Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very well. Let's begin

Garou begins by drawing a single kunai in his left hand and dropping to the ground, tip first, placing his opponent under an illusion as he does so. Immediately after the kunai pierces the ground the opponent would see it submerge completely and reappear piercing through his left foot.

Garou follows this by making the rat handseal and manipulating the earth to create two giant sections of rock on both sides of his opponent, which smash into him upon their creation.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user takes out his sword and holds it pointing downwards momentarily before dropping it. When the sword is dropped, a genjutsu is effected where the opponent sees the sword stick into the ground(or water or whatever terrain) and fully submerge in it. A couple of seconds later, the sword emerges from the ground piercing through his foot. The opponent takes mental damage and cannot move from the spot due to the illusion.
Useable 3x.

Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: After performing the Rat handseal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very well. Let's begin

Garou begins by drawing a single kunai in his left hand and dropping to the ground, tip first, placing his opponent under an illusion as he does so. Immediately after the kunai pierces the ground the opponent would see it submerge completely and reappear piercing through his left foot.

Garou follows this by making the rat handseal and manipulating the earth to create two giant sections of rock on both sides of his opponent, which smash into him upon their creation.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Long
Description: The user takes out his sword and holds it pointing downwards momentarily before dropping it. When the sword is dropped, a genjutsu is effected where the opponent sees the sword stick into the ground(or water or whatever terrain) and fully submerge in it. A couple of seconds later, the sword emerges from the ground piercing through his foot. The opponent takes mental damage and cannot move from the spot due to the illusion.
Useable 3x.

Range: Mid-Long
Description: After performing the Rat handseal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
Hey sorry for the late response. didnt have access to a computer all day today. Also hope this move is all ok. Let me know if there are any concerns you feel with it as I will need to learn where I go wrong haha

Indeed we shall.

As you drop the kunai, Toishiro's first thought was how odd it was for a person to just drop a kunai at the beginning of a spar, however he also knew not to take the action lightly as there were many types of techniques in the world. Quickly forming a single handseal, he gathers up a generous amount of chakra into his mouth and spits it out towards his foe, having released it in the form a large, globule of mud aiming directly for his foes face. This was designed to blind his opponent or at least partially obstruct his view for a second as he gathers his chakra once more circulating it through out his body. He planned on going big with this next combo, giggling to himself at his own pun as he released the built up chakra to expand his body to extreme proportions. As his body completed its growth through his families technique, he steps slightly forward easily being within short range of his foe and slams his hand downwards on top of his opponent from above.

(Doton: Iwa Dangan) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

( Chou Baika No Jutsu ) - Super Multi-size Tehnique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A ( + 30 damage to taijutsu moves; -10 to the user per turn)
Description: The Super Multi-Size Technique is the height of the Multi-Size Technique, which multiplies the user’s body to a size beyond belief. The attack method depends on the situation and the user’s inventiveness, but massive punches, kicks and body slamming is common. However, the abnormally extreme physical change also places a large burden on the user’s body. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. Because of his massive size, the user's speed is slowed as well, moving at -1 base speed level though this is hardly significant as the scale of the user's body allows him to travel more distance with fewer strides.
Note: Only Akimichi Clan members can use this jutsu.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

+10 Passive Taijutsu Damage
+30 Damage due to Super Mult-Size

HP: 200 - [10]
=190
Chakra: 1900 - [15+30]
=1855

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if forgot about my genjutsu lol. But Let's just say it doesn't land

Seeing the approaching bullet, Garou spits a bolt of lightning such toward the bullet that smashes it apart harmlessly while continuing toward the opponent.

Garou then continues to swiftly make two handseals while channeling his chakra beneath the opponent to turn the ground directly beneath him to turn into mud. The mud covers and area with an 10m diameter starting a meter in front of Garou.

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

The bigger they are....

1st turn [Hp100 /Cp 1,000 -20-15= 965]
2nd turn [Hp100/ Cp 965-20-30=915]

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know if forgot about my genjutsu lol. But Let's just say it doesn't land

Seeing the approaching bullet, Garou spits a bolt of lightning such toward the bullet that smashes it apart harmlessly while continuing toward the opponent.

Garou then continues to swiftly make two handseals while channeling his chakra beneath the opponent to turn the ground directly beneath him to turn into mud. The mud covers and area with an 10m diameter starting a meter in front of Garou.

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

The bigger they are....

1st turn [Hp100 /Cp 1,000 -20-15= 965]
2nd turn [Hp100/ Cp 965-20-30=915]
Sorry, i should of said, i saw my expansion jutsu as a chakra surge that would of break the gen. my bad, lack of detail on my part. Also the genjutsu says sword, not kunai so it left me a little confused lol xD. So i'll reply from your lightning jutsu, sorry.

As the lightning breaks through his rock ball, Toishiro responds with gathering his chakra within his right fist, punching forward and releasing the chakra to create a swirling whirlwind shooting towards the incoming lightning technique and his foe behind him. Thinking ahead to what his opponent could use, Toishiro gathers up his chakra again within his lungs, compresses it and fires out a condensed stream of water to follow his initial technique. Being to careful to not under estimate his opponent.

"Elemental-ary, my dear Garou"

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delivers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I saw the kunai part too. I mistook that jutsu for another which I often use. Sorry

Seeing his lightning attack fizzle out as the gust of wind crashes into it, Garou begins gathering chakra and making a quick series of handseals before drawing a basic katana from his hip. In one fluid motion, he unsheathes his sword as well as releases his wind chakra towards the oncoming surge. His chakra effectively takes control of the wind and redirects it back to its sender.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: 40 (+5 if attack is redirected)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

After launching his attack, Garou resheathes his katana and opens a portal 5m above his opponent by performing two quick handseals. The portal would release copious amounts of mud unto the target standing directly beneath it.
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

[Hp100/ Cp 915-20-20=875]

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I saw the kunai part too. I mistook that jutsu for another which I often use. Sorry

Seeing his lightning attack fizzle out as the gust of wind crashes into it, Garou begins gathering chakra and making a quick series of handseals before drawing a basic katana from his hip. In one fluid motion, he unsheathes his sword as well as releases his wind chakra towards the oncoming surge. His chakra effectively takes control of the wind and redirects it back to its sender.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: 40 (+5 if attack is redirected)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

After launching his attack, Garou resheathes his katana and opens a portal 5m above his opponent by performing two quick handseals. The portal would release copious amounts of mud unto the target standing directly beneath it.
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

[Hp100/ Cp 915-20-20=875]
All good man. Just a spar to get the kinks out. better here then in an official match or something haha Alos apologise, I had terrible mental block on this one for some unknown reason xD

Seeing his wind technique effectively spun back towards himself , Toishiro gathers his chakra within his lungs whilst inhaling and then releasing it as a giant ball of swirling fire that rockets its way towards his foe, as it reaches the wind technique, slowly absorbs it into its ferocity and continues onwards to you

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.