Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...of an older drawing.

You must be registered for see images

Well I want to practice colouring as much as possible, and random requests (nicely paid for that matter) are a nice way of exercising xD ofc, KleaNup still has a lot to teach me ;o
Anyway, here it is xD

You must be registered for see images

Critique would be appreciated.​

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as xpcted from the mighty LARA...xD
great work with the coloring....But...
ull have to admit that the shaded one owns the colored one...^^
I have more experience in pencil you know, so it's only normal that coloured is not as good yet xD Thanks nonetheless ;3

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that is really really good, everything looks so perfectly done, u r so talented :D, i have no critique to give you for either of them
Thank you~

great work on yor coloring skills...
awesome job....

they look both great. your coloring is exceptional but i still prefer just the shaded one :shy:
Exceptional is too much said o.o but thanks a lot :3

Thank you! ^^

Welcome back 2 fanartxd and great job:)
Nice to be back xD thank you ;3

Nice work

Great work.. <3
Thanky! ^o^

Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh hey...havent talked for ages...:p
the coloring is good...but the one on the face is kind of...well it looks messy sorry to say..
try not to color all the face...i dont usually color all the face...only put color like under her eyes...somewhere near the nose and under her lips...that what it feels as if the whole face was colored .... just a tip...:) .
but she looks beautiful...i see you really dont like shocking colors...

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh hey...havent talked for ages...:p
the coloring is good...but the one on the face is kind of...well it looks messy sorry to say..
try not to color all the face...i dont usually color all the face...only put color like under her eyes...somewhere near the nose and under her lips...that what it feels as if the whole face was colored .... just a tip...:) .
but she looks beautiful...i see you really dont like shocking colors...
Indeed =D
Yeah, I always get messy faces when colouring >_< thanks for the tip o.o I'll try it out ;3 (side note, finally someone who's actually giving tips, much appreciated)
What do you mean by shocking colours? o.o

Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed =D
Yeah, I always get messy faces when colouring >_< thanks for the tip o.o I'll try it out ;3 (side note, finally someone who's actually giving tips, much appreciated)
What do you mean by shocking colours? o.o
anytime...:)
and shocking i meant...dark...which doesnt have the white dots left ...like you dont really press the pencil do you...you take a distance from the led and color it...free hand...

it looks fine though...but i would rather appreciate some dark colors on it...makes it look SO attractive....try it out...since your in the practicing mode it wouldnt do any harm...
press the pencil harder on the paper and see....
also 1st use a basic color than a darker color in case you are doing the shading...