[Fuuton] Completing the Basic Five with L-Sensei!

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito waits for his sensei.

Before you ask Wind in the NW is:

Wind Release is the element that allows us to create and manipulate wind. When you think of wind you think of something that is fast, free flowing, unpredictable, and strong. In the Narutoverse and in our RP, wind release has a variety of different properties which makes it versatile in its own right. For one, we have the ability to create long and short powerful gusts of flowing wind. Mainly these techniques that are designed to provide resistance against oncoming attacks, reversing the trajectory of weaponry, etc. We can also create short concentrated/compressed bursts of wind that give a pseudo solid form which can be used for blunt force or strong impacts. These would mainly be offensive in nature. There is also vacuum or suction power that can be generated, drawing objects in for close combat or sucking away the oxygen for suffocation. However, one of the more prominent abilities of wind release that we’ve come to know from the Narutoverse is the powerful cutting power that it possesses. Mainly from characters like Naruto, Asuma, and Sora, the wind nature has been shown to be able to slice and cut through things like butter. Wind is the movement of many gases in the air, though we’ve been shown to manipulate just the air itself and call it wind release by comparison due to the relationship.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Offensive Uses (For Me):
-Increase weapon cutting power
-Increase fire technique power
-To cut shit into tiny pieces from far away
Defensive Uses (For Me):
-Push myself and/or opponent away from eachother in case of an opponent who is better or has better taijutsu than me
-Kill lightning spammers (I am a shameless one :/)
-Shield myself from close range attacks
Custom Uses:
-Make the masamune from chrono trigger.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to perform it against a dummy, give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages and also, how you would use it in battle.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

A very basic technique, yet extremely useful. Using your Wind based chakra, you will release simple blasts of Wind, or streams of Wind, from either your limbs or your mouth. This can be used to attack the opponent, and preferably in Short range due to not needing hand seals as well as it enhancing your Taijutsu if used right.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito focuses chakra into his closed mouth. He then infuses it with fuuton, causing his mouth to fill with compressed wind, expanding as if he had a full mouth. He then opens his mouth to exhale, releasing a small stream of wind towards and into a nearby dummy, denting it and knocking it over.
Advantages:
-Easy to perform at any time
-No handseals
Disadvantages:
-Rather weak
-Mid range

I could blast wind from behind my limbs to greatly enhance the speed and power of my taijutsu. And to blow myself away from attacks.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job, and although it wouldn't make you a lot faster, its quite a cool enhancement to use overall.

Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Use your Wind chakra to create a gust of Wind. This layers an area in loose sand and dust, due to displacement from the ground by the gust. This sand can accumulate on trees, making it difficult for the opponent to get a good footing, or it can be used to temporarily blind the opponent by lodging some sand in their eyes.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito once again gathers wind chakra in his body. He then focuses it into his palms, shoving them forwards. From his palms, a gust of wind erupts and on contact with the ground, raises a large quantity of lose dust, forming a small cloud which fades quickly. However, at a very nearby bath house, Jiraiya is conducting research while crouching on a tree branch. The dust gathers on this branch, and Jiraiya slips forward over the walls of the bathhouse, and into the spa. His face lands directly in the bathing Tsunade's breasts. In the distance, Kirito hears, "Shanaroooooo!!!!"
Pros:
-Useful against perverts
-No handseals
Cons:
-Short Range
-Really isn't too useful in most situations

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember to add how you'd use it in battle.

Good job though.

Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

A nice technique, where you will use your Wind chakra to create a wall of spinning wind in front of you, which can be used to discourage close range fighters and as well, blast back basic weapos like kunai and shuriken. Watch out though, due to the sharpness of the Wind, things like smoke bombs and explosive tags would activate when its used on them.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd have used it exactly the way I did XD

Kirito gathers wind chakra in his lungs. He then exhales, causing this chakra to be released in the form of a small spinning wall of wind in front of him. Suddenly, his sensei throws a kunai at him. However, as this kunai nears him, the wall simply shoots it straight back at it's would-be assailant.
Pros:
-No handseals
-Can be used offensively
Cons:
-Low rank, can't defend against much
-Short range

I'd use this in a potential taijutsu battle to reverse a leaf hurricane or something.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

A technique that can only be used when you are airborne. Through manipulation of your Wind based chakra, you will release some Wind from your mouth, to change direction of your body in mid air. If you blow to the right, your body will obviously move to the left. However, this can also be used to blow at the ground and cause a dust cloud to rise up and conceal your position. The second usage can be used on the ground though. Also, you can't jump and use it, you have to be airborne, as in, not just a meter off the ground.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito leaps into the air, meters above the ground (I need to add that ninja have been seen before even hitting genin rank to be able to jump the height of higher tree branches, and gap massive spaces. A ninja of S-Class rank with mastery of multiple elements and ability to use the "rarest" nature transformation, can definitely jump high enough to use this.) and inhales while mixing fuuton chakra in his chest. He then exhales while facing to the left, causing him to be blasted to his right. He then lands.
Pros:
-No handseals
-Rather fast
Cons:
-User must be in air
-Dust cloud can be dispersed by another weak wind tech

I'd use this to... well move myself about in the air. Or as an excuse to dodge techniques XD

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just told you to not jump and use this, you jump and use it..Its been ruled as invalid by moderators when people jumped and used it to evade something or change direction fast, its not because I am trying to be a douche.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just told you to not jump and use this, you jump and use it..Its been ruled as invalid by moderators when people jumped and used it to evade something or change direction fast, its not because I am trying to be a douche.
K. Sorry XD

Kirito focuses earth chakra into the ground and using this chakra, causes a blunt pillar to erupt beneath his feet and shoot him into the air. He then inhales while mixing fuuton chakra in his chest. He then exhales while facing to the left, causing him to be blasted to his right. He then lands.
Pros:
-No handseals
-Rather fast
Cons:
-User must be in air
-Dust cloud can be dispersed by another weak wind tech

I'd use this to... well move myself about in the air. Or as an excuse to dodge techniques

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Use your Wind based chakra, to create a huge stream of Wind. This stream can pick up moderate sized rocks, with the opponent, and as they are both in the air, the opponent will be bombarded with said rocks. Of course, this can only be used in an area where there are some rocks, otherwise, where would these rocks come from? Not a bad technique, but very situational.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito inhales, mixing fuuton chakra into the air in his lungs. He then exhales, releasing a huge stream of wind, which picks up 3 nearby rocks and smashes them into a tree. The tree falls down, and hits The Pervy Sage on the head, causing him to get pissed. He then notices Dean nearby, and knowing him well, makes a few handseals and turns him into a frog, as he believes dean caused the tree to fall on him. The jutsu then wears off.
Pros:
-No handseals
-Decent range for a low ranked tech
Cons:
-Cant actually be used against an enemy directly
-Very situational

I'd use this if an opponent attacked me with Iwa Rendan from the sky.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job. We'll do two at a time if you promise to keep your replies good and not start slacking.

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

With this technique, you will focus your Wind chakra to your hands and clap them together. This compresses the Wind, and transforms it into a powerful gale. This can be used to knock over someone, or simply to enhance the speed of a projectile weapon, like a kunai or shuriken. You know what to do.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Infuse your Wind chakra into a bladed weapon, and manipulate the blades in a spinning manner in order to attack your opponent. However, whilst doing this, you can't do something else, so use it wisely.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito claps his hands together while focusing futon chakra in his body. He then pushes the futon chakra out through his clapped palms and causes a space to appear between his hands. He then releases the chakra, causing a powerful gale to be created from the wind chakra. Kirito then throws a Kunai into the whirlwinds, causing it to be blasted at an insane speed towards a nearby tree. The kunai, instead of lodging in the tree, plows straight through its trunk, then lodging itself in a tree behind the first.
Pros:
-No handseals
-Relatively powerful and gives new use to freeform ninja tools
Cons:
-Short range
-Won't cause too much actual damage

I'd use this in an unfavorable tai encounter.

Kirito draws a kunai from his jacket. He then infuses it with wind chakra as he fits the small hole in it's hilt to his index finger. He begins twirling the kunai around on his finger, and then uses the wind chakra to cause it to spin at an extremely fast rate. The kunai's movement blurs as it gains momentum, becoming a virtual buzzsaw. Kirito walks up to dean's clone, and brings the "Saw" Down across it's chest. The clone then disperses.
Pros:
-No handseals
-Similar to the first technique, gives another use to basic ninja tools
Cons:
-Mid range
-Can't do other things while using this technique

I'd use this exactly how I did above.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job with the first technique, but I think you misunderstood me with the second. It looks like this;

You must be registered for see images

So just try it again, with this in mind. The kunai are literally manipulated by you, to fly towards the opponent, with a Wind covering.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirito draws a kunai from his jacket. He then infuses it with wind chakra, all while tossing it into the air. Suddenly, by manipulating the wind chakra inside the kunai, Kirito causes it to begin to spin at a vigorous rate. It's motion blurs, as it flies towards a nearby tree, cutting into it with ease.
Pros:
-No handseals
-Similar to the first technique, gives another use to basic ninja tools
Cons:
-Mid range
-Cant do anything else while using this tech

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.

Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

A technique where you will form four hand seals, and use your Wind based chakra to create a sudden gust of Wind. This scale varies, depending on the user where you can either blow down a large tree, or simple things in front of you. A smaller blast of Wind can also be released, which can be ignited with Fire.

Range:Short-Mid
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Gather your Wind based chakra in your lungs, and blow out a sphere of Wind at the opponent. This is aimed at hitting the opponent backwards, and also small objects around you.