Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R&R's
No Customs of any kind.
Killing is allowed but doesn't count towards bio's. No Stealing.
No Subs/Kai's
Battlefield: An grassy island the size of the average football pitch but circular, so we are surrounded by water in every direction. We start in the middle of the island however so any water is v.long range from our starting positions.
We start at mid range. (Copied this from another thread because I liked it xD)

Post your bio and than I'l make the first move.

(Speech does not affect the timeframe)

-> Major Updates check bio. I will be dropping it as soon as my Kakashi is approved.

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It needs updating.

I plan on making a Darui bio soon. I hope when your Kakashi and my Darui is approved we have another battle between these two ninjas. ;)

Last edited:

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( I would like that ^_^)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mizuke standing on one side of the island awaits his friend for their scheduled spar

"Eh, he said he'd be here.. where is-"

Just before he can finish his sentence, on the other side of the island he sees a poof of smoke, and when it clears stands a figure. He immediately recognizes it as Richard, more commonly known as Hoteye. At the sight of his "buddy" a wide grin is noticeably plastered on his face.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show. I'm happy you did, now lets see how far we've come since our first meeting."

He pushes his bangs to the side of his face, revealing his gleaming red eyes. So lets get this started, shall we?
After activating my Sharingan, I make the necessary hand seals and release a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner towards you. In addition, I throw 4 shuriken that are trailing and concealed by the fireballs.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The Sharingan ?...." I say as I notice your bright red eyes.
"It seems you have improved more than me, I can tell by your body posture alone that you have been training hard since our lasy fight"
As I see your fireballs coming towards me, I change the ground under my feet to fine sand allowing me to fall down under it. As I can still sense what is happening on the surface I locate your position. I then dig directly under you and then grab your leg and pull you down leaving only your head above the ground. I then go back underground wondering how you will escape this.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no idea that you vanished due to the fireballs obscuring my vision, but as soon as your hand reaches through the ground and comes in contact with my leg, I quickly slam my hands together and let out a powerful gale of wind, directed at my feet, thus blowing me back into longer range and forcing you to release your grip before you can pull me under.

With you still underground, I quickly slam my hands on the ground, causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and racing towards you, if not defended it will electrocute you ( I assume some part of your body is exposed from underground since you were attempting to pull me under)

(Any questions, vm me ^_^)
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One problem I see. You said that you used the Wind tech to go back into long range but that lightning tech goes only up to 5 meters which is short range. But it isn't a big mistake so we can continue. ^_^

As you leap away into long range, I send an large electrical current which races through the earth. As it becomes within a meter of you I split the lightning into multiple tendrils impaling you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(The Way I See It: You generate crackling lighting -> I make hand-seals -> Simultaneously you send the current towards me -> I release the wind before the tendrils come in contact with me, canceling your lightning out -> I make the rain)

As soon as I notice lightning crackling around you, I quickly perform the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake hand-seals. You slam your hands on the ground before I finished the hand-seals and the electrical current comes racing towards me. Before the multiples tendrils get to me, I let out a sudden gust of powerful wind, that because Raiton is weak against wind because it is a natural electrical insulator, it cancels out your technique before it harms me. I then make the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals, creating rain from rain clouds, formed with my own chakra. The falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses
and when they come in contact with you, they allow me to know exactly where you are. I wait for you response..

"You've gotten much better.. Hoteye."

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Range: Short-Long
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"No, I really haven't. I am roughly the same as how I was the last time we thought but with just a few more jutsus. You however have made a tremendous leap"

As you are making your handseals for your rain technique, I am also making the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake handseals to cause a large amount of rock pillars to form all around you. They trap you and become thicket of rock pillars completely stopping your movement. I then send Rock spikes towards your location which impale you.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Deception..

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Timeframe:
(Your pillars form around me -> spiker begin to rise -> release lightning and cancels them out -> make a vortex and then ignite with the Katon technique)

Your pillars surrond me, and the ground begins to vibrate due to your spikes forming underground, underneath me. I quickly release generated non-focused electrical charged chakra from my body, these charges are spread out into the ground. The charges stop your pillars from rising, as well as canceling out your prison technique. I quickly make the correct hand-seals, creating a vortex of wind without wasting any time, I perform the tiger-seal and ignite the vortex with fire. Creating a huge inferno rushing towards you..

"Katon.. the power of Uchiha."

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth