Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makenshi sees a stranger approaching him. This desolate wasteland.. It must be a bandit who else could be out here and impede his journey? Makenshi decides it's best to act now ask questions later If it's just a simple bandit it should be no problem. Makenshi molds the necessary chakra and drops the area you are in down 10 meters quickly, afterwards he continues molding the same chakra performing two handseals changing the sides and the bottom into a couple feet of mud so you'll stick and be trapped for questioning

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Makenshi sees a stranger approaching him. This desolate wasteland.. It must be a bandit who else could be out here and impede his journey? Makenshi decides it's best to act now ask questions later If it's just a simple bandit it should be no problem. Makenshi molds the necessary chakra and drops the area you are in down 10 meters quickly, afterwards he continues molding the same chakra performing two handseals changing the sides and the bottom into a couple feet of mud so you'll stick and be trapped for questioning

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
Been a while since I touched the canon list z__z

The moment the ground starts lowering, I perform a set of hand seals, overpowering the chakra inside the earth to halt the ground's descent. From the earth beneath me, a dragon would emerge, lifting me out of the small trench you created (should be no deeper than a few meters). As the dragon exits the pit, I would leap off it, landing on the ground as the dragon sallies on towards you. Of course, while I would be on land, I continue to make my way towards you at a mild jog in a zigzag pattern.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Whilst the dragon heads towards you, the skies above you would begin to darken. Soon after, a violent tornado would manifest itself, ravaging its way through the grounds towards you from behind.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hear an eruption of earth and stone tear from the ground of the hole I started to create and you emerge astride a dragon of stone. You leap down off it running at me in a zig-zag I follow suit mimicking your movements just in reverse so we would meet on an intersecting path, I extend my hand a chidori forming then elongating stabbing into the dragon, I dive my hand into my ninja ouch throwing an array of 5 shuriken to compensate for your zig-zagging, the blade splits off throughout its body shattering it as it crumbles, I perform the tiger handseal and mix fire chakra in my body spitting out flame dragon heads which I have fly above me ready to dive bomb you conveniently also creating a barrier between me and the tornado should you continue with it.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact but unlike others, seems to focus more on having a cutting power, like a katana, than a piercing one. Because of its cutting abilities, it often seems to manifest a certain "solidity"; a tangible aspect.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.