Trait Points
0⚔️
• Rei Rule and Restriction
• Everything allowed up to your current rank and ability
• Mid-range
• Grassy plain field with a small lake nearby
• Shikaku Nara, Shadow on sig
• Post your bio and make your first move
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s a sunny day, Shikaku with his Nara robe stand still calmly in the middle of a grassy plain field. Once in a while he take a deep breath to feel the wind breeze.

I hope he will not be late, or I’ll spank him.

Shikaku patiently wait his opponent. Today he will give a lesson to this kid which he will never be forget.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
• Rei Rule and Restriction
• Everything allowed up to your current rank and ability
• Mid-range
• Grassy plain field with a small lake nearby
• Shikaku Nara, Shadow on sig
• Post your bio and make your first move
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s a sunny day, Shikaku with his Nara robe stand still calmly in the middle of a grassy plain field. Once in a while he take a deep breath to feel the wind breeze.

I hope he will not be late, or I’ll spank him.

Shikaku patiently wait his opponent. Today he will give a lesson to this kid which he will never be forget.

appeared out of the forest in the distance to meet with Shikaku-sama. He stood in the far distance looking on to see him waiting. He closed his eyes as the breeze brushed against his cheeks. He took a deep breath and looked back to the days of old. He had experienced much hardship overcoming his fears and working hard to prove himself. He remembered all the wonderful relationships he made and their bittersweet end. But most of all he thought of his homeland of Konoha. Though he had been away for a few days, he still missed it.

He had left for personal reasons but it was to become better and someone you could rely on. As of now he was nothing but an ant. Ready to be trampled under someone's shoe. He laughed as he thought of the smile on their faces once he did return. The warm embrace of his brethren and his duty to protect his only home. He had much to prove yet so little time. He walked towards the spot with both hands in his pocket as he casually approached Shikaku and spoke in a nonchalant tone.

"Sorry to have made you wait, Senpai. I was on my way but I saw that an elderly woman needed help so I helped her cross the street."

He took his hands out of his pockets and brought them together behind his back. He leaned a forward a little and asked Shikaku another question.

"You're not mad at me for being late now are you? Senpai?"

-grunts-

"Ahem....well I am ready when you are."

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

appeared out of the forest in the distance to meet with Shikaku-sama. He stood in the far distance looking on to see him waiting. He closed his eyes as the breeze brushed against his cheeks. He took a deep breath and looked back to the days of old. He had experienced much hardship overcoming his fears and working hard to prove himself. He remembered all the wonderful relationships he made and their bittersweet end. But most of all he thought of his homeland of Konoha. Though he had been away for a few days, he still missed it.

He had left for personal reasons but it was to become better and someone you could rely on. As of now he was nothing but an ant. Ready to be trampled under someone's shoe. He laughed as he thought of the smile on their faces once he did return. The warm embrace of his brethren and his duty to protect his only home. He had much to prove yet so little time. He walked towards the spot with both hands in his pocket as he casually approached Shikaku and spoke in a nonchalant tone.

"Sorry to have made you wait, Senpai. I was on my way but I saw that an elderly woman needed help so I helped her cross the street."

He took his hands out of his pockets and brought them together behind his back. He leaned a forward a little and asked Shikaku another question.

"You're not mad at me for being late now are you? Senpai?"

-grunts-

"Ahem....well I am ready when you are."
In a distance, Shikaku sees a man walking toward him. He recognize this young fellow as his opponent thus his former comrade as they were share the same village. Shikaku intent to awaken up this man true power by pushing him to the edge, he will not going to kill this man, but Shikaku won’t hold back his power, he wanted to see this man will of life, his determination, his faith to become a strong shinobi. If he have lost it when he left the village, then unfortunate for him, he will be like an ant, easy to crush.

An old woman you said, that’s sound not like you at all.

As Yamato start to lean forward a little and asking whether he mad or not.

Mad you say ? this anger will continue sprarkling unless you can show your determination upon me. So let’s get started and show me what you got.

Shikaku jumps back a little, leaving a gap between him and Yamato to mid range, and stand with basic fighting stance, ready to engage Yamato.

Come on.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a distance, Shikaku sees a man walking toward him. He recognize this young fellow as his opponent thus his former comrade as they were share the same village. Shikaku intent to awaken up this man true power by pushing him to the edge, he will not going to kill this man, but Shikaku won’t hold back his power, he wanted to see this man will of life, his determination, his faith to become a strong shinobi. If he have lost it when he left the village, then unfortunate for him, he will be like an ant, easy to crush.

An old woman you said, that’s sound not like you at all.

As Yamato start to lean forward a little and asking whether he mad or not.

Mad you say ? this anger will continue sprarkling unless you can show your determination upon me. So let’s get started and show me what you got.

Shikaku jumps back a little, leaving a gap between him and Yamato to mid range, and stand with basic fighting stance, ready to engage Yamato.

Come on.

Note: Talking does not break time frame. It's there to make it fun, okay Senpai? ^^

While in mid-range, Yamato calls out to his senpai.

"My will of fire has not extinguished! In fact it has become stronger!"

Yamato channels his chakra as he makes a plus sign with his two index & middle fingers. As he releases his chakra, He summons one shadow clone to his right. The presence of the clone distributes Yamato's and his chakra evenly. With a sense of urgency Yamato, whispers to the clone:

"We're going for Yokusei Formation A."

"Got it."

With that being said, Shadow Yamato runs towards Shikaku while Yamato channels his chakra throughout his body, directs it to the earth blow his feet, and manipulates it to cause the earth below him to become like fine sand. With his chakra as protection, he sinks into the earth quite quickly and disappears from view without detection thanks to Shadow Yamato charging towards Shikaku.

"Senpai...you want to dance?"

Shadow Yamato reaches short range of Shikaku and proceeds to throw two straight punches at him, his right hand aimed for his face and his left hand towards his gut. He then throws a kick to Shikaku's right side (for you that should be your left side). While Shadow Yamato is doing this, Yamato is traveling underneath the ground while paying attention to the sound of their footsteps. He rises quietly mid-range from the two and while kneeling and making the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake handsigns, he channels his chakra and releases it towards and around the two in the distance. Yamato mixes his chakra with the earth and manipulates it so that a large amount of rock pillars arise from the ground and trap the two in a rock pillar prison. Once the prison is complete, Yamato whispers to himself as he prepares for his next move.

"Forgive me Senpai."

Yamato makes a handsign and as he says, "Katsu." under his breath and sets off the clone resulting in a closed explosion. He hopes that his Senpai did not have any tricks up his sleeve.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
Note: Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.

Yamato: 1200 chakra - 20 = 1180 chakra

Yamato: 590 - 15 - 15 = 560 chakra
Clone 1: 590 chakra

After explosion, Yamato gains the 590 back. So now it's 1150 chakra

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you created a clone and sent him toward as distraction, dont sent it with straight line with you, it will my vision still able to see you. Try to sent him to the other side (right / left) so my vision will focus with your clone. And then don’t go underground where you unsure your opponent will distracted or not. It’s a wrong move and fatal. The opponent will noticed it and sent an electrical current toward the ground, killing the clone and also kill you undergorund. Or the opponet will make a swamp to sink your clone and drown you under and suffocated where you will not be able to resurface.

Try to attack me with from different angle such from under and upper, then you create a clone. Thats will make your opponent busy to counter. Alright let’s carry on.

Shikaku heard the man saying his determination will of fire, with a loud tone shacking the air surround, making Shikaku smirk. Let see that will of fire still shining or fade away.

After saying his word, Shikaku sees you making a clone of your self where he start to run toward him, but Shikaku still able to see the real Yamato as the clone run forward in stright line with him. Shikaku simply raise his right hand forward then releasing multiple fire shot toward the clone and Yamato before he managed to conduct his 2nd tech. The fire hit you and your clone thus causing an explosion, leaving Yamato with severe injury and his clone vanished.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

I will push you to the edge where you have to suppres your limit, that way you will no pain and you will more gain