Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Think his energy and presence have been pretty good, especially on D1 when it was pretty slow. His thoughts process here (or lack of it lolol) is very town!Rej for him. He sounds so pure, and then there is his whole handling of me. That hint of paranoia coupled with kind of trusting me as well and going along with my shit is very very town Rej in our history. Got a whole of data on him lmao
I think you can have the best meta on rej, but not sure if I want to sheep you exactly

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are saying I'm a strong tunneler why do you think I'm scum with TAG.

what is shemy btw?
shemy is fake or with intention

well you agree on his scum read on me, but you vote him and not me? I still can't figure it out, for me this could be show played by 2 scum buddies, that is why I generate this possibility

I think I have made quite a few posts on why that thing is easy here
it still isn't clear for me
Lol didn't I tell you to stop wasting your time. Believe in the me that believes in you
hmpf
You must be registered for see images

Hmm expand about this one.
idk man, Poison is scummy independently and Alice is wolfy too, lemme look at their early interactions again

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count 5/Day 2 at P#567
Odd - Elmage
Elmage - Odd > Unvote > aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Unvote > Alice
Rej - Alice > aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Poison
Alice - Rej
Poison - aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Unvote
ThatAverageGuy - Rej
VotesVotedVotant
2RejAlice, ThatAverageGuy
1AliceElmage
1ElmageOdd
2non votingNova, Poison
1PoisonRej
If you find any mistake, please PM me.
Note: i will fix the table on laptop later.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
shemy is fake or with intention

well you agree on his scum read on me, but you vote him and not me? I still can't figure it out, for me this could be show played by 2 scum buddies, that is why I generate this possibility

it still isn't clear for me

hmpf
You must be registered for see images

idk man, Poison is scummy independently and Alice is wolfy too, lemme look at their early interactions again
I can agree with my scum reads and disagree with my town reads. I didn't consider you a locked scum or more scummy than TAG atm to cast my vote on you. When I'll find you scummier than others I'll vote for you.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej how well do you know nova?
idk, good enough to know that he can play each game differently as he pleasures
pretty much each his early games consists of throwing random reads, like imagine him sitting infront of his PC making coin flips and decisions based on that

his mid-late game is powerful and not to underestimate
Not sure if rej can actually make proper reads atm, let's see, @Rej if you can iso two people atm, can you iso and give me reads on the following people: TAG, Alice.
a bit gimme a moment

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because metas can be changed. I just meta scum read someone and they flipped town in my last game. Plus, if I could change my meta to some extent, everyone can.
Hmm I wouldn't necessarily classify it as a meta read for what it's worth. That's just a tool to help make a more educated read, works wonders. Especially with someone like Rej where his thought process and tendencies are peculiar as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: Poison

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why is ThatAverageGuy scummy for you guys?
I scum read him mostly for sheme reasons, it's like a personal thing
but I also see a world where he is town for the effort, even if I think his effort on me is very low