Concerning the mangas new artist...

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop claiming that he "can't draw". Learn the difference between not having the ability to draw versus simply drawing things differently then the way you are used to them being illustrated.

I'm 100% sure he'd draw circles around most all of you, as he is very talented. Some of the art is a tad strange and some of it looks a bit off I will admit, but to make such a ridiculous statement is insane.

Last edited:

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mangaka may be able to draw but his style is not suited for Naruto
Exactly my point, I know he can draw that's what I was trying to say lol. I know he isn't suited for Naruto but nonetheless the man can draw... just not so much Naruto/Boruto.

Now go and lead your /thread army lmao

Last edited:

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He can draw but his art style changing 360 degree from kishi. They all basically turns into different characters. I think that's why people can't accept it. If only slightly changing i dont see any problem with it.

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, Kishi drawing character expressions look emotionless and plain. The new guy has some personality behind them, hence, the awkwardness of the characters.
Hurr durr he can't draw /thread (I don't have anything beneficial to contribute here).

I like the way you put that ... I never viewed the reason for the awkwardness being that. Kudos.