Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone agree?
His only downside is his poor recovery..which can be buffed by charging limit break
His only real opening is his forward smash if he misses or if blocked.
Decent power, above average speed and agility.
Has multiple moves that take either priority or cancels out with other moves.
Great jumping ability and out ranges most other characters.
Can dodge or block out of cross-slash he even lands the final slash.
limit break is rather easy to attain.

I know bayonetta is broken, but at least she takes some actual skill to use, anyone can pick up Cloud and be good with him within 2 weeks.

Reactions: Demonic.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he's really not. He's a good character but not broken. His up-air and down down-a on the ground (his slide) are amazing tools, but the rest is just nothing special. Sheik and Zero Suit Samus on the other hand are beyond a doubt broken.

Also you can be good with every character in two weeks. Smash 4 doesn't have a high skill cap :|

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
b button can be spammed n is stun move. Forward a is op'd. All her attacks have reach. forward b is op'd and can be used to circle attack opponents. plus has a op'd counter.
B button can be hoped over, or cancelled out with plenty of moves
Forward A is not op, the ending lag after leaves for quite an opening, if you block it, she is open to a smash attack
Her only attack that has insane reach is her forward smash, which also has ending lag leaving her open. Marth has range and critical hits in all tipped attacks.
Forward b can be interrupted. She has to stab into the ground 1st, which leaves her open, then when she lunges, if she misses she is open.
I will agree her counter is the most powerful counter in the game, but countering has to many factors, counters can be baited, can be read, and her counter has a second of lag time, I have blocked it once.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
B button can be hoped over, or cancelled out with plenty of moves
Forward A is not op, the ending lag after leaves for quite an opening, if you block it, she is open to a smash attack
Her only attack that has insane reach is her forward smash, which also has ending lag leaving her open. Marth has range and critical hits in all tipped attacks.
Forward b can be interrupted. She has to stab into the ground 1st, which leaves her open, then when she lunges, if she misses she is open.
I will agree her counter is the most powerful counter in the game, but countering has to many factors, counters can be baited, can be read, and her counter has a second of lag time, I have blocked it once.
Man I've played Corrin too many times with Bayonnetta and got smashed with the same spammy moves. She's op'd in my eyes.