technique before I use this technique?

~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Strong points

- Can block attack up to B ranks.
- Can be used to protect teammates as well

Weak points

- It can´t defend attacks from the ground
- You can´t see what´s happening outside once you´re in the dome.
- You need the scroll

Combinations-strategies

Using it when you need to defend from an attack you can´t defend from

Use a B-rank or above technique.

You Doing the jutsu.

I get the scroll from you and use my chakra to summon a huge dome around me blocking the B rank and below attacks you send me

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do I have to post the Clone technique before I use this technique? Yes you do ^^

Nicely done

(Sōgu: Maruchiken Ranmyaku) - Manipulated Tools: Multi-Blade Chaos
Damage points: 40
Description: The user uses two scrolls and makes multiple weapons come out from them and float in the air. After the final blade causes the opponent to fly up into the air, The user uses a chain to bring their opponent down to the ground and then hits them again with the weapons. Using this attack allows the user to summon more weapons than usual for subsequent attacks.

*gives you two scrolls* Use the scrolls and have multiple weapons come out of the scrolls and hit my clone with the final one hitting her into the air. Then use chain to bring my clone back into the ground and hit her again with the weapons.

(Sōgu: Sōninju) - Manipulated Tools: Weapon Gun
Description: The user summons several weapons connected together by strings and jumps into the air, reeling them together to stack on top of each other. They then stands on the top weapon on one foot, and twirls backwards, shooting the string-wealed ninja tools at the opponent like a machine gun.

Summon several weapons connected by strings and go into the air so that you reel them to stack on top of each other while you stand on top of the top weapon with one foot and twirl so its like your shooting at my clone with all the weapons attract to you.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do I have to post the Clone technique before I use this technique? Yes you do ^^

Nicely done

Description: The user uses two scrolls and makes multiple weapons come out from them and float in the air. After the final blade causes the opponent to fly up into the air, The user uses a chain to bring their opponent down to the ground and then hits them again with the weapons. Using this attack allows the user to summon more weapons than usual for subsequent attacks.

*gives you two scrolls* Use the scrolls and have multiple weapons come out of the scrolls and hit my clone with the final one hitting her into the air. Then use chain to bring my clone back into the ground and hit her again with the weapons.

Description: The user summons several weapons connected together by strings and jumps into the air, reeling them together to stack on top of each other. They then stands on the top weapon on one foot, and twirls backwards, shooting the string-wealed ninja tools at the opponent like a machine gun.

Summon several weapons connected by strings and go into the air so that you reel them to stack on top of each other while you stand on top of the top weapon with one foot and twirl so its like your shooting at my clone with all the weapons attract to you.

Strong points

- It´s up to long range
- It´s similar to a double attack

Weak points

- Must have 2 scrolls

Combinations-strategies

Using the technique when the opponent is distracted.

Since they are just weapon, a wall of wind can be used to block the weapons.

You Doing the jutsu.

I use the scrolls you give me and I have multiple weapons comeout from it heading toward your clone, using the final one to hit your clone into the air. Then I use a chain to bring your clone back into the ground and I hit her again with the weapons.
~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Strong points

- Since you´re in the air, ground attacks won´t affect you
- Since the attacks are "continouos", it´ll be hard for the opponent to defend

Weak points

- The weapons have to be connected with a string
- You have to jump high in mid air to perform this technique.

Combinations-strategies

Using this technique when the opponent is distracted or immobilized.

Since they are still weapon, I´d use a wall of wind or any kind of wall. Or a blast of wind to blow them back to the opponent.

You Doing the jutsu.

I summon several weapon that are connected by a string and I jump high in the air piling up the weapons with the string. Then I stand on the top weapon on my left foot as I then twirl backwards, shooting the weapons at your clone as I land on the ground.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good^^

(Sōgu: Kaien Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Spinning Swallow Show
Description: The user hits the opponent with a pair of tonfa, then tosses a scroll in the air to summon a bo staff and hits them with it. When the opponent is lying prone on the ground, they summons a huge spiked club and crushes them with it.

*hands you tonfas* Use them and hit my clone and than toss a scroll into the air and have it release a bo staff and hit my clone with hit so my clone is lying on the ground and then summon a huge spike club to crush her.

(Sōgu: Tenkosai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Steel Disaster
Description: Like Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction, The user unrolls and throws thier large scroll over the enemy. They summons countless Kunai from the scroll to rain down on the enemy before releasing four large chains to force the enemy to the ground as the chains collapse on them.

Unroll two large scrolls over my clone a summon countless kunai to rain down on my clone than finish with with 4 large chains to force my clone into the ground and collapse on him.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good^^

Description: The user hits the opponent with a pair of tonfa, then tosses a scroll in the air to summon a bo staff and hits them with it. When the opponent is lying prone on the ground, they summons a huge spiked club and crushes them with it.

*hands you tonfas* Use them and hit my clone and than toss a scroll into the air and have it release a bo staff and hit my clone with hit so my clone is lying on the ground and then summon a huge spike club to crush her.

Description: Like Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction, The user unrolls and throws thier large scroll over the enemy. They summons countless Kunai from the scroll to rain down on the enemy before releasing four large chains to force the enemy to the ground as the chains collapse on them.

Unroll two large scrolls over my clone a summon countless kunai to rain down on my clone than finish with with 4 large chains to force my clone into the ground and collapse on him.

Strong points

- It´s a combo move
- It´s a continuous move

Weak points

- Since those are close-ranged weapon attacks thay can be blocked using a C-Rank or above elemental shield

Combinations-strategies

Getting the opponent distracted and use this technique the opponent is not paying attention.

A B-Rank or above elemental shield (Earth armor while making spikes coming out or a tornado of cutting winds around the user)

You Doing the jutsu.

I hit your clone with a pair of tonfas a few times as I then toss a scroll into the air summoning a long stick which I use to keep striking your clone over and over again until your clone is lying on the ground. Thee I summon a huge spiked club and hit your clone with it

~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Strong points

- It´s up to long range
- It covers almost the entire battlefield

Weak points

- Won´t be effective if Opponent is underground
- The scroll is easy to be detected when thrown due to its huge size.

Combinations-strategies

Distracting the opponent first or Keeping him in place

Since they are still weapon like kunais, Wall of wind, Earth shield or going undeground would work.

You Doing the jutsu.

I unroll two large scrolls and then throw then ten meters above your clone, summoning countless kunais to kunai down onto your clone along with 4 huge chains that falls heavily onto your clone forcing him to stay in place

[video=youtube;WsND4QqgUYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsND4QqgUYM[/video]
(The first technique in the video for the first jutsu and third technique in the video for the second jutsu)

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O nice find

(Hana Ninpō: Kyōku Sai) - Flower Technique: The District End
Description: The user reaches out his/her hand, sending a stream of flower petals from their palm towards the opponent. The flower petals encircle the enemy and dark smoke fades their surroundings to black, hiding the user.

Reach your hand out and send a tream of flower petals from your palm at my clone and have the petals encircle my clone and have dark smoke fade my clone's surrounding into black hiding you from my clone.

( Gen'ei Tajū Shuriken ) - Multiple Phantom Shuriken
Description: After performing the shadow clone technique the user and the two clones perform the Dog → Rabbit → Monkey → Clap Hands and they throw several shuriken which multiply and attack the opponent.
Note: Requires two shadow clones before use.

Create 2 shadow clone and have the clones and you do the signs Dog → Rabbit → Monkey → Clap Hands and throw shuriken at my clone and have them multiply and hit my clone.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O nice find

Description: The user reaches out his/her hand, sending a stream of flower petals from their palm towards the opponent. The flower petals encircle the enemy and dark smoke fades their surroundings to black, hiding the user.

Reach your hand out and send a tream of flower petals from your palm at my clone and have the petals encircle my clone and have dark smoke fade my clone's surrounding into black hiding you from my clone.

Description: After performing the shadow clone technique the user and the two clones perform the Dog → Rabbit → Monkey → Clap Hands and they throw several shuriken which multiply and attack the opponent.

Create 2 shadow clone and have the clones and you do the signs Dog → Rabbit → Monkey → Clap Hands and throw shuriken at my clone and have them multiply and hit my clone.

Strong points

- Can be used as distraction
- Can momentarily block the opponent´s line of sight

Weak points

- It doesn´t have any damage point

Combinations-strategies

Using this technique to flee from an opponent xD Or to launch a surprise attack on him.

Wind to blow away th smoke or just moving out of the area

You Doing the jutsu.

I reach my hand out and send a tream of flower petals from my palm at your clone, making the petals encircle your clone and having dark smoke fade your clone's surrounding into black as I hide myself from your clone.

~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Strong points

- Shurikens are multiplied making it harder for the opponent to defend

Weak points

- Requires handseals
- Requires clones

Combinations-strategies

Keeping the opponent distractied to get enough time to get clones, throw the shurikens and do the handseals

Best way to counter is interrupting it while it´s being done since the jutsu itself takes a long time

You Doing the jutsu.

I create 2 clones and then I have the clones do the signs Dog → Rabbit → Monkey → Clap Hands at the same time I perform those same handseals and I throw the shurikens at your clone, having the shurikens multiply, hitting your clone.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright B rank is done so we'll do the rasengans before the A ranks^^

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

Channel your chakra into your dominant hand and mold it into a sphere that is consistently rotating fast and compressed. THan hit my clone with it so it does destructive impact on my clone and send them flying.

(Yōso no Rasengan) Elemental Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack/Defence
Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects. Only the basic 5 elements can be used in this technique.
Note: Must know rasengan

Create a rasengan and apply any elemental chakra into it so the effects of the rasengan varies and hit my clone with it. Than keep doing it with all the elemental chakras.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright B rank is done so we'll do the rasengans before the A ranks^^

Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

Channel your chakra into your dominant hand and mold it into a sphere that is consistently rotating fast and compressed. THan hit my clone with it so it does destructive impact on my clone and send them flying.

Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects. Only the basic 5 elements can be used in this technique.

Create a rasengan and apply any elemental chakra into it so the effects of the rasengan varies and hit my clone with it. Than keep doing it with all the elemental chakras.

Strong points

- Doesn´t require handseals
- Can create a destructive impact if done correctly

Weak points

- It´s short ranged

Combinations-strategies

Making an opening first (Keeping the opponent distracted or not able to defend xD) and then use the technique on him/her.

Getting away from being short ranged. Also a strong shield of A rank or above.

You Doing the jutsu.

I channel my chakra into my right hand and then I mold my chakra as I rotate it and compress it, shaping it into a sphere. Then I stretch my right arm outwards towards your clone, hitting your clone with the sphere of condensed chakra causing a destructive impact on your clone sending him flying.

~~~~~ O ~~~~~​

Strong points

- Same strong points as the rasengan done with raw chakra but now it has an additional strong point of having the element´s properties.

Weak points

- It´s still short ranged.
- The elemental weakness will be a weakness of this technique.

Combinations-strategies

Depending on what the opponent is using, I can choose which element I want the rasengan to be to attack.

Using the elemental´s weakness since it´ll lower the rasengan to be rank or get away from short range from the opponent.

You Doing the jutsu.

I channel my wind chakra into my right hand and then I mold my wind chakra as I rotate it and compress it, shaping it into a sphere. Then I stretch my right arm outwards towards your clone, hitting your clone with the sphere of condensed wind chakra causuing a destructive impact on your clone sending him flying.
I channel my fire chakra into my right hand and then I mold my fire chakra as I rotate it and compress it, shaping it into a sphere. Then I stretch my right arm outwards towards your clone, hitting your clone with the sphere of condensed fire chakra causuing a destructive impact on your clone sending him flying.
I channel my water chakra into my right hand and then I mold my water chakra as I rotate it and compress it, shaping it into a sphere. Then I stretch my right arm outwards towards your clone, hitting your clone with the sphere of condensed water chakra causuing a destructive impact on your clone sending him flying.
I channel my earth chakra into my right hand and then I mold my earth chakra as I rotate it and compress it, shaping it into a sphere. Then I stretch my right arm outwards towards your clone, hitting your clone with the sphere of condensed earth chakra causuing a destructive impact on your clone sending him flying.
I channel my lightning chakra into my right hand and then I mold my lightning chakra as I rotate it and compress it, shaping it into a sphere. Then I stretch my right arm outwards towards your clone, hitting your clone with the sphere of condensed lightning chakra causuing a destructive impact on your clone sending him flying.
(I admit I copy-pasted)

Question:
Do I have to post the Rasengan jutsu when using this technique or it´s not necessary?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do I have to post the Rasengan jutsu when using this technique or it´s not necessary? Nope just post this jutsu ^^

(Tsuin Rasengan) – Twin Spiraling Sphere
Chakra cost: 30 (per rasengan)
Damage points: 60 (per rasengan)
Descripiton: The user will form 2 rasengans, one in each hand, with the help of 2 clones, to strike the opponent. Each rasengan can be used individually from each other.
Note: Must already know Rasengan and have 2 clones on the field. Naruto bios can use this technique without clones in Sage mode, in the 9 Tails Chakra Mode and in the Bijuu mode.

Create 2 shadow clones and have each clone help you create a rasengan in each of your hands to hit my clone with both of them.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball, following the same method, limits and logic behind the original, smaller technique.
Note:Must already know rasengan.

Create a rasengan and use more chakra to create a bigger version of it.