Lt Fresh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See we know that Kabuto's trump card is Madara for a fact right. Why did he summon him to fight Gaara, Onoki and clone Naruto.

He could have summoned him anywhere on the battle field. I understand where he summoned them he could possibly take out 2 kages at once but why not try to take out 2 jins instead or protect himself.

He knows where the real Naruto and Bee are, He could have sent Madara after them.

He knows Itachi is coming after him, He could have used Madara as a body guard for when that comes.

My question is why do you think he summoned Madara where Muu is and not somewhere else in the war, like body guard or hunting Jin?

Uchiha Paulsama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he proly didnt want madara getting overpowered by s rank ninja. and he wanted to communicate with madara without him taking over his body

so he could figure out how the ems works. kabuto probably cant hold madara for long. he kept muu so he could chat with him about things and assist him

d3juan1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See we know that Kabuto's trump card is Madara for a fact right. Why did he summon him to fight Gaara, Onoki and clone Naruto.

He could have summoned him anywhere on the battle field. I understand where he summoned them he could possibly take out 2 kages at once but why not try to take out 2 jins instead or protect himself.

He knows where the real Naruto and Bee are, He could have sent Madara after them.

He knows Itachi is coming after him, He could have used Madara as a body guard for when that comes.

My question is why do you think he summoned Madara where Muu is and not somewhere else in the war, like body guard or hunting Jin?

because muu was the one person who was capable of summoning madara besides kabuto himself and kabuto was no where near the battle field. and the reason he summoned him near the kages was so that he could see madara in action in order to test his theory that the rinnegan is unlocked after the sharingan. he didn't summon madara near bee or naruto because he was only interested in the uchihas and the secrets of their power to begin with. it is tobi who wants the tailed beasts.

Last edited:

Uchiha Paulsama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because muu was the one person who was capable of summoning madara besides kabuto himself and kabuto was no where near the battle field. and the reason he summoned him near the kages was so that he could see madara in action in order to test his theory that the rinnegan is unlocked after the sharingan. he didn't summon madara near bee or naruto because he was only interested in the uchihas and the secrets of their power to begin with. it is tobi who wants the tailed beasts.
he proly didnt want madara getting overpowered by s rank ninja. and he wanted to communicate with madara without him taking over his body

so he could figure out how the ems works. kabuto probably cant hold madara for long. he kept muu so he could chat with him about things and assist him
these two

MrDVz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto is more important to the main plot than Tobi and Itachi together...from the beginning we've known he has his own agenda. People think he's Oro's puppet, but they're so wrong...since the beginning of the manga Kishi have hinted Kabuto has a plan on his own. He tried to kill Sasuke when Orochimaru told him it was the only way to stop him, he even smiled when they were discussing his loyalty...and more importantly, Orochimaru, the most intelligent ninja in the manga...(stated by the very 3th and many other ninjas) knew Kabuto had something on his mind, Orochimaru trusted him, but just because Oro strongly believed in his own power and mind, he didn't doubt that he couldn't deal with Kabuto if he had to.

Other thing, Kabuto tells Tobi he wants Sasuke........BUT we clearly saw he's after Naruto at the beginning of Naruto vs Raikage., he states "I'll kill him, take him, and revive him here"...so we know for a fact HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE KYUBI, he was fine with the nine-tails out of the picture for ten years...so he has indeed another agenda, one we don't even have an idea. He's the apprentice of the best medical ninja in the series, and then he was apprentice of the most evil ninja we've seen in the manga (Orochimaru), of course.

And last but not least, he told Madara "I'm HIS assistant" ...now, if he already betrayed Tobi by summoning Madara...why would he claim he's Tobi's assistant, is he talking about another person? I know some of you are gonna say, "he's making sure Madara follows his commands without a struggle" ...yeah ok, but then again, why would he lie to Madara if that's his thrump card and he doesn't want to be his enemy I'm sure...and besides Tobi already planted Zetzu's spores on him, Kabuto being the medical ninja he is, must've probably noticed something different on his body...just saying.

d3juan1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto is more important to the main plot than Tobi and Itachi together...from the beginning we've known he has his own agenda. People think he's Oro's puppet, but they're so wrong...since the beginning of the manga Kishi have hinted Kabuto has a plan on his own. He tried to kill Sasuke when Orochimaru told him it was the only way to stop him, he even smiled when they were discussing his loyalty...and more importantly, Orochimaru, the most intelligent ninja in the manga...(stated by the very 3th and many other ninjas) knew Kabuto had something on his mind, Orochimaru trusted him, but just because Oro strongly believed in his own power and mind, he didn't doubt that he couldn't deal with Kabuto if he had to.

Other thing, Kabuto tells Tobi he wants Sasuke........BUT we clearly saw he's after Naruto at the beginning of Naruto vs Raikage., he states "I'll kill him, take him, and revive him here"...so we know for a fact HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE KYUBI, he was fine with the nine-tails out of the picture for ten years...so he has indeed another agenda, one we don't even have an idea. He's the apprentice of the best medical ninja in the series, and then he was apprentice of the most evil ninja we've seen in the manga (Orochimaru), of course.

And last but not least, he told Madara "I'm HIS assistant" ...now, if he already betrayed Tobi by summoning Madara...why would he claim he's Tobi's assistant, is he talking about another person? I know some of you are gonna say, "he's making sure Madara follows his commands without a struggle" ...yeah ok, but then again, why would he lie to Madara if that's his thrump card and he doesn't want to be his enemy I'm sure...and besides Tobi already planted Zetzu's spores on him, Kabuto being the medical ninja he is, must've probably noticed something different on his body...just saying.

madara thought that it was orochimaru who had summoned him as he was aware of the few ninjas that knew the technique so when kabuto said he was HIS assistant he was referring to orochimaru not of tobi.

MrDVz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara thought that it was orochimaru who had summoned him as he was aware of the few ninjas that knew the technique so when kabuto said he was HIS assistant he was referring to orochimaru not of tobi.
I don't think so...when Madara said "this is HIS doing" we don't know who he meant.......we assume it's Tobi, but we don't know for sure. When Kabuto tells him I'm HIS assistant, he was referring to the same person Madara was talking about, could be Tobi, could be Kabuto's real master (his "dad"), or some other ninja...we don't know and I think we won't know 'till 10 more mangas...Kishi loves to make us wait, believe it.

Uchiha Paulsama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so...when Madara said "this is HIS doing" we don't know who he meant.......we assume it's Tobi, but we don't know for sure. When Kabuto tells him I'm HIS assistant, he was referring to the same person Madara was talking about, could be Tobi, could be Kabuto's real master (his "dad"), or some other ninja...we don't know and I think we won't know 'till 10 more mangas...Kishi loves to make us wait, believe it.
all fingers are pointed at tobi. just stop itU_U