Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

^ So far it's a "he said this he said that" battle. Anyways.....

Here are some things you should know.

- That jerk Dana White, the President of UFC, does not want this superfight to happen for obvious reasons. It would be in the realm of boxing so therefore his company would be out of a massive payday. Honestly, this dude is like the lamest third wheel, and is in the way of a really great dream-match crossover!

^ Look at him! X_X He wants to rob us of our hopes and dreams...

- Conor McGregor definitely wants to fight Mayweather, but says he is not gonna wait for him so in the meantime, he got his boxing license in the state of California, and is open to fighting other pro boxers.

- Mayweather has not said anything recently about fighting The Irishman because his goofy manager keeps talking on his behalf. However, in other news, he did most recently post this picture on his Instagram.

^ Those are a lot of zeros after the 1. I know McGregor deep down really really wants to fight Mayweather.

Anyways here are the news articles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? Discuss.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
McGregor would beat the shit out of him in an MMA fight

As for a boxing match I'm not sure, McGregor's hands are probably not as fast as FM but he definitely has the most devastating hands in terms of punches connected.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

^ So far it's a "he said this he said that" battle. Anyways.....

Here are some things you should know.

- That jerk Dana White, the President of UFC, does not want this superfight to happen for obvious reasons. It would be in the realm of boxing so therefore his company would be out of a massive payday. Honestly, this dude is like the lamest third wheel, and is in the way of a really great dream-match crossover!

^ Look at him! X_X He wants to rob us of our hopes and dreams...

- Conor McGregor definitely wants to fight Mayweather, but says he is not gonna wait for him so in the meantime, he got his boxing license in the state of California, and is open to fighting other pro boxers.

- Mayweather has not said anything recently about fighting The Irishman because his goofy manager keeps talking on his behalf. However, in other news, he did most recently post this picture on his Instagram.

^ Those are a lot of zeros after the 1. I know McGregor deep down really really wants to fight Mayweather.

Anyways here are the news articles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? Discuss.
it's not a dream match, Floyd is a legendary boxer, and boxing is much too different from mma, an amateur boxer could beat connor in the ring. All these casual mma fans...

Last edited by a moderator:

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
McGregor would beat the shit out of him in an MMA fight

As for a boxing match I'm not sure, McGregor's hands are probably not as fast as FM but he definitely has the most devastating hands in terms of punches connected.
In order for McGregor to win, I say he cannot let the fight past 5 rounds because in MMA a fighter is usually tired after 5 championship rounds while a boxer like Floyd Mayweather is used to fighting 10 to 12 rounds.

Either that or get like 3 boxing matches under his belt so he can build up his endurance.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mcgregor just a jelly irish fegit.

Mayweather has retired. Doesn't conor have something better to do then suckin of the champs dikc??

49-0

Stay rustled :bdpf:

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mcgregor just a jelly irish fegit.

Mayweather has retired. Doesn't conor have something better to do then suckin of the champs dikc??

49-0

Stay rustled :bdpf:
I find it funny that we both have Goku Black avatars and signatures. X3

Anyways, on topic.

Conor McGregor recently won two championships that were in two different divisions.

^ And yes I am aware that Mayweather had multiple belts while he was an active boxer.

Needless to sat, McGregor has earned the right to at least "try" to challenge Mayweather's undefeated streak....ya know...even though he has a few losses under his belt.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any and ALL Pro Boxers would absolutely demolish McGregor in a boxing ring. This is all to build up hype, Mayweather and any Pro Boxer would beat him in their sleep.

Edit: Mcgregor is in the Grey
[video=youtube_share;xXT-xxTmmLw]https://youtu.be/xXT-xxTmmLw[/video]

Reactions: Strata Uchiha

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly don't think it would in Conor's best interest to do it.

Just keep a lockdown of the UFC Lightweight and Featherweight divisions and just keep hyping it up for the sake of hyping it.

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't think it would in Conor's best interest to do it.

Just keep a lockdown of the UFC Lightweight and Featherweight divisions and just keep hyping it up for the sake of hyping it.
B-b-b-but he would be really really filthy rich if The Notorious fought Mayweather.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
B-b-b-but he would be really really filthy rich if The Notorious fought Mayweather.
Ya, hundred million dollar payday but if keeps doing as he is not do boxing, he's going to hit that payday soon and avoid getting his aura destroyed.

He bounced back from the Diaz lost but if he lost to Mayweather, it might be a one and done deal. Too much risk.

Reactions: Strata Uchiha