Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Unofficial Fight & Rei's Rules and Regulations.
- Terrain: A plain sandy Terrian near Stone Country
You must be registered for see images
- Range: Mid range from each other, approx. 10m away from each other. I am standing on the left side of the screen and you're on the right.
- Element & Jutsu Usage: Basics 5 elements but can use 3 max nature elements and CJs are allowed and no rank restriction.
Weather: Well as you can see its pretty cloudy and windy out there.
- Type of Battle: Tai, Nin, Ken, Gen and free foaming allowed.
- Bio: I will use Naori on my The rebels which is heavily outdated. My Training stats:
wind - completed
Earth - B ranks
Water - completed
Fire - completed
Lightning - completed

Ninjutsu - A ranks
Genjutsu - D ranks
Kenjutsu - Completed
Taijuysu - B ranks

Since I am the one who made the thread.. you start as the challenger.

Last edited:

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be using my Mako bio in sig wearing his normal attire, a katana on his right hip tho, although I won't be using dark release.
Training stats - Basic 9 mastered.
------
Are you ready?
Without waiting for a reply, Mako sticks a lollipop in his mouth before beginning his assault, he dashes towards you at top speed moving in an irregular random zigzag motion while hurling several kunais and shurikens towards at you from different positions and a short range radius around you in case you try to escape, some thrown directly while some are thrown to move in an upward arc
The weapons are mere distractions however, a second after the weapon reach your position, Mako would already be arms length in front of you, you shouldn't notice Mako's movement with all the weapons coming your way until it's too late, on getting close enough, I deliver a lightning infused uppercut to your jaw with my right palm launching you upwards, but that wasn't it, as you're launched upward, I quickly grab your leg with my left hand and yank it downwards crashing your airborne body into the ground (you would hit the ground with your back and the back of your head), unknown to you tho, as my left hand comes in contact with your leg, my doton chakra is passed into your body, this however isn't offensive on its own, it will only increase your weight hundred folds although with this your new weight, the force from your fall would be greatly increased so much so that the bones in your back and your head would shatter upon impact.
Another pretty woman dead, Why must this always happen to me?
-----
(Raijin) - Zeus
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.
(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (up to 40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact,but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be using my Mako bio in sig wearing his normal attire, a katana on his right hip tho, although I won't be using dark release.
Training stats - Basic 9 mastered.
------
Are you ready?
Without waiting for a reply, Mako sticks a lollipop in his mouth before beginning his assault, he dashes towards you at top speed moving in an irregular random zigzag motion while hurling several kunais and shurikens towards at you from different positions and a short range radius around you in case you try to escape, some thrown directly while some are thrown to move in an upward arc
The weapons are mere distractions however, a second after the weapon reach your position, Mako would already be arms length in front of you, you shouldn't notice Mako's movement with all the weapons coming your way until it's too late, on getting close enough, I deliver a lightning infused uppercut to your jaw with my right palm launching you upwards, but that wasn't it, as you're launched upward, I quickly grab your leg with my left hand and yank it downwards crashing your airborne body into the ground (you would hit the ground with your back and the back of your head), unknown to you tho, as my left hand comes in contact with your leg, my doton chakra is passed into your body, this however isn't offensive on its own, it will only increase your weight hundred folds although with this your new weight, the force from your fall would be greatly increased so much so that the bones in your back and your head would shatter upon impact.
Another pretty woman dead, Why must this always happen to me?
-----
(Raijin) - Zeus
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.
(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (up to 40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact,but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

The young Uchiha heiress in need for a simple spar just to warm herself up for it. She's wearing the traditional Suna gear, showing off her sexy smooth curves with the tight yoga like pants she's wearing. Not to mention her purple hair that keeps swaying back and forth because of the wind blowing towards it. On her back two simple tantos placed strategically on her back diagonally. As she anticipates what her foe, is about to do. Which is the great Mako of Dark Release. She of course expects to see dark release in action. She hears Mako saying if she's ready her response is her simply activating her bloodline limit, the Sharingan (3T). Then she mutters these words with her purple colored lips:

“ I expect you to go all out as well as I am”

When Mako suddenly moves in the zigzag motion you described Naori is able to track him and see every move he makes. She even sees the moment you throw and hurl those kunais towards her. The immediate response she gives is she dashes to the right (your left) while she molds and channels her raw chakra and creates innumerable number of clones. That suddenly appear around Mako encircling him leaving him to be hesitant, not knowing whom to hit with that Zeus technique. While also his kunais simply pass through the haze clones as they are intangible while the original is able to dodge them with ease because of her increased perception.

Taking advantage of that Naori uses this time as she assume when Mako sees the clones he would stop moving momentarily. She quickly does a sequence of 4 hand seals and places her hand on the ground and streams a multitude of paper tags through the ground and use her chakra to keep them hidden from sight. When they appear below Mako's legs she makes a quick detonation of the paper bombs and aims to amputate his legs if he doesn't dodge them. However this is not the least of his concerns as Naori takes out a two kunai and throws them first at Mako's right leg and last on his neck killing him if he doesn't do anything to defend himself.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 10
Damage N/A
Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them without being dispelled or released. Doujutsu can see through these clones as unlike Shadow Clones, they are intangible and lack any form of chakra circulatory system, chakra flow, etc; they are simple images made by chakra. They cannot do harm to any enemy but can be used to communicate and distract the enemies. The clones can be created anywhere within the users sensory field.

(Himitsu Kibaku Fuda no Jutsu) Hidden Explosive Tags Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
The user does a sequence of 4 hand seals (Tiger → Rat → Bird → Snake) or slams his hand on the ground or surface. Using his chakra, he is able to stream a multitude of paper tags through the ground and use his chakra to keep them hidden from sight. As they stream towards the target, they are undistinguishable from the ground, seamlessly merged with it. Nearing the target, they rise from the ground, "crawling" up the target. As they wrap themselves in lairs around the target, the user can choose when to detonate them, making a quicker, weaker detonation or waiting for more paper tags to pile in the target and adding more damage.

Last edited:

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noticing you have a sharingan, Mako lowers his gaze focusing on your chin and below.
Naori, I didn't know you have a shaaaaaaaaaaaaar...
Mako's words slowed down as he catches a glimpse of Naori's killer curves in her tight yoga light trousers, this wasn't only because he's a perv but also because Naori's figure reminded him of someone. Seeing several clones forming around him, Mako realised he was still mid range from his target yet the clone forms around him, no handseals were performed and also the clones just materialised from thing air, plus the fact that there are more than 4 clones makes Mako super suspicious, he knows no one can create more than four clones at a time, with his Ninjutsu mastery, Mako concludes that it was either an illusion or they were one of those intangible clones, either ways, they didn't exist, Mako simply performs 2 handseals while infusing his doton chakra into the ground turning the ground all over the battlefield into a 50 meters deep swamp, only the ground 5 meters around me would be left solid, this would catch you in the middle of your four handseals and you'd pretty much drown if you don't defend.
Immediately after performing the handseals, Mako quickly unsheathes and stabs his sword into the ground before jumping standing and balancing on his left leg on the sword, this is to get a better view of the battlefield due to your haze clones, Without hesitation I would focus raw chakra into a tagged kunai before tossing it at you in an upward arc, performing a series of handseal, the kunai would multiply into a thousand which would cover a range of mid range behind you, mid range to your sides and short range to your front, the kunais are rigged to explode upon getting a meter above the ground, the explosion would undoubtedly kill Naori.
So... Baby, Are you going to run to me or are you going to stand there and die?.
----
(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noticing you have a sharingan, Mako lowers his gaze focusing on your chin and below.
Naori, I didn't know you have a shaaaaaaaaaaaaar...
Mako's words slowed down as he catches a glimpse of Naori's killer curves in her tight yoga light trousers, this wasn't only because he's a perv but also because Naori's figure reminded him of someone. Seeing several clones forming around him, Mako realised he was still mid range from his target yet the clone forms around him, no handseals were performed and also the clones just materialised from thing air, plus the fact that there are more than 4 clones makes Mako super suspicious, he knows no one can create more than four clones at a time, with his Ninjutsu mastery, Mako concludes that it was either an illusion or they were one of those intangible clones, either ways, they didn't exist, Mako simply performs 2 handseals while infusing his doton chakra into the ground turning the ground all over the battlefield into a 50 meters deep swamp, only the ground 5 meters around me would be left solid, this would catch you in the middle of your four handseals and you'd pretty much drown if you don't defend.

Immediately after performing the handseals, Mako quickly unsheathes and stabs his sword into the ground before jumping standing and balancing on his left leg on the sword, this is to get a better view of the battlefield due to your haze clones, Without hesitation I would focus raw chakra into a tagged kunai before tossing it at you in an upward arc, performing a series of handseal, the kunai would multiply into a thousand which would cover a range of mid range behind you, mid range to your sides and short range to your front, the kunais are rigged to explode upon getting a meter above the ground, the explosion would undoubtedly kill Naori.

So... Baby, Are you going to run to me or are you going to stand there and die?.
----
(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Range: Short - Long
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

As Naori is trying with all her might to turn things around as she makes those hand seals. When she looks on the ground from where she is looking where to aim her jutsu when she finishes it. She sees quite large quantity of chakra spreading below the ground coming towards her like a virus. She stops doing that hidden explosive jutsu as her eyes tell her this technique would pretty much change the density of the land she's standing on top of.

“A 50m swamp in this place?? Noo no I can't have a swamp that big here. ”

She escapes the jutsu just before it happens by creating a small pillar of earth below her feet angled at 50 degrees leaning towards the direction where Mako is. The earth pillar launches her in an arc like direction, escaping the swamp jutsu. While in mid air though Naori knows she is now the most venerable when it comes to attacks. So she attacks first by simply exhaling launching a projectile composing a gigantic fire ball by making a single hand seal (uchiha fire speciality) aiming it at Mako who was busy stabbing the ground with his sword and stood ontop of it. The fire ball would rush towards Mako and burn him if he continues and climbs on that sword.

As the fireball is racing towards Mako, Naori doesn't stop attacking because she wants to finish this as quickly as possible. So she molds fire chakra yet again, this time she makes this one hand seal and manages to keep herself in the air by spewing super heated ash from her mouth which when it comes into contact with the explosion of the fire ball jutsu it would only amplify it to a bigger explosion.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Last edited:

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the haze clones now gone due to your usage of another technique (since the clones are chakra images, I kinda believe they'll disappear after you mould another elemental chakra) Mako ditches his plan of standing on the sword since the obstructions are gone, he then notices the purple headed woman already midair and coming towards him.
Gliding works too.
As you expel the fireball, A smile appears on Mako's face, he knew Naori just blocked her own view of him, the sharingan wasn't capable of seeing through chakra bodies this big, he then sheathes his sword back into its scabbard before leaping through the fireball right at you when you're about 5 meters away (edge of the swamp), before he gets affected by the incoming projectile however, an earthen armour would have formed around his body, with this armour, he moves through the fireball with ease before appearing directly in front of you and punching you in the face with his right fist, the punch is angled downwards so that you'll be punched right back into the swamp. Should his punch miss or You dodge, a blade would protrude perpendicularly out of the armour on the same arm and slice through your head, the other details about the blade depend purely on your movements.
Sorry about your face.
(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fire ball projectile she launched was simply a way to buy enough time for her to land on that 5m wide piece of land. However when she saw Mako leaping through her fire ball she had a change of plans. Firstly she dropped the burning ash idea and now was setting a new one in motion.

“Those who attack open themselves for an attack, in your case chains that will put you to a deep slumber.”

As Mako appeared directly infront of Naori, she concentrated chakra on her eyes while she stared at his eyes. He suddenly saw chains coming from the ground (swamp) and wrapped them selves over his legs and arms at bay. Which then pulled him down to the swamp although to him it appeared as if he was being pulled down towards a huge mountain of candy which disguised the swamp as candy. However in reality he stood there still without even throwing that punch and started to fall towards the swamp. Then Naori accelerated that process by doing a forward flip and touches Mako's head using both of her hands, using him as a stepping stone. She then landed in the solid piece of land. When she made physical contact with Mako she planted an explosive tag on his head which she would detonate anytime if he somehow survived the fall.

NB: The tag was successfully hidden in it because you changed your body into stone, which is an inanimate object thus making you one also.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

(Fuda Kakusu no Jutsu) Tag Hidding Technique
Chakra: 5 (per tag)
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will use his chakra to hide a paper tag inside an inanimate object, like the ground or a wall. The tag can be a sealing tag or an explosive tag. The technique can be used to hide more than one tag per use if the user spends more chakra. Hidden tags can be detected by doujutsu or expert sensory ninjas.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry... Totally Forgot. Also, I'm not sure if my move is valid tho.
---
Unknowingly placed under a genjutsu, Mako notices chains coming out of the swamp, Whaaaa?. Believing it to be real and not wanting to take the risk of exposing his skin to the chains, I mean, who knows, the chains could be coated in poison, he pumps chakra into his earthen armour as required to keep the armour active while simultaneously acting as a full body surge which breaks him out of the genjutsu a second before the chains reach him.
Hmm... A genjutsu.
Mako thought as an idea came up in his mind, Naori presently thinks he Mako is still under the effect of the illusions and Mako knew if he plays along he'll catch her unaware making her open to attacks, with the chains' projectile, he knew they were aiming for his arms and legs and he would simply act staying still as if the chains have bound him indeed. As if on cue, he'll notice Naori's hands reaching out for his head(armoured ofc) hehe, as her hands make contact, he would immediately manipulate the armour forming 1 meter long spikes that impale her hands.
Without hesitating, he expels a large creature, due to the little distance between us both, Naori'd be hit by the creature before it is even completely expelled knocking her backwards into the swamp while also tearing her hands off the spikes (imagine stabbing a piece of cloth with a strong nail and then pulling the cloth with great force, in this situation however, your hands is the cloth and the spikes is the nail), that's not all however, on Mako's command, the golem would grab Mako and toss him towards solid ground, Mako making sure his hands are in contact with the creature till the last moment he is tossed after which the creature would revert back to a statue falling on top of Naori and causing her to sink even faster. While this happens, Mako lands on solid ground at his initial position before releasing the armour.
Girls... Always messing with a guy's mind
(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them. The golem can also devour earth structures and other enemy attacks, biting and chewing on it.

Last edited: