SebastionM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, once again, we had a great opportunity to see Mei do great things. But they were lost, again.

This is the second time it has shown her get everything ready then something stops her, Tsunade this time...

You must be registered for see images

Now we all know her suiton can stop madara's Katon techs. Thats been shown, and it was shown again that she would be able to stop this one, but didn't exactly have the time I guess? :shrug:

If I was tsunade I would have just stayed back and let someone else block the attack. But of course, she had to jump out, take a hit, and almost die in the process.

:confused:

Reactions: Zeref

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i agree, Mizukage should have great mastery of Water Element and Kishi trolled her once again, starting to p*ss me off a lot as Mei is 1 of my most favorite characters

markdabomb22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually lol'd when she could use her sution fast enough i was like damn kishis making her look really bad...but she is still really powerful we just haven't gotten a good look from her in this current fight U_U.

metallica9565

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she hasn't had any standout moments in this war... she keeps getting dumped on...
either way Mei's a boss and she's better looking too >:D

I'D LIKE TO SEE THE TWO OF THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER!
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i knew she was gonna be getting trolled when raikage told he to shut up. she could be very cool if she could just get to shine
i hear you bro, i really like Mei. those titties are the biz! but also she's a legit character who is hilarious with how she misunderstands things in her own head and threatens to kill Ao all the time and she is strong as hell with her mastery of 3 elements and 2 kekkei genkai. i really would like to see her fight someone--and i'm talking about a legit fight, maybe a one-on-one fight with a kage-level opponent like Hiruzen vs Orochimaru only Mei would win and not die. i'd love to see her in a fight like that where she goes all out and wins. also... titties... *can't... stop... drooling...*
i bet she got a nice ass too! lol

Shinozgr8

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ugh how could she possibly not have enough time?! the distance between them was great. she was ready to spit. yet she didn't have enough time?! kishi has really pissed me off. first it was having her seem so hopeless with her comments. then raikage shutting her up. hasn't shown any kekkei genkai feats. ugh kishi is trolling the non-main character kunoichi's again.

I HATE THiS!