Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
- Rei's R&R's
- All out (Unofficial)
- Terrain: Grassy Plains (No water source)
- Mid Range
- I won't be using any customs
- I'll be using Sanji (in my sig), post your bio and choose who goes. :p

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will be using my Toki bio. He has all equipment with him as described in the bio but he is not carrying a bow so only his sword.

"So I will be facing another cloud Shinobi? This is quite a drag please be gentle with me but do not hold back"

As Toki finishes saying that he engages Sanji in close combat as he dashes forward towards him from mid range while taking out four shurikens and aims two of them at your chest one approx 30cm above your head preventing you to jump while the other one is aimed at your right knee. As he reaches short range he creates four afterimages infront of you that make it hard for you to follow his movements even if its for an instant but still it gives him the time he needs.

He continues forward and thrusts Sanji with a forwarding palm thrust in his chest using his right hand. While his left hand grabs Sanji's right hand making him to abruptly stop to go backwards because of my attack. Toki pushes him up using that right hand on his chest while pulling his right hand and makes Sanji fall down on a forward full body flip.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.