Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mainly your discussion with TAG earlier, it was in the veins of some of my earlier stuff. Also how you asked him about me was kind of weird lolol.
I kept asking him as I went on catching up. I don't read the whole thread and then comment.

I asked him about you because
-we mindmelded and his question would have been meant for my thought process as well.
-i town read you and I didn't like his post that said you are shooting down Alice TR.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you believing in him here exactly?
Think his energy and presence have been pretty good, especially on D1 when it was pretty slow. His thoughts process here (or lack of it lolol) is very town!Rej for him. He sounds so pure, and then there is his whole handling of me. That hint of paranoia coupled with kind of trusting me as well and going along with my shit is very very town Rej in our history. Got a whole of data on him lmao

Reactions: Poison
Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lolol. Why do you think the mention of both his flip and Ansa as proof is scummy exactly?
Because regardless of whether he's looking at his from his own POV or Alice's POV, if Rej is Town then the moment Ansa flips Town, he knows they're on the same time. The way he adds the justification of his own flip is like... going one step too far. Trying to prove that he doesn't have info on Ansa's role but pushing that "lack of info" feeling a step too far by disassociating himself from his own role. I see disassociation coming more from wolves who're trying to post like villagers.