Closed Sam vs Resu been a while since we clashed fists....

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~Terrain: A Dojo Atop A Large Mountain
~Range: Mid
~All Jutsu Allowed
~Offical
~ Ill Be using Zero In Sig

Last edited:

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guts with CW on and LW off. Also have a sword on my right hip

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

Last edited:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The two had known each other for years each trusted the other with their own life and knew the other like no one else. All that didnt matter now there they stood atop the great mountain in the large dojo that was their arena it was large and expansive a weak mist rolled over the room. It was here they whould fight and it was here where one whould stand and the other whould fall. The two looked at each other neither having to say a word. Zero whould be on his guard his stance ready to defend , dodge , or strike whilst sam unbuckled the weights at his feet throwing them out of the window where a loud thump was made and the ground shook slightly. Zero decided the strike first in the blink of an eye his sword was drawn it was around 37 slightly curved with a basic leather grip as it emrged from the sheath that was on Zeros waist the blade was covered in his chakra covering it in thick lightning. He whould then dash holding the blade with both hands. Zero was scowling deeply a small amount of anger building in him possibly hate for what the man who had once called his friend had done.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The two had known each other for years each trusted the other with their own life and knew the other like no one else. All that didnt matter now there they stood atop the great mountain in the large dojo that was their arena it was large and expansive a weak mist rolled over the room. It was here they whould fight and it was here where one whould stand and the other whould fall. The two looked at each other neither having to say a word. Zero whould be on his guard his stance ready to defend , dodge , or strike whilst sam unbuckled the weights at his feet throwing them out of the window where a loud thump was made and the ground shook slightly. Zero decided the strike first in the blink of an eye his sword was drawn it was around 37 slightly curved with a basic leather grip as it emrged from the sheath that was on Zeros waist the blade was covered in his chakra covering it in thick lightning. He whould then dash holding the blade with both hands. Zero was scowling deeply a small amount of anger building in him possibly hate for what the man who had once called his friend had done.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.
Guts would passively activate his sensory as he saw Zero drawing his blade. He wasn't stupid, even when facing an inferior foe Guts knew not to underestimate them. This shinobi he luckily knew and could read easier than he could read himself. As Zero would begin running forward, Guts would casually make an earth pillar, no taller than 6 inches, rise just a few centimetres infront of the running man. This would cause him to fall as Guts would seemingly disappear from his sight.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.

What really happened was Guts would run counter clockwise around Zero as he fell, stopping a perfect 5m behind the man and throwing a kunai at him. The kunai aimed to land in front of Zero's face, cutting a few hairs on the top of his head due to the kunai traveling so close to his scalp. "Come on. I taught you better than this."

Last edited:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guts would passively activate his sensory as he saw Zero drawing his blade. He wasn't stupid, even when facing an inferior foe Guts knew not to underestimate them. This shinobi he luckily knew and could read easier than he could read himself. As Zero would begin running forward, Guts would casually make an earth pillar, no taller than 6 inches, rise just a few centimetres infront of the running man. This would cause him to fall as Guts would seemingly disappear from his sight.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.

What really happened was Guts would run counter clockwise around Zero as he fell, stopping a perfect 5m behind the man and throwing a kunai at him. The kunai aimed to land in front of Zero's face, cutting a few hairs on the top of his head due to the kunai traveling so close to his scalp. "Come on. I taught you better than this."
Fury and rage ran through my blade as i charged forward. The man infront of me had to die no matter what it took. as i ran forward i felt something hard and stiff hit my foot. not slowing down i used my momentum to twist my heel around it into a arching slash with my blade which happened to bounce a incoming kunai back at my opponent. Still infuriated i drop my blade going into a backflip to the back of the room whilst performing a handseal letting out a torrent of flames that obliterate everything infront of him.
(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fury and rage ran through my blade as i charged forward. The man infront of me had to die no matter what it took. as i ran forward i felt something hard and stiff hit my foot. not slowing down i used my momentum to twist my heel around it into a arching slash with my blade which happened to bounce a incoming kunai back at my opponent. Still infuriated i drop my blade going into a backflip to the back of the room whilst performing a handseal letting out a torrent of flames that obliterate everything infront of him.
(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Seeing Zero pivot his body and deflect the kunai, Guts stands proudly while moulding a small amount of chakra and mentally reminds himself to keep his sensory focused on the man opposite from him. Sensing a large build up of chakra from the man, Guts would glance to his right and quickly move to replace himself with a cushion on the Dojo floor not too far away from himself. The cushion would be to Zero's left about 2 meters before Guts moved, leaving Guts out of the way of the oncoming kunai and Fire jutsu.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. The technique is a mix between high speed movement and the use of the transformation technique but has its limits.

Watching Zero spew the flames Guts would take a step toward him and plant his left foot firmly before punching the man in the jaw with his opposite hand, sending him sliding back into mid range and stopping his fire jutsu.

Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

Note: The punch would land while you are still spewing the fire

Last edited:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Infuriated and about to release a massive amount of fire at his once good friend as he vanished from sight for a brief momment appearing gain in his peripheral vision Zero had already dropped the build up of his fire and as he saw his opponent extend his fist outward besides him for a punch zero whould twist around with a punch of his own from his leftie. It matched Sams fist but the man infront of him being a more experianced taijutsu user and several builds stronger than him his fist was barely able to match his with Zeros beggining to bleed. but as they clashed zero whould bring a kick down onto Sams left ribs with his left leg this also not doing not much damage but it was enough to distract him and while all this was happening he was building lightning chakra into his body only focusing it into his right fist at the last second forming a sphere of lightning as he socked guts in the face with a lightning infused punch. Unleashing a fury of lightning into his face Zero whould then jump back into Mid range knowing this whouldnt be enough
(Kodzuku) Punch
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

(Kikku) Kick
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

(Raiton: Sandā Sāburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Type: Attack
Range:Short
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user gathers lightning chakra around his fist, generating a sphere of pure lightning around it. The user can then punch a target, unleashing the lightning in the form of a localized electrical explosion.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guts carefully watched as Zero's body turned as the man began to throw a punch. Quickly halting his own punch and dropping his body down, Guts unleashed a strong kick to the man's jaw, knocking him into the air as Guts would begin moulding his chakra in the area surrounding his enemy. This would cause a swirling wall of cherry blossoms to form around Zero and block his vision of Guts. Guts would then throw a kunai with an explosive tag attached just a few inches from Zero's face before making a single hand seal, causing the explosive tag to blow up and ND the man crashing back down into the ground below him at the edge of short range.

Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30 (+20)
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Last edited:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero watched as the animal infront of his ducked and used his momentum to raise up a kick zero whould use the already built up lightning chakra in his body to cover his entire body with copiues amounts of lightning just before the kick connected and since the chakra was building up before the kick theres no way he could tell he was going to do it. at the same time as he activated the armor Zero whould use again some of the lightning chakra already pooled in his body and the shock guts got from being electricuted to release a long blade of lightning from his fist that he was punching with sending the blade through guts heart.
(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact but unlike others, seems to focus more on having a cutting power, like a katana, than a piercing one. Because of its cutting abilities, it often seems to manifest a certain "solidity"; a tangible aspect.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero watched as the animal infront of his ducked and used his momentum to raise up a kick zero whould use the already built up lightning chakra in his body to cover his entire body with copiues amounts of lightning just before the kick connected and since the chakra was building up before the kick theres no way he could tell he was going to do it. at the same time as he activated the armor Zero whould use again some of the lightning chakra already pooled in his body and the shock guts got from being electricuted to release a long blade of lightning from his fist that he was punching with sending the blade through guts heart.
(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact but unlike others, seems to focus more on having a cutting power, like a katana, than a piercing one. Because of its cutting abilities, it often seems to manifest a certain "solidity"; a tangible aspect.

Being able to easily sense the build up of chakra in the man's body, Guts quickly realised even with his vastly superior speed he would not be able to dodge, not that it was his intention anyway. By sending chakra into his boots Guts would activate one of his CWs abilities. Instead of avoiding the attack Guts would slightly adjust the trajectory of his kick to hit Zero's throat with his heel instead of kicking him in the jaw, decapitating the man and over powering his lightning with Guts' own. "If you spent half as much time training as you do playing with your damn cats then maybe you could have pushed me further."

Type: Weapon
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Gilgamesh is a pair of Gauntlets and boots.The Gauntlets reach the users forearms, the boots reach the middle of the users calves with saw like blades on the inside and outside the the users ankles (see pictures below). The Gauntlets are excellent heat conductors and allow the user to coat them in fire (b rank) to augment their taijutsu. The boots hold electric properties, being able to conduct electricity very well. The boots hold a second ability, that is being able to make the saw blades (located on the ankles of the boots) spin and coat them in Lightning chakra, giving them A rank cutting power. Protects the users legs or arms from 1 rank per match, after which they will be destroyed.

Restrictions
☆ Can only use 1 ability per turn
☆ Can only use each ability thrice per battle
☆ Can not use abilities in consecutive turns
☆ Must have Lightning and Fire completed to use
☆ Abilities count toward one of the users 3 moves per turn