132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regular rules and regulations apply
All allowed
Mid range
Plain field, no water source. Noon, sunny with no clouds.

Hashirama in sig (you know I have an updated and unapproved version), you may make the first move blue guy.

Edit: Yasuo in sig.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beifong

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes, the pleasure of facing yet another Muggle. How this would never cease to amaze me, they were relentless in their pursue to keep on living, these Muggles. So many I had vanquished, yet so many remained. Did they not see that it was futile? Their race was inferior to mine, their very being, a mere shell of what I was. I was pure. They were not. They could not accept this, and before me stood one of those. He was quite well known, strong perhaps. I would see how far he could come against me. A smile crossed my face, today was going to be an..interesting day to say the least.

"So uh, you came to face me? Let's see what you got."

I stated, as I absorbed a single chakra sphere into my body, done behind me out of his sight. Almost in tandem with the absorption, I would slam my right foot onto the ground, causing the sphere to move through my body into the ground. This causes it to blast through the ground, and would rip through the very ground to slam into the man from beneath him, hitting him into the air. An interesting way for me to see how he would react, what kind of fighter he was and the like. Not that I needed that, I always knew what Muggles would do. They were relatively predictable, anyway.

(Musha Shukke Fuu: Hadesu no suiryoku) | Warrior Monk's Way: Thrust of Hades
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid range
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After reabsorbing the materialized chakra spheres required to use the Warrior Monk's Way fighting style, the user will, while in close quarters of an enemy, channel the power of the spheres through his dominant leg. He will then stomp on the ground ahead of himself and release the explosive power into the ground below. This results in the explosive effect of the fighting style to result underground, erupting upwards with enough force to propel and shake the ground underneath the opponent. This knocks the opponent off of their feet due to the force shaking the ground, as well launching sharp and heavy debris upwards and into the opponent's body, damaging them simultaneously. The user can also choose to release the sphere deep underground, and release the sphere upwards, causing the boom effect that the fighting style is known for, and hitting the opponent into the air. However, if the user chooses to use this, only a single sphere can be released deep underground, instead of several that would cause the disruption of the ground in the first usage of the technique. The explosive effect happens almost immediately after the user's foot makes contact with the ground, making it a very fast technique.

-Can only be taught by Detective L
-Can only be used four times per fight

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes, the pleasure of facing yet another Muggle. How this would never cease to amaze me, they were relentless in their pursue to keep on living, these Muggles. So many I had vanquished, yet so many remained. Did they not see that it was futile? Their race was inferior to mine, their very being, a mere shell of what I was. I was pure. They were not. They could not accept this, and before me stood one of those. He was quite well known, strong perhaps. I would see how far he could come against me. A smile crossed my face, today was going to be an..interesting day to say the least.

"So uh, you came to face me? Let's see what you got."

I stated, as I absorbed a single chakra sphere into my body, done behind me out of his sight. Almost in tandem with the absorption, I would slam my right foot onto the ground, causing the sphere to move through my body into the ground. This causes it to blast through the ground, and would rip through the very ground to slam into the man from beneath him, hitting him into the air. An interesting way for me to see how he would react, what kind of fighter he was and the like. Not that I needed that, I always knew what Muggles would do. They were relatively predictable, anyway.

(Musha Shukke Fuu: Hadesu no suiryoku) | Warrior Monk's Way: Thrust of Hades
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid range
Damage: 60
Description: After reabsorbing the materialized chakra spheres required to use the Warrior Monk's Way fighting style, the user will, while in close quarters of an enemy, channel the power of the spheres through his dominant leg. He will then stomp on the ground ahead of himself and release the explosive power into the ground below. This results in the explosive effect of the fighting style to result underground, erupting upwards with enough force to propel and shake the ground underneath the opponent. This knocks the opponent off of their feet due to the force shaking the ground, as well launching sharp and heavy debris upwards and into the opponent's body, damaging them simultaneously. The user can also choose to release the sphere deep underground, and release the sphere upwards, causing the boom effect that the fighting style is known for, and hitting the opponent into the air. However, if the user chooses to use this, only a single sphere can be released deep underground, instead of several that would cause the disruption of the ground in the first usage of the technique. The explosive effect happens almost immediately after the user's foot makes contact with the ground, making it a very fast technique.

-Can only be used four times per fight
Yasuo stood before the curious man before him and carefully observed him. The moment he stomped his foot, Yasuo could deduce that he was probably using some earth technique, or something from the earth. Not wanting to waste a second, the moment the opponent stomped his leg, Yasuo released his chakra into the ground, causing a pillar of earth to erupt from his left side and launch him into the air towards his right, taking him away from his previous location. Just as that happened, the chakra sphere erupted from the ground and went upwards, but missed it's target.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

The moment Yasuo is airborne, he begins humming and releases a low frequency infrasound wave that will induce exhaustion, shortness of breath and nausea to his opponent. His opponent would suddenly feel it difficult to breathe which in turn causes all other effects to kick in. As he lands from his short flight he throws 3 kunai aimed at his opponents chest.

Ototon: Hirō | Sound Release: Exhaustion
Type: Supplementary
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing a handseal, the user hums an infrasound wave and directs it at the opponent. Infrasound waves have frequency below the 20Hz that human ears can hear. This frequency has, specifically, 5Hz because of its unique effects on the human body. Because of its short frequency it causes exhaustion, shortness of breath and even nausea for a short period of time. It happens because it affects the opponents lungs and causes the air to rapidly and intensively move in and out, distupting his regular breathing patterns, which in return jumpstarts all the other effects.
Note: Effects last for 1 turn
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Only McRazor can teach this

Yasuo then spews his chakra into the field, almost in sync with the sound technique, gathering Francium throughout the entire field.

Francium Release: Gathering | Francumiton: Saishuu
Range:Short-Long
Type:Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Description:The user spreads chakra into a wide area around himself. He uses the chakra to find and gather particles and molecules of Francium. This allows the user to preform Francium techniques but the gathering itself lasts several turns.
1st turn: The user is able to preform D and C rank techniques.
2nd turn: The user is able to preform B and A rank techniques.
3rd turn: The user is able to preform S and Forbidden rank techniques.
Note: Must be taught by -Cobalt-.
Note: This ability is a passive one meaning that once activated, lasts the entire battle and its activation is not time consuming but the activation of it counts towards one of the three users moves.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems he was an observant guy of sorts, and without much effort, he was able to escape the wrath of my chakra sphere. Not bad. This already gave me an indication that this was a trained shinobi, one that had fought many before. My eyes widened with excitement, as I now knew it was time for action. With the performance of his Sound technique, passively, a seal would activate on my being which would counter-act the effects of the Sound without any time wasted. At the same time as the seal activates (same time frame), I would swipe my wand, initiating one of my favorites. Those very same kunai the man was about to launch, they would turn against their maker. Their shape morphs and extends into a sharp metallic mess with protrusions blasting deep into his hands, immediately causing quite some pain, as the deeper it extends, the more protrusions grow and extend within his skin. Almost minute, the extensions feel like a prickling of nerves themselves, severing them from within. I launch two explosive tags towards him, one straight and the other, in an arc. Should he decide to throw his kunai still, my trusty chains (Hidden Rope Art CFS) would exude from beneath my sleeves, and whip them to the ground through mental command. He was an interesting foe, and I was impressed to say the least. He could use Sound, as well. Interesting to know.

"You speak no words, Muggle?"

The explosive tag I launched in a straight line, is charged with Sound chakra, and prematurely, it explodes. This initiates a screeching Sound, which aims to hinder the man's ears, causing quite some disorientation. While the other, comes down from above, slamming into him and explodes violently. Chaos, despair, I fed off these things.

(Ototon/Fuuinjutsu: Kodoku no Boumei) - Sound/Sealing Technique: Solitude of the Exile
Type: Defensive
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A (-40 on each activation)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will have two seals on their body with the Kanji for "Solitude" infused with their sound chakra. The seals are located inside the ear canal (must be stated in the user's biography) and will activate automatically upon any chakra infused sound (not just the element) or technique entering the user's ear. The seal will then emit a sound wave with an amplitude opposite that of the invasive technique so that destructive interference occurs and the two cancel each other out. The seals will maintain the frequency for as long as the sound is being heard/transmitted by the opponent, allowing this jutsu to counter not only momentary techniques but those which are sustained or prolonged. This technique's use lies only in preventing chakra-infused sounds being heard and as such it's use is largely limited to countering Sound Genjutsu and similar abilities. The activation of this technique is instant (but still counts as a move) so it can intercept and cancel sound-based techniques before they're heard. As such, the user is free to perform techniques in the same time-frame (even if the seals are still actively transmitting to cancel a sustained frequency). These seals cancel chakra-infused sounds before they can affect the body by stopping them as they pass through the ear canal and so it essentially prevents illusions from taking effect. This means seals which activate upon foreign chakra entering the user's body will not be triggered. This technique can only counter one technique at a time and only one technique per use (counters up to and including S-Ranks).

Notes:

-Usable twice per battle
-No S-Rank or above Fuuin or Sound in the user's same and next turn
-The seal itself is A-Ranked

Genjutsu: Hizoku Yougo | Illusionary Technique: Unruly Tools
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user performs a single handseal placing the opponent in a genjutsu where the metallic weapons in their possessions begin to turn against them. The weapons begin to morph and shift before the opponents very eyes; growing needle like spikes and skewered protrusions that begin to burrow deep into the opponents body. Continuing to produce their almost never ending protrusions while in the opponents flesh, the cold minute senbon like structures rapidly grow and branch out; causing excruciating pain as they do so.

Note:
- Can only be used 2x
- No genjutsu above A rank for the rest of; and the next turn.
- Can only be taught by Scaze

(Ototon: Banshī no sensō Kurai) - Sound Release: Banshee's War Cry]
Type: Offensive | Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user infuses any object capable of exploding, detonating, etc, or able to create an exploding sound with a coating of sound chakra. Objects coated by this technique gain a distinct sound that is easily heard. Once contact is made with another object (such as an opponent's technique, a landmark, etc) the infused object would explode like normal (unless it's an object that requires no physical contact to create an explosive sound, such as an explosive tag or smoke bomb). However, the infusion of sound amplifies the sound waves released in order to produce a screeching sound that can affect those who hear it. The effects created by the amplified sound waves vary by distance. If the target is within short range of an explosion they will experience deafness and moderate disorientation for two turns. If the target is within mid-range of the explosion they will experience deafness and have a mild headache for a single turn. If the target is long range from the explosion, there are no adverse effects. The user is capable of negating these adverse effects by coating his own ears within sound chakra. This will effect all targets within range of the explosion, with the exception of the user.
Notes & Restrcitions:
Note: Can only be used four times, however, it cannot be used consecutively.
Note: Can only be taught by EdwardSama

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems he was an observant guy of sorts, and without much effort, he was able to escape the wrath of my chakra sphere. Not bad. This already gave me an indication that this was a trained shinobi, one that had fought many before. My eyes widened with excitement, as I now knew it was time for action. With the performance of his Sound technique, passively, a seal would activate on my being which would counter-act the effects of the Sound without any time wasted. At the same time as the seal activates (same time frame), I would swipe my wand, initiating one of my favorites. Those very same kunai the man was about to launch, they would turn against their maker. Their shape morphs and extends into a sharp metallic mess with protrusions blasting deep into his hands, immediately causing quite some pain, as the deeper it extends, the more protrusions grow and extend within his skin. Almost minute, the extensions feel like a prickling of nerves themselves, severing them from within. I launch two explosive tags towards him, one straight and the other, in an arc. Should he decide to throw his kunai still, my trusty chains (Hidden Rope Art CFS) would exude from beneath my sleeves, and whip them to the ground through mental command. He was an interesting foe, and I was impressed to say the least. He could use Sound, as well. Interesting to know.

"You speak no words, Muggle?"

The explosive tag I launched in a straight line, is charged with Sound chakra, and prematurely, it explodes. This initiates a screeching Sound, which aims to hinder the man's ears, causing quite some disorientation. While the other, comes down from above, slamming into him and explodes violently. Chaos, despair, I fed off these things.

(Ototon/Fuuinjutsu: Kodoku no Boumei) - Sound/Sealing Technique: Solitude of the Exile
Type: Defensive
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A (-40 on each activation)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will have two seals on their body with the Kanji for "Solitude" infused with their sound chakra. The seals are located inside the ear canal (must be stated in the user's biography) and will activate automatically upon any chakra infused sound (not just the element) or technique entering the user's ear. The seal will then emit a sound wave with an amplitude opposite that of the invasive technique so that destructive interference occurs and the two cancel each other out. The seals will maintain the frequency for as long as the sound is being heard/transmitted by the opponent, allowing this jutsu to counter not only momentary techniques but those which are sustained or prolonged. This technique's use lies only in preventing chakra-infused sounds being heard and as such it's use is largely limited to countering Sound Genjutsu and similar abilities. The activation of this technique is instant (but still counts as a move) so it can intercept and cancel sound-based techniques before they're heard. As such, the user is free to perform techniques in the same time-frame (even if the seals are still actively transmitting to cancel a sustained frequency). These seals cancel chakra-infused sounds before they can affect the body by stopping them as they pass through the ear canal and so it essentially prevents illusions from taking effect. This means seals which activate upon foreign chakra entering the user's body will not be triggered. This technique can only counter one technique at a time and only one technique per use (counters up to and including S-Ranks).

Notes:

-Usable twice per battle
-No S-Rank or above Fuuin or Sound in the user's same and next turn
-The seal itself is A-Ranked

Genjutsu: Hizoku Yougo | Illusionary Technique: Unruly Tools
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user performs a single handseal placing the opponent in a genjutsu where the metallic weapons in their possessions begin to turn against them. The weapons begin to morph and shift before the opponents very eyes; growing needle like spikes and skewered protrusions that begin to burrow deep into the opponents body. Continuing to produce their almost never ending protrusions while in the opponents flesh, the cold minute senbon like structures rapidly grow and branch out; causing excruciating pain as they do so.

Note:
- Can only be used 2x
- No genjutsu above A rank for the rest of; and the next turn.
- Can only be taught by Scaze

(Ototon: Banshī no sensō Kurai) - Sound Release: Banshee's War Cry]
Type: Offensive | Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user infuses any object capable of exploding, detonating, etc, or able to create an exploding sound with a coating of sound chakra. Objects coated by this technique gain a distinct sound that is easily heard. Once contact is made with another object (such as an opponent's technique, a landmark, etc) the infused object would explode like normal (unless it's an object that requires no physical contact to create an explosive sound, such as an explosive tag or smoke bomb). However, the infusion of sound amplifies the sound waves released in order to produce a screeching sound that can affect those who hear it. The effects created by the amplified sound waves vary by distance. If the target is within short range of an explosion they will experience deafness and moderate disorientation for two turns. If the target is within mid-range of the explosion they will experience deafness and have a mild headache for a single turn. If the target is long range from the explosion, there are no adverse effects. The user is capable of negating these adverse effects by coating his own ears within sound chakra. This will effect all targets within range of the explosion, with the exception of the user.
Notes & Restrcitions:
Note: Can only be used four times, however, it cannot be used consecutively.
Note: Can only be taught by EdwardSama
Yasuo watches how his opponent reacts to the technique he used, and seeing how seemingly he is unaffected by his technique Yasuo witnesses how his kunai turn against him aiming to pierce him. Instinctively, Yasuos usually clean shaven face erupts into a mass of hair, an enormous beard growing and covering him completely, from head to toe in chakra enhanced hair. The mass of hair would attempt to remove the metal that started engulfing Yasuo but the hair seemed to go through the metal. Yasuo in an instant realizes this was nothing but a mere illusion. Yasuo caused a small amount of his beard to move and cut him along his right palm, the pain effectively stopping the illusion. Right after that another branch of hair moved behind him and into the ground, erupting beneath his opponent and impaling him from behind. The beard would protect Yasuo from the kunai that exploded above him but he would still suffer the effects of the sound technique, now being deaf and having a mild headache.

Tsubaki no Hayashita Sennin: Gādo Pointo | Dance of the Bearded Sage: Hair Strengthening
Type: Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short
Description: The user grows hair out and covers his entire body leaving only his head and two legs visible. In this ''form'' the user may ressemble an overgrown Chia Pet. With this hair, the user is able to withstand against most outside attacks with this impenetrable shield. However only counts towards blunt attacks, most of the time.
~Can be used 3x
~The user must wait one turn inbetween each usage of this technique.

Tsubaki no Hayashita Sennin: Bainzu | Dance of the Bearded Sage: Vines X2
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Long
Description: This technique can be seen as the basic manpulation technique in this ''branch''. By manipulation one's hair the user is capable of growing it as it pleases. Make it as sharp, hard, soft, long, short. This technique can be used in many possible ways, such as causing one's hair to go underground and erupt from the ground beneath the opponent.

Through his beard defense he uttered:"Care to explain what a muggle is?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is this? This man was something...else. His beard seemingly extended quite furiously, allowing him to not only escape my Genjutsu, but seemingly aim to attack me, if the rumble in the ground was any indication. Nonetheless, this Muggle deemed himself to be interesting enough to actually watch, let's see what he could do. With the ground rumbling, I would focus Wind chakra around me, creating an armor of Wind, which would slice and dice the beard upon its emergence as the two cancel out (I assume that the beards are equal to Nin?)

"Muggles are...the very scum of this world. An unnecessary plaque, really. Can't you all just, cease to exist? Actually, no.. That'd take the pleasure away of me erasing you all."

With a swipe of the wand, an ingenious plan would come into fruition. His very own hair, that which he had used so easily to attack me, would turn against him. How was it, that today everything was his enemy? Did they want to erase him as much as I did? His hair would wrap around his limbs, his legs, and his neck. Perhaps it was the disorientation from the kunai? He would feel the life drag from him, as I simply stood and watched his demise. The perfect guise for my illusion, caught within his own technique.

(Fuuton: kensei no doragon ) - Wind Release: Power of the Dragon
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is specialised for those who have great control over their wind chakra. This is usually used in close combat where the user will release their wind chakra around a part of their body covering them in wind. This wind is rotating around their body like a rasengan wrapped around a limb. Due to it being the users chakra and not that strong, it wont hurt the user, which can be quite painful if an opponent is hit by it. When someone/something is hit by this wind created be the user, it will great a burst of wind on impact from the user, creating seveal wind slashes forwards which can cause 2 inch cuts on an opponent.

Note: can stay active for 2 turns at a time
Note: Can't use fire jutsu at the same time

(Genjutsu: Ōkami Shōkōgun) Illusionary Arts: Werewolf Syndrome
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage points: N/a
Descriptions: The user of this technique will weave two handseals and clap his hands together, placing his opponent under a genjutsu. In this illusion, the opponent will begin to suffer from the effects of Hypertrichosis, commonly known as Werewolf Syndrome. This will make the opponent start to experience rapid hair growth on the entirety of their body. This can make the opponent struggle to breathe or move due to the binding of the mass of hair they believe they are covered in.
-Used thrice per battle