FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I work in a call center fixing issues for their cable service and Internet service also. I am making this post because I have a few things I need to straighten out with our customers. One, I absolutely do not care how frustrated you are due to the issue. All I care about is fixing the problem and getting my script done properly without having you interrupting.

It's what they demand of me and I don't care how much you suffer from it. Second, we are not God and

we cannot fix every single issue that you have. It's technology and technology wil always mess up at the wrong moments. Every company has this problems and if you'd like you can change to another one to make sure that's true. Third, and this is a fact from what I've seen in my job. There has been over 460 million times that customers have called since the X1 platform initiated not since the company has started. So approximately the whole nation of the United States has called Comcast at least once to

complain about their services not working. For every call we make a ticket and right now those tickets have amounted to 465423567 the last time I saw.

Fourth of my confession is that I've said the same script to everyone for the past year and I still am not regretful for cutting off some people who don't know when to shut up. Fifth of my confession, I am just as frustrated as you about your services not working. Last of my confession is that I truly do care about helping you out.

Why? Because that's who I am as a person and I've gotten damn at doing my job. I know for a fact that the majority of my calls are ones I fix. Those I can't are because they are out of my control like the modem or cable box just not turning on at all. In that case I just send a technician. If you have any questions you'd like to ask me then go ahead

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I work in a call center fixing issues for their cable service and Internet service also. I am making this post because I have a few things I need to straighten out with our customers. One, I absolutely do not care how frustrated you are due to the issue. All I care about is fixing the problem and getting my script done properly without having you interrupting.

It's what they demand of me and I don't care how much you suffer from it. Second, we are not God and

we cannot fix every single issue that you have. It's technology and technology wil always mess up at the wrong moments. Every company has this problems and if you'd like you can change to another one to make sure that's true. Third, and this is a fact from what I've seen in my job. There has been over 460 million times that customers have called since the X1 platform initiated not since the company has started. So approximately the whole nation of the United States has called Comcast at least once to

complain about their services not working. For every call we make a ticket and right now those tickets have amounted to 465423567 the last time I saw.

Fourth of my confession is that I've said the same script to everyone for the past year and I still am not regretful for cutting off some people who don't know when to shut up. Fifth of my confession, I am just as frustrated as you about your services not working. Last of my confession is that I truly do care about helping you out.

Why? Because that's who I am as a person and I've gotten damn at doing my job. I know for a fact that the majority of my calls are ones I fix. Those I can't are because they are out of my control like the modem or cable box just not turning on at all. In that case I just send a technician. If you have any questions you'd like to ask me then go ahead

Hahahahhahaaha every company.... hahahahahhahahahaha yeah right you wish, comcast is just really suks specially people like u, ive tried a lot of services and comcast is the worst thing to waste your money into, how much was it 24,99 dollars or something? Everymonth, we have to waste our money, for your companies fault. Hahahhahaha and you blame technology... blame comcast

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My experience with call center employees were always unpleasant. I consider them one of the lowest form of beings in existence after lawyers,extremists and pedos. Call centers are totally ****ing useless at telecommunication companies. It did nt took me long to realize they are just trained monkeys who repeat things and have no ****ing idea about what the **** is actually happening. It is disgusting how they throw bullshit at me and have no shame and maintain an attitude that they know everything. They deceive people. They give misinformation. I hope they soon get replaced by an A.I and all these filthy plebs get fired from their job and they have to starve to death because they have no skills for another job.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My experience with call center employees were always unpleasant. I consider them one of the lowest form of beings in existence after lawyers,extremists and pedos. Call centers are totally ****ing useless at telecommunication companies. It did nt took me long to realize they are just trained monkeys who repeat things and have no ****ing idea about what the **** is actually happening. It is disgusting how they throw bullshit at me and have no shame and maintain an attitude that they know everything. They deceive people. They give misinformation. I hope they soon get replaced by an A.I and all these filthy plebs get fired from their job and they have to starve to death because they have no skills for another job.
actually we get the majority of calls resolved. However you do have a point when you say that we do everything exactly the same. You got a point and it would be awesome if you complained to Comcast about it. The thing is that the CEO and VPs in Corporate interpret this as us not doing the same script appropriately and they will fire people and then enforce the same script over again. There's no way to win with the CEO and VPs.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explain to me why my Megablast Xfinity Data Speed isn't doing the Download/Upload that is advertised by your provider?
In what way are you connecting? Thru Ethernet or wireless? If you doing ethernet and not getting the speed then you have a real problem and might need to change out the modem or have them send you a 'provisioning' signal. If your on wireless and getting close to the speed that you were offered then that's normal. Thru wifi your never gonna get the full speed. That's true for all wifi signals for all companies.

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In what way are you connecting? Thru Ethernet or wireless? If you doing ethernet and not getting the speed then you have a real problem and might need to change out the modem or have them send you a 'provisioning' signal. If your on wireless and getting close to the speed that you were offered then that's normal. Thru wifi your never gonna get the full speed. That's true for all wifi signals for all companies.
It's all through wifi, they sent the same guy out to change out the same router like 4 times already, lol.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually we get the majority of calls resolved. However you do have a point when you say that we do everything exactly the same. You got a point and it would be awesome if you complained to Comcast about it. The thing is that the CEO and VPs in Corporate interpret this as us not doing the same script appropriately and they will fire people and then enforce the same script over again. There's no way to win with the CEO and VPs.
They, the ISP or whatever dont care, that is why they hire you.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They, the ISP or whatever dont care, that is why they hire you.
Actually they do care and if we don't follow the script then some centers could be closed. One was closed in Florida layed off about 500 workers. Another area in North Dakota was also closed down and 300 people were layed off. it doesn't matter if we fix the problem or not as long as we sound that we care and that it sounds like we're gonna fix your problem by following their script then their happy. Sorry but keeping my job trumps your convenience.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually they do care and if we don't follow the script then some centers could be closed. One was closed in Florida layed off about 500 workers. Another area in North Dakota was also closed down and 300 people were layed off. it doesn't matter if we fix the problem or not as long as we sound that we care and that it sounds like we're gonna fix your problem by following their script then their happy. Sorry but keeping my job trumps your convenience.
Seems like QA team or some one who is responsible for that in your company also follows a script too, not that they care about solving problems.
I always thought most of the US Companies' call centers were outsourced offshore a long time ago. When I call Comcast I usually talk to an agent who is either in the Philippines or in India.
I always see US netizens complaining about call centers in India, how they suck,their stupidity, how they make money for just telling dumb old people who dnt know how to reboot their router and also accent but it seems it is same everywhere.

legarcon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always thought most of the US Companies' call centers were outsourced offshore a long time ago. When I call Comcast I usually talk to an agent who is either in the Philippines or in India.
There is also Comcast call center in mexico
OT:i know right, customers act as if you were the CEO and you were earning 2 million a month when actually it is very little money, i've been there too, i worked for a Comcast call center in the billing department and it was a pain in the ass, though i've also heard comcast is like the worst of the worst though i can´t confirm it since i don´t live in US therefore i don´t have comcast