Veteran
Kin
2,795💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
@Rej what do you think about Poison so far? Be as in-depth as possible if you can
Doing a smol ISO:

#5 - too neutral post enforcing scum to come forward and town to attack, like upon watching it, what does she mean with "town attack"? she once did a third perspective slip when scum
#35 complimenting me + fluffing

then my early scuffle with Poison about making reads about the first 3 pages, ergo she wasn't seeing the present content as I did or novas did + then slight pocketing attempts all over the place

#121 her asking Haze if Haze is forcing reads strikes me as bad, because it is such a shemy follow up questions to the earlier questions
#303 spew post, no comment

#308 random mindmeld with no progress (pocketing attempt on novas?)

and the recent stuff....no comment, it is a very very suspicious pocket attempt on TAG to shade me

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,795💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I am paranoid on Elmage and novas still, I don't know why, both of them play fucking pokerfacerish and it always gives me the heebie jeebies, both Elmage and novas in a game is a nightmare I figured out:beat:

Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison, how was his read on Alice "easy"? it looked very strong tbh, he comes out of nowhere and it doesn't look forced, it looked genuinly like an approach to read her
I am somewhere on Poison/Alice and Poison/TAG here
so yeah, let's do it

Poison is pocketing theaverage guy just right now, so am I seeing this correct or is this a misinterpretation by my side?

also where the **** is @Elmage G Ace
Reconcile these for me.

How can Poison be pocketing me if we're teamed?

Why would Poison try to make my TR of Alice look suspicious if we're teamed?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,795💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Reconcile these for me.

How can Poison be pocketing me if we're teamed?

Why would Poison try to make my TR of Alice look suspicious if we're teamed?
uhm, then it's wolfbuddying instead of pocketing, but I was first seeing you as individual wolf slots before tying you guys together, so I wasn't seeing the whole picture and thus used the term "pocketing".

Because scum poison does any kind of mistakes and weird interactions and it includes WvW interactions and playing show.
Town poison is definitely a stronger tunnler and plays less of a show including shemy buddying attempts.

Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
uhm, then it's wolfbuddying instead of pocketing, but I was first seeing you as individual wolf slots before tying you guys together, so I wasn't seeing the whole picture and thus used the term "pocketing".

Because scum poison does any kind of mistakes and weird interactions and it includes WvW interactions and playing show.
Town poison is definitely a stronger tunnler and plays less of a show including shemy buddying attempts.
So you saw one individual wolf slot pocketing another individual wolf slot before seeing two wolves together?

Okay.

I've never played with Poison before, so will have to take your word that she does "shemy" things as wolf. However, given than I'm a villager, if Poison is a wolf doing "shemy" things, it's not with me.

Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe we are team mates, who knows. if both me and Ansa flip green then we are team mates. Wbu? Can you bus your mafia mate please?
Ah. Now I remember the main reason this post pinged me. If you are town, then knowing whether you are on the same team as Ansa should be reliant solely on Ansa's flip, not your own.

I knew I'd forgotten something.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you talk about this more?

@ThatAverageGuy well because you read it wrong? Let's see the real post and what you are quoting here.

As far as I learnt from books,
When you use the conjunctions without changing the subjects or the frame/ PoV you denote the same object with different things.

I being the subject, and you being the object here.

Let's see an example :

I play the role of Juliet better than her, I might as well play a better role as Romeo.

That's the literal interpretation you'll have when you first read it. Right?

How can you enter the game without prior knowledge of what Elmage said and meant exactly as he was referring to himself both the time and not Alice?

Is English your first languge, Elmage? It is my third languge and I try to understand it as much as I can. But that sentence of yours without context makes the interpretation quite the same as I interpreted it.

Considering I have got enough marks to do my Major in English Literature, I don't think I should be that bad at interpreting those sentences. Your context was vague, you were not clear if you talked about the person you were quoting or yourself. The misinterpretion was not a big deal, your reaction over it was one though.
Yes, English is kind of my first language, and your interpretation is wrong. The reason I'm not pushing you is I've noticed you misinterpret a lot, to be honest, so I put it as NAI because we've been down this road before. This is not an English class, but in the context of mafia games, you should always ask for clarification before arriving at the wrong conclusion. All this back and forth would have been avoided if you asked what I meant (that is if you didn't understand me)

Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is roughly where I'm at I think

Town -

Rej
Alice
Poison
AA dono

Haze

PoE -

Ansa

Elmage
Odd

Osie

The setup is 8v2, so assuming a successful kill each night we get 2 free lynches before a MyLo situation. So a good PoE to start with would be 4. I'd say I'm somewhat confident in my top 4 town to different degrees though. Rej is the frontrunner by far followed by Alice, I'll revisit the remaining 3 a little bit later to flesh out more of my thoughts from the earlier wall. If anyone's slipped in to them, gth it'd be Poison I think. Has the highest equity. Haze's been a weird one, I haven't been really confident in my take about how reserved she's been so far. Could very easily be a wolf having trouble engaging the thread and fabricating content, any meta knowledge here would help. One thing pushing me the other way is her tone at times, the disconnect and the troubles participating feel genuine. That happens to townies, and her reflection on her thoughts was another good thingy. That kind of self awareness is usually reflecting in wolf through how they carefully format their posts and the train of thoughts in general with timely posts. Definitely not w/w with Osie which is a plus for her now. Ansa is just PoE'd by default, I haven't really been pinged by much. Same kind of for Elmage, will have to revisit these two.

Odd's been a pretty tough nut to crack. He hasn't really done anything, the rvs is alright on its own. Lack of anything following it and seemingly being content with it, at least not actively trying to reach personal conclusions is meh. Feels weird though, I'd expect him to try to take charge of the narrative since the game has been moving at a pretty slow place. It's very scum friendly. One thought would be that they'd rather not participate in pushing the activity of the game and keeping the thread dead I guess? Would like to hear more, otherwise it's PoE hell.

I hate Osie with a passion lol. Early scumread on Haze struck me as fake, doesn't feel like a genuine ping. They're kind of betrayed by their tone in it, the aggressiveness and immediate adversity isn't the signs of someone trying to figure another person out. Comes off as a wolf trying to establish an early scum read to navigate the game, the setup of the question is just basically inviting a war of exchanges lol. The superficial "they gave no reason for their read" is very very meh, and is in stark difference with how they seemed convinced of the read. Rest of their play so far has been kind of in the same veins, their posts have a schemy tone to them lol. Seem on edge and it kind of fits a wolf playing a decent of game of trying to appear like their contribution and generating reads. Problem is the lack of follow up or anything underneath the surface. I just don't feel like they've been trying to figure out people for real as opposed to appearing as if they're solving lol.
Walk me through where you're at now compared to where you were yesterday, with this post.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,021💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count 4/Day 2 at P#515
Odd - Elmage
Elmage - Odd > Unvote > aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Unvote > Alice
Rej - Alice > aadono/ThatAverageGuy > Poison
Alice - Rej
Poison - aadono/ThatAverageGuy
ThatAverageGuy - Rej
VotesVotedVotant
1Aadono/ThatAverageGuyPoison
2RejAlice, ThatAverageGuy
1AliceElmage
1ElmageOdd
1non votingNova
1Poison Rej
If you find any mistake, please PM me.
Note: i will fix the table on laptop later.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, English is kind of my first language, and your interpretation is wrong. The reason I'm not pushing you is I've noticed you misinterpret a lot, to be honest, so I put it as NAI because we've been down this road before. This is not an English class, but in the context of mafia games, you should always ask for clarification before arriving at the wrong conclusion. All this back and forth would have been avoided if you asked what I meant (that is if you didn't understand me)
Don't you think you hadn't followed your own words? You should have pointed out my mistakes and ask me stuff before snap voting with giving that as a proper reason, especially, when you are admitting here that you know I misinterpret a lot.