Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you wanted Judal to meet Mystogan, so we can do that.

Rei's R&R, or whatever it is now...

I'm sure you know better what I can use than I do... Mystogan used to have Poison and Rain, I don't know if that combo's allowed on a CC right now (ie. two Adv. Nin).

We can use "All Out" rules, no restrictions, though I don't intend to actually go all out (at least not for a few rounds of combat). I will be using a different "continuity" for my bio than I am in the NW, though - wouldn't want to try fighting if I can't remember my own name, let alone the existence of chakra <.<

As for terrain, I was thinking of something that might fit both of us thematically: a Castle Courtyard at dusk with storm clouds beginning to roll in. The courtyard is large and overgrown with grass, the walls surrounding us covered in hanging vines and moss, with occasional broken stone tiles still visible in the ground. The castle is clearly abandoned, left to the elements, yet something has brought us here. Maybe we both came for the same thing, maybe we each came for our own reasons...

I'll let you start. You can clarify or modify anything you want about the fight, I don't mind. If you don't want to go first, let me know, but you can always just start with RP (we can decide who'll begin with the first attack and then just RP until that person feels like starting).

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it's unofficial, so we can go with that. I'll be using, Judal the Depraved. I'll just be going with my current assigned rank, which is Sannin, and you're Sannin too? Terrain sounds good, and everything else is fine. I'll start off with some banter and RP, I'd advise reading some of the extras I have in my bio if you get a chance xD. Anyway, let's begin O_O.

A chance encounter.. Or perhaps it was fate? I found myself at decrepit destination, devoid of anyone, with only the voice of the wind howling as it rolls through the empty corridors of a once prosperous palace. It's walls, tearing at the seams with vines tearing through its foundations. It was spooky, to say the least. However, this castle held something special. The legendary Obscurus was said to have roamed this very location, it's dark and mysterious magic, carrying secrets surpassing that of even the Dark Lord, dare I say it. Of course it would be sought out. However, I did not expect a Muggle, to know of nor understand the significance of this chaotic entity nor how to control its abundant power. My eyes squinted and my heart jumped a beat upon seeing the figure in the distance. I did not expect anyone to be here, in all honesty.

Though it was not a fright, but excitement. Was he going to stop my advance upon the Obscurus? Did he even know about it, or was he a random traveler, perhaps exploring off the beaten path? No. His clothes signified he was an odd man, and so did his staff. Familiar. Muggle mythology had a man of great power possess a similar staff. Was I in the presence of a mythical Muggle lord? How ironic. Despite my hate for their kind, they did always have interesting stories, and goals. Destroying these goals, were one of my favorite things to do, no? A smile crossed my face, kindness was a good ploy and always allowed for the extraction of information. Second only to torture. My eyes remained squinted, and my wand hung in my pouch. My bare feet silently approached closer, kicking up dust, as I made myself known to the unknown man.

"Hi there! Odd finding someone else here.."

I stated the obvious, as I scratched the back of my head, my hair seemingly unkempt and wild. The dark clouds made the scene somewhat sullen, and stoic. However, my smile remained as I awaited his response. This was going to be interesting, to say the least.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I believe I'm Sannin at the moment.

The storm was brewing above, and anticipation was making Mystogan's skin crawl. Pinpricked over his entire body with needle-fine scars, the mere thought irritated him physically, causing his scars to itch and burn, a constant reminder that this was not his life. His life had ended years ago, and now he was brought back to serve a purpose, and freed of that purpose when he grew too strong. Pain, suffering, the standard marks of those who served the great Juubi, Patron of the Nekura clan, were all that Mystogan had to cling to. This was not his life, but the life of a Nekura clansman, to act on the Patron's behalf and fade away when his time comes yet again. A pawn.

Mystogan had heard the rumors - that only what could be described as vile and evil could survive, let along thrive where this castle stood. That was why it was abandoned, after all, according to legend. All he had heard about this location drew Mystogan ever closer, both physically and metaphorically, as he fully intended to meditate and draw closer to the Juubi here, in the run-down abandoned castle that was described to him over and over as "unholy". To align himself to the cause his new life was devoted to, this was his mission, and with even the atmosphere coming together to cement the rumors and his intentions-

"Hi there! Odd finding someone else here.." His personal illusion shattered, Mystogan finally saw beyond what he had envisioned in his mind's eye, taking note for the first time the other man standing in the courtyard. His exceedingly long black hair and many golden bracelets were the first things to catch Mystogan's eye, but something else was curious as Mystogan continued to examine him. He was rather young, possibly close to his own age, but in all aspects didn't seem to be the type of person to take refuge in an abandoned, decrepit place like this. At least, not for very long.

"My thought's exactly," Mystogan responded, slowly closing his right eye as a series of portals rippled into and out of existence high in the sky above him, as though a pebble were dropped into the clouds and these dark portals (colourful, maybe, but they don't give off their own light) were the single ripple spreading outwards from it. The rings of his Shakujō clinked together as Mystogan tilted the staff, the soft light of dusk still enough to illuminate the scar traced across his old Kirigakure headband. "From my understanding, this isn't exactly a popular stop on the map. Truth be told, I was expecting to be alone."

Last edited: