Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But but Alice dependance on an Ansa or Elmage reaction is lame. I agree since Alice mentality would be "**** the rest, if I wanna get townread I have ma bois Ansa and Elmage" xD
Am I close enough @Alice in Noodleland ?
Honestly Dude ..I always do whatever I wanted to do and I don't care what they think. Take it or leave it .

My vote on Ansa is a personal grudge.:sigar:. take it howeveryou want to take it. No regrets. He's my worm 🐛 for my fishing hook.

Ansa might not necessarily be town. But I want them to be. So I will have hope. Also I think it happens more that they would be town in this situation than wolf.
Like this thinking of Haze. Although I'm not necessarily agree with her. I just like the logic and doubts.

There's certain situation where knowing about meta isn't needed. We call it.....
Scum Chat.
BOOM! Headshot! :sigar:

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly Dude ..I always do whatever I wanted to do and I don't care what they think. Take it or leave it .

My vote on Ansa is a personal grudge.:sigar:. take it howeveryou want to take it. No regrets. He's my worm 🐛 for my fishing hook.

Like this thinking of Haze. Although I'm not necessarily agree with her. I just like the logic and doubts.

Scum Chat.
BOOM! Headshot! :sigar:
U aren't smart it seems.
Try again.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count 4/ Day 1 at P#165
Osieorb18 - Rej > Haze_with_a_Z > Unvote
Alice in Noodleland - Ansatsuken
Haze_with_a_Z - Poison > novaselinenever
Odd - novaselinenever
Rej - Odd
Elmage G Ace - Alice in Noodleland > Poison
novaselinenever - osieorb18
Ansatsuken - osieorb18

VotesVoted Voters
2OsieNova, Ansa
2NovaOdd, Haze
1PoisonElmage
1AnsaAlice
1HazeOsie
1OddRej
2non votingOsie, Poison

Please PM me for any mistake.

Last edited:

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe in the fluffing phase. Mafia is SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Sometimes we need to break the ice Master Osie .

Yeah and we are doing a business lunch atm lemme have my appetizer

I want to see a full course meal with desserts poison. You're not trying very hard this game unlike the last game. Good indication. But does it mean you're Town? No. mafia.? No.

In short I need more input.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna vote osie for essentially voting me.

vote: nova

they didn’t show up for a while and then had a giant wall thing with quotes that I both don’t wanna read most of and feels like they’ve been here.
he said he probably won't make it to the EoD

Actually, I'm more interested why Ansa didn't question people saying him town. (My mistake, he did ask someone - Poison?)
That's what I do when I am town, like if people give me town reads then I literally don't feel like questioning it until it is in coherence with other scummy behaviour

lame

I will have to rivist novas vs Osie, it sounds like a tough one and I don't want to vote there

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so atm the wagons are both low and tied I think. Well osie might be in the lead cause they nv atm.

Should we try to make sure we have non- tied wagons at eod or do we not care? Like if they aren’t, we no lynch.