Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Restrictions and conditions.

Jiraiya can use Sage Mode, Ma&Pa allowed but they cant use any genjutsu or frog call etc. All his others toads summons are allowed , all techniques allowed.

Sasuke has only 3t and has his Curse Mark level II ; (basically this is pre-MS Sasuke from Deidara & Itachi's fights ; has Kirin etc) ; Can also summon Manda and Aoda.

Starting distance 30 meters , Manga intel and Kill intent.

Who would win?

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Jiraiya starts off in SM? Well, he takes this handidly, mid-diff. SM Jiraiya has superior
strength, durability, ninjutsu, and summons. The only way Sasuke has a shot would be
if Oro comes out when he runs out of chakra, which I don't consider part of his power, as
Sasuke has no control whatsoever of the hydra that comes out.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can't Sasuke destroy it by summoning Manda/Aoda in it?
I'm not sure. Jiraiya mentioned no one had ever escaped until Itachi used Amaterasu to break out so I don't think summoning will break someone out of it. Lets say that it did break him out. Sasuke just used a lot of chakra to use a boss summon to escape one of Jiraiya's techniques. Jiraiya is now controlling the flow of the battle. He's making Sasuke burn chakra fast with high level techniques just to escape his low level ones. Hebi Sasuke might have a chance versus Base Jiraiya, but certainly not SM.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
jiraiya is one of, if not, the most versitile ninja in the entire manga. he is hella powerful and that version of sasuke has no chance against him. it's not even close. compared to sage mode, curse mark is not that powerful. it's more of a discount sage mode honestly.