5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Old thread:
>mfw Danny Phantom bio :|

"Its taking him forever!" Cried out Gaidar floating above Alexanders left shoulder. "Patience, patience. He shall be here shortly. I can feel him already." The view at the foot of Mt. Katsuryoku was spectacular. Alexander was in no rush to begin training. He could sit here all day enjoying the rolling hills and the shade the immensely tall mountain provided. A slight breeze gently pushed through the field as he waited sitting in the grass. "Don't you love it, Gaidar? What a place for training. Amazing." Gaidar simply flipped in mid air waving his ethereal fox tail through Alexander's face letting it pass right through him but bothering him nonetheless.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>mfw Danny Phantom bio :|

"Its taking him forever!" Cried out Gaidar floating above Alexanders left shoulder. "Patience, patience. He shall be here shortly. I can feel him already." The view at the foot of Mt. Katsuryoku was spectacular. Alexander was in no rush to begin training. He could sit here all day enjoying the rolling hills and the shade the immensely tall mountain provided. A slight breeze gently pushed through the field as he waited sitting in the grass. "Don't you love it, Gaidar? What a place for training. Amazing." Gaidar simply flipped in mid air waving his ethereal fox tail through Alexander's face letting it pass right through him but bothering him nonetheless.
> Mfw you're a fgt :|

This new teacher better be worth it... Danny had been directed by Amaimon to seek out the nearest lifeform after learning how to sense them. A cheap excuse, Amaimoms old bones just couldn't keep up anymore. Danny had only come a short way towards regaining his ethereal powers since losing them, though this new sensing was proving extremely useful for this "training exercise". Danny found himself at the foot of a mountain, his head scanned upwards, If I could still fly, this wouldn't be as bad, BUT THAT OLD COOT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP GET MY POWERS he shouted, throwing his hands around like a child.

After some time of climbing, continuing to follow the presence of the lifeform, Danny came face to face with who he assumed to be his tutor. ...Is that a raccoon? He remarks as the genki floats around.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
> Mfw you're a fgt :|

This new teacher better be worth it... Danny had been directed by Amaimon to seek out the nearest lifeform after learning how to sense them. A cheap excuse, Amaimoms old bones just couldn't keep up anymore. Danny had only come a short way towards regaining his ethereal powers since losing them, though this new sensing was proving extremely useful for this "training exercise". Danny found himself at the foot of a mountain, his head scanned upwards, If I could still fly, this wouldn't be as bad, BUT THAT OLD COOT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP GET MY POWERS he shouted, throwing his hands around like a child.

After some time of climbing, continuing to follow the presence of the lifeform, Danny came face to face with who he assumed to be his tutor. ...Is that a raccoon? He remarks as the genki floats around.
"You're just going to let him call me a raccoon!?" cried Gaidar. "HUSH HUSH!" said Alexander with an authoritative umph behind his voice. Of course, the rebellious and playful Genki would not listen. "Puhhhhhhhleaseeeee Alex you have no way of getting me to shut up!"

With a single confrontation hand seal Alexander simply manipulated Gaidar's mouth closed. With a devious grin on his face as he turned to face Gaidar he gestured for him to rest on his shoulders. With his mouth quite literally sealed shut by Hel's Alignment Gaidar surrendered and moped down to his companion's shoulders. Turning yet again to face the young man before him he began to speak, "So you're Danny then? We haven't met yet. I am Alexander and like you, I am of House Katsuryoku. I am one of our clan's elders as well as our Voice's scribe and all the joys that entails. I'll be training you in the rituals of our clans techniques. My documents here..." he trailed off as he reached into his cloak to draw a scroll with the seal of the house on it. Pulling the seal free he rolled the scroll down and continued. "According to this you've already completed your very basic training - awakening your sixth sense...your ability to sense and be aware of souls as well as interacting with them. This means you've also mastered your emotions allowing you to only feel what you want at your own volition. So let's just recap all of this. Before you can manipulate Genki yourself I want to be absolutely sure you fully understand what a Genki even is. So tell me Danny - what is ethereal energy and how do we as a House manipulate Genki?"

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You're just going to let him call me a raccoon!?" cried Gaidar. "HUSH HUSH!" said Alexander with an authoritative umph behind his voice. Of course, the rebellious and playful Genki would not listen. "Puhhhhhhhleaseeeee Alex you have no way of getting me to shut up!"

With a single confrontation hand seal Alexander simply manipulated Gaidar's mouth closed. With a devious grin on his face as he turned to face Gaidar he gestured for him to rest on his shoulders. With his mouth quite literally sealed shut by Hel's Alignment Gaidar surrendered and moped down to his companion's shoulders. Turning yet again to face the young man before him he began to speak, "So you're Danny then? We haven't met yet. I am Alexander and like you, I am of House Katsuryoku. I am one of our clan's elders as well as our Voice's scribe and all the joys that entails. I'll be training you in the rituals of our clans techniques. My documents here..." he trailed off as he reached into his cloak to draw a scroll with the seal of the house on it. Pulling the seal free he rolled the scroll down and continued. "According to this you've already completed your very basic training - awakening your sixth sense...your ability to sense and be aware of souls as well as interacting with them. This means you've also mastered your emotions allowing you to only feel what you want at your own volition. So let's just recap all of this. Before you can manipulate Genki yourself I want to be absolutely sure you fully understand what a Genki even is. So tell me Danny - what is ethereal energy and how do we as a House manipulate Genki?"
You're asking a lot of me, you know that right?

With a sigh, Danny leans forwards and allows himself to transform. Flu-resent energy encircles him, causing his appearance to change, including his clothes. At least now he felt comfortable enough to train.

I only know what Amaimon had told me. Genki are spirits which live in another dimension, which can be simply descibed as the "ethereal dimension". Through rituals, people of our clan are able to connect to the dimension and offer our own chakra for the beings to assist us in battle - calling them between dimensions. Without the proper training, these beings are impossible to see and impossible to control.

Danny's pauses, with a slightly puzzled look on his face. He was trying to remember what he had been taught. His theory knowledge wasn't spectacular, he was hoping to already be learning new jutsu and trying to regain his powersAs his impatience began to get the better of him, he took a deep breath and centred himself. His control of his emotions allowed him do focus himself almost instantly and regather his thoughts.

I remember something about infusion, between Genki and objects. To be honest I didn't really get it. From what I remember, what this grants the user largely centres around the type of genki the user infuses with, giving then different attributes. I'm more of a hands on learner...i'm sure i'll get a better grasp of it when I do it myself.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're asking a lot of me, you know that right?

With a sigh, Danny leans forwards and allows himself to transform. Flu-resent energy encircles him, causing his appearance to change, including his clothes. At least now he felt comfortable enough to train.

I only know what Amaimon had told me. Genki are spirits which live in another dimension, which can be simply descibed as the "ethereal dimension". Through rituals, people of our clan are able to connect to the dimension and offer our own chakra for the beings to assist us in battle - calling them between dimensions. Without the proper training, these beings are impossible to see and impossible to control.

Danny's pauses, with a slightly puzzled look on his face. He was trying to remember what he had been taught. His theory knowledge wasn't spectacular, he was hoping to already be learning new jutsu and trying to regain his powersAs his impatience began to get the better of him, he took a deep breath and centred himself. His control of his emotions allowed him do focus himself almost instantly and regather his thoughts.

I remember something about infusion, between Genki and objects. To be honest I didn't really get it. From what I remember, what this grants the user largely centres around the type of genki the user infuses with, giving then different attributes. I'm more of a hands on learner...i'm sure i'll get a better grasp of it when I do it myself.
"Yes, yes. Hands on learning is always the best method. But in the case of the rituals of our house it is always important to get a solid grasp on what they are before you delve into it. Just because of the possibility of going mad when a Genki infuses into you. So we'll take a moment to understand these infusions and how Genki interact with our world." taking a moment to pause he diverts his gaze temporarily to Gaidar. "Gaidar here can be seen by you because you have performed the necessarily rituals with our Voice. But to others, as long as he is in this state and is within the Pure World he cannot be noticed. Even the most advanced doujutsu and advanced sensory techniques cannot detect these souls which is what makes them so potent and our clan so mysterious."

"We'll go into further depth about the infusions later on. But for now we'll briefly cover the types. There are three - Object, Partial, and Fullbody. Each share similar benefits and each also comes with their own distinct benefits. The ultimate infusion is of course a fullbody infusion. Now I want to talk about elemental interactions with Genki in their physical state. What do you know of this?"

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Yes, yes. Hands on learning is always the best method. But in the case of the rituals of our house it is always important to get a solid grasp on what they are before you delve into it. Just because of the possibility of going mad when a Genki infuses into you. So we'll take a moment to understand these infusions and how Genki interact with our world." taking a moment to pause he diverts his gaze temporarily to Gaidar. "Gaidar here can be seen by you because you have performed the necessarily rituals with our Voice. But to others, as long as he is in this state and is within the Pure World he cannot be noticed. Even the most advanced doujutsu and advanced sensory techniques cannot detect these souls which is what makes them so potent and our clan so mysterious."

"We'll go into further depth about the infusions later on. But for now we'll briefly cover the types. There are three - Object, Partial, and Fullbody. Each share similar benefits and each also comes with their own distinct benefits. The ultimate infusion is of course a fullbody infusion. Now I want to talk about elemental interactions with Genki in their physical state. What do you know of this?"
Huh, Amaimon never mentioned anything about that. Hmmm. I Genki's physical state will most likely form a specific shape structure and with it's use of our chakra, would become neutral I believe. Danny's face is screwed slightly, as he tries to work out the scenario, relating it to what he had been taught in previous training regarding non-elemental techniques and shape manipulation.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huh, Amaimon never mentioned anything about that. Hmmm. I Genki's physical state will most likely form a specific shape structure and with it's use of our chakra, would become neutral I believe. Danny's face is screwed slightly, as he tries to work out the scenario, relating it to what he had been taught in previous training regarding non-elemental techniques and shape manipulation.
"You're mostly correct. Genki, when interacting with our world, are neutral to elemental natures. They are also strong to raw chakra. So...during your first training session under Amaimon you meditated for quite a while. During that meditation you uncovered your ability to detect and interact with Genki as well as gain a special sort of awareness of them. So what did you gain during this training, Danny? What skills did you hone when you meditated that allowed you to focus and harness your spiritual energy to become aware of Genki?"

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You're mostly correct. Genki, when interacting with our world, are neutral to elemental natures. They are also strong to raw chakra. So...during your first training session under Amaimon you meditated for quite a while. During that meditation you uncovered your ability to detect and interact with Genki as well as gain a special sort of awareness of them. So what did you gain during this training, Danny? What skills did you hone when you meditated that allowed you to focus and harness your spiritual energy to become aware of Genki?"

Meditation...meditation...uhhh Danny scratches his head while thinking out loud.
Well we meditated to gain control of our emotions. My impatience meant that took a while... We have to gain control of our emotions, well rather gain control of our confidence, to avoid going insane when working with our Genki and as you mentioned allowed me to begin sensing their presence, and the presence of life in general.

Danny rambles on trying to remember as much as possible. It's...it was all about accepting past actions, or convictions as Amaimom put it. The meditation training connected my spiritual self to a more diverse area of the things I do and have done.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meditation...meditation...uhhh Danny scratches his head while thinking out loud.
Well we meditated to gain control of our emotions. My impatience meant that took a while... We have to gain control of our emotions, well rather gain control of our confidence, to avoid going insane when working with our Genki and as you mentioned allowed me to begin sensing their presence, and the presence of life in general.

Danny rambles on trying to remember as much as possible. It's...it was all about accepting past actions, or convictions as Amaimom put it. The meditation training connected my spiritual self to a more diverse area of the things I do and have done.
"Exactly. It was about harnessing your emotions. To harness your confidence in your actions and eventually conquer your emotions entirely to bring them entirely under your control. With that ability we become very resistant, practically immune, to things like Killing Intent which seek to overwhelm our emotions with overwhelming presence. But the most important aspect of this emotional mastery is our very own spiritual energy which is in essence our convictions - trained through simple experience, meditation, and studying. With our emotions under control we become able to access the blood ritual used by Amaimon to make us aware of Genki. Now, before we continue I will need to contact Amaimon. Wait here. I shall return shortly." Alexander resumed his meditative stance and began to Greywalk. His spirit departed his body and headed toward where he felt the Voice seeking him out to visit the young Opening.

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Exactly. It was about harnessing your emotions. To harness your confidence in your actions and eventually conquer your emotions entirely to bring them entirely under your control. With that ability we become very resistant, practically immune, to things like Killing Intent which seek to overwhelm our emotions with overwhelming presence. But the most important aspect of this emotional mastery is our very own spiritual energy which is in essence our convictions - trained through simple experience, meditation, and studying. With our emotions under control we become able to access the blood ritual used by Amaimon to make us aware of Genki. Now, before we continue I will need to contact Amaimon. Wait here. I shall return shortly." Alexander resumed his meditative stance and began to Greywalk. His spirit departed his body and headed toward where he felt the Voice seeking him out to visit the young Opening.
Danny was confused. He'd been sent to train with a new instructor, but was still waiting on Gobi...*insert ??? Meme*.
He didn't question it though, and decided to do his own training in the mean time around their location.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Danny was confused. He'd been sent to train with a new instructor, but was still waiting on Gobi...*insert ??? Meme*.
He didn't question it though, and decided to do his own training in the mean time around their location.
Alexander's eyes flicked open as he ended his Greywalking journey. He locked eyes with Danny and stood from his meditative position. From his pouch he drew a black and white feather symbolizing Danny's moronic nature and his ability to be, at his volition, serious. The feather indicated his advancement within House Katsuryoku having reached the position of Apprentice. "You've now reached the position of Apprentice. Do you have any questions before we move on with our training?"

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alexander's eyes flicked open as he ended his Greywalking journey. He locked eyes with Danny and stood from his meditative position. From his pouch he drew a black and white feather symbolizing Danny's moronic nature and his ability to be, at his volition, serious. The feather indicated his advancement within House Katsuryoku having reached the position of Apprentice. "You've now reached the position of Apprentice. Do you have any questions before we move on with our training?"
Yeah...does your raccoon meme?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...some teachers are hopeless. :|
:| :| :|

Okay. Let's move on. You've been waiting for this for a long time. And rightfully so. C-Rank Hel's Alignment.

(Shojun no Hel) Δ Hel's Alignment
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Damage Points: 30-60
Description: Shojun no Hel is perhaps the most essential technique throughout the House's epitome of techniques. The jutsu is based on the use of the generic Genki which whom traverse between the Pure and Impure Realms, a.k.a into our 'dimension' per say. Through the convinction of the user, and a sacrifical portion of chakra, depending on the strength of the Genki, and the Rank within the House of the user, they will forcefully be able to persuade the Genki to do their bidding. Now this can be used in a various amount of ways, essentially by bending the savage spirit in it's else deformed mass of ethereal spiritual energy, the user is capable of forming 'constructs' of ethereal energy throughout the field through hand motions or else body movements. These constructs carries a certain colour of Kūki no Yōna depending on the user, upon materilizing in the desired area of the user's choice. Ontop of that, the contructs are either flame-like or solid in the appearence, thus adding for verstality. Once the sacrfice have been made the user can freely without further payment manipulate the Genki, with the only cost being spending a move. Being hit by a Genki will either do nothing (if the spirit decides to not take a tangible form), or produce kinetic, physical damage (if he takes physical form). In this case, the Genki still has the ability to select which matter he will interact with, though that is not true for energies, as per the clan description.
Note: only one spirit can be "controlled" at any given moment.

"Moving on. You've obtained your feather. You can commune with Genki. You can detect their spirits and the spirits of others. It's time you become able to bend the will of Genki. Hel's Alignment is perhaps the most basic manifestation of that within the House. Using a small amount of chakra you offer it to a generic Genki bending it to your will to serve as you please. Because Genki are such versatile creatures you can bend them however you want. But they will not materialize into physical form until you choose. Once materialized you have a choice between their energy like form, akin to fire and lightning, or a more solid form, akin to earth. Before you attempt this technique I want you to discuss it. Tell me about it."

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:| :| :|

Okay. Let's move on. You've been waiting for this for a long time. And rightfully so. C-Rank Hel's Alignment.

(Shojun no Hel) Δ Hel's Alignment
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Damage Points: 30-60
Description: Shojun no Hel is perhaps the most essential technique throughout the House's epitome of techniques. The jutsu is based on the use of the generic Genki which whom traverse between the Pure and Impure Realms, a.k.a into our 'dimension' per say. Through the convinction of the user, and a sacrifical portion of chakra, depending on the strength of the Genki, and the Rank within the House of the user, they will forcefully be able to persuade the Genki to do their bidding. Now this can be used in a various amount of ways, essentially by bending the savage spirit in it's else deformed mass of ethereal spiritual energy, the user is capable of forming 'constructs' of ethereal energy throughout the field through hand motions or else body movements. These constructs carries a certain colour of Kūki no Yōna depending on the user, upon materilizing in the desired area of the user's choice. Ontop of that, the contructs are either flame-like or solid in the appearence, thus adding for verstality. Once the sacrfice have been made the user can freely without further payment manipulate the Genki, with the only cost being spending a move. Being hit by a Genki will either do nothing (if the spirit decides to not take a tangible form), or produce kinetic, physical damage (if he takes physical form). In this case, the Genki still has the ability to select which matter he will interact with, though that is not true for energies, as per the clan description.
Note: only one spirit can be "controlled" at any given moment.

"Moving on. You've obtained your feather. You can commune with Genki. You can detect their spirits and the spirits of others. It's time you become able to bend the will of Genki. Hel's Alignment is perhaps the most basic manifestation of that within the House. Using a small amount of chakra you offer it to a generic Genki bending it to your will to serve as you please. Because Genki are such versatile creatures you can bend them however you want. But they will not materialize into physical form until you choose. Once materialized you have a choice between their energy like form, akin to fire and lightning, or a more solid form, akin to earth. Before you attempt this technique I want you to discuss it. Tell me about it."
Danny's ears perk up, after a long time he would finally begin to dive into the 'good stuff'. From what he had come to understand of Genki, what Alexander was saying made sense, though also raised questions.

The technique, put simply, call forth a generic genki from their dimension. Once upon the field I am able to forcefully manipulate the genki doing as I please. As mentioned, it can take on two different forms or states which have different purposes and interactions. The technique is essentially only limited by my own imagination which serves for excellent battle strategies.

I have a few questions about the technique.

First off, can either forms of the genki be perceived by someone who is not an initiate? I suspect it may only be the physical form.

With the summoned genki being devoid of chakra, is it able to be sensed?

Do they produce any sort of sensation felt by the 5 senses?

In their more 'ethereal' state, seeing as it cannot effect a person, does that mean it can pass through matter (as in jutsu) and then become it's physical state?

Does manipulating the genki on the second turn become passive at all? Or do do we always have to only control the genki?

Could you also refresh me on what is meant by "though that is not true for energies, as per the clan description."? I'll have to re-read the clan but don't have the time at this moment.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Danny's ears perk up, after a long time he would finally begin to dive into the 'good stuff'. From what he had come to understand of Genki, what Alexander was saying made sense, though also raised questions.

The technique, put simply, call forth a generic genki from their dimension. Once upon the field I am able to forcefully manipulate the genki doing as I please. As mentioned, it can take on two different forms or states which have different purposes and interactions. The technique is essentially only limited by my own imagination which serves for excellent battle strategies.

I have a few questions about the technique.

First off, can either forms of the genki be perceived by someone who is not an initiate? I suspect it may only be the physical form.

With the summoned genki being devoid of chakra, is it able to be sensed?

Do they produce any sort of sensation felt by the 5 senses?

In their more 'ethereal' state, seeing as it cannot effect a person, does that mean it can pass through matter (as in jutsu) and then become it's physical state?

Does manipulating the genki on the second turn become passive at all? Or do do we always have to only control the genki?

Could you also refresh me on what is meant by "though that is not true for energies, as per the clan description."? I'll have to re-read the clan but don't have the time at this moment.
(You're an Apprentice btw. Initiate is next)

Alexander nods. These were certainly good and important questions. "Now your question seems directed at anyone. Only people with the necessary training in our House can perceive a Genki. So one who has performed the same ritual you have can see and interact with these beings in the Pure World. So an Opening, the rank beneath you, as long as they have finished their basic training they are able to sense and see a Genki. Outside of the clan no form of chakra sensing, doujutsu, and such can see a Genki in their ethereal form. Only when a Genki materializes itself can they be detected. And even then it is only through your sense of sight and touch. You cannot smell a Genki, you cannot sense a Genki through chakra because they are not beings of chakra. However, those who have mastered Yin-Yang Release come to understand spiritual energies far better than other shinobi and thus can transcend this. They are able to detect spiritual beings. Now, a Genki in their physical state can be felt as an energy. Being struck by such would harm you in a similar way fire would. Now in a solid form the Genki can also be felt akin to that of a rock. So being stabbed with a spike of a Genki would be akin to being stabbed by a spike of earth...." Alexander trailed off for a moment to catch his breath. "Yes. Exactly. In their ethereal state Genki are quite literally outsiders to the Impure World, or our plane of existence. They can phase through walls, jutsu, and other people with no struggle at all. In their physical state, this changes. In the second turn and thereafter of manipulation to maintain the Genki you simply spend another move and sacrifice Chakra. But you can perform other techniques simultaneously. Basically Genki can be interacted with 'energies' like spiritual energy. So they can be influenced by doujutsu genjutsu and such when they are not in their physical form. But that requires one to perceive them while ethereal. Of course, this is much easier to do when they are in physical form. One fun fact about Genki is that they are actually unbound by the forces of gravity."

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(You're an Apprentice btw. Initiate is next)

Alexander nods. These were certainly good and important questions. "Now your question seems directed at anyone. Only people with the necessary training in our House can perceive a Genki. So one who has performed the same ritual you have can see and interact with these beings in the Pure World. So an Opening, the rank beneath you, as long as they have finished their basic training they are able to sense and see a Genki. Outside of the clan no form of chakra sensing, doujutsu, and such can see a Genki in their ethereal form. Only when a Genki materializes itself can they be detected. And even then it is only through your sense of sight and touch. You cannot smell a Genki, you cannot sense a Genki through chakra because they are not beings of chakra. However, those who have mastered Yin-Yang Release come to understand spiritual energies far better than other shinobi and thus can transcend this. They are able to detect spiritual beings. Now, a Genki in their physical state can be felt as an energy. Being struck by such would harm you in a similar way fire would. Now in a solid form the Genki can also be felt akin to that of a rock. So being stabbed with a spike of a Genki would be akin to being stabbed by a spike of earth...." Alexander trailed off for a moment to catch his breath. "Yes. Exactly. In their ethereal state Genki are quite literally outsiders to the Impure World, or our plane of existence. They can phase through walls, jutsu, and other people with no struggle at all. In their physical state, this changes. In the second turn and thereafter of manipulation to maintain the Genki you simply spend another move and sacrifice Chakra. But you can perform other techniques simultaneously. Basically Genki can be interacted with 'energies' like spiritual energy. So they can be influenced by doujutsu genjutsu and such when they are not in their physical form. But that requires one to perceive them while ethereal. Of course, this is much easier to do when they are in physical form. One fun fact about Genki is that they are actually unbound by the forces of gravity."
By initiate I just meant initiate into House of Katsuryoku... >_>

Danny listens carefully. He had to, knowing that he had to understand the clan to the fullest so knowing details like he was being provided was essential.

After Alexander concluded Danny remained still, playing back parts in his mind to fully understand them. Although he wasn't the smartest person, everything seemed simple enough to understand, it was just the amount of information required time to process.

I understand. Thank you for explaining. For now I have no more questons regarding the technique.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By initiate I just meant initiate into House of Katsuryoku... >_>

Danny listens carefully. He had to, knowing that he had to understand the clan to the fullest so knowing details like he was being provided was essential.

After Alexander concluded Danny remained still, playing back parts in his mind to fully understand them. Although he wasn't the smartest person, everything seemed simple enough to understand, it was just the amount of information required time to process.

I understand. Thank you for explaining. For now I have no more questons regarding the technique.
"Good. Now, before we continue, it is time to commune with Genki. Gaidar here is a close companion who I met atop the mountain while training under Amaimon." Alexander motioned toward Gaidar and then the mountain top. "You may seek a companion for yourself, if you wish."

For this part detail your personal Genki. If you don't want a personal Genki then you can just tell me that. But be detailed in your description for it is something that goes into your bio.