Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can somebody actually devote their time designing a profile for me? I would love it if you managed to make it Star-Wars Theme? Keep it like Dark and Ominous but like Icons, Profile and Ava Pics, and other graphic designs that feature my current avatar. Not necessarily the same one, but pretty much a Storm Trooper in a suit. Basic White Storm Troopers are acceptable too.

Tick tock..tick tock...tick tock

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To make a good one takes days, sometimes weeks, and then you have to know how to properly input the graphic design images into your profile, which means that someone would need your password. Best to learn it for yourself. It'll be a growing experience.

Here is the link to get you started. If you don't have photo editing software I would recommended Gimp; it's free.

Good luck!

Reactions: NineSNS

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bumping before its too late. In fact, we can take this one step at a time. Perhaps asking for a complete profile was wrong, however I figured I cut straight to the chase instead of asking for piece by piece. O_O Any awesome GFXers willing to do a profile background?