9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R+R

Unofficial.
Everything allowed.

Plain grassy field, mid-range from each other. I'll be using Tensa in sig you can make the first move if you'd like.

Robot Boy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bio1 in sig. I guess I'll start.

Ludger starts by waving his right hand to create a single blade of wind, merged from smaller blades of wind and sends it toward Tensa. To make it difficult for Tensa to defend, Ludger makes two hand-seals and binds his wrists and ankles to the ground.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

(Kōton: Kase ) Steel Release: Shackles
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Bird+Ram) focusing chakra beneath the opponent, shaping the ground into several (up to 5) shackles that shoot up to grab the enemy. The shackles are linked to chains that remain connected to the ground. Once they grab the opponent, the user can clap his hands, forcefully pulling the shackles and chains to the ground, effectively pinning the opponent to the ground, restrained by the steel chains.

He then finishes by jumping into the air and spinning at high speed, while throwing a lot of weapons at him with fake tags attached to them.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.