Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Closed spar
Rei's Rules & Regulations
Everything is allowed
Grassy plain with no water source, similar to where Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru fought I guess. We're just missing a Tsunade o-o
You decide who goes first​

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll be using <-- That's the latest version, approved one in my signature. You may start, Pab-san.
Jiraiya had been sitting cross legged for a few hours in a quiet grassy plain. He had his eyes closed and thought of the research he had done last night. Screams and giggles had filled the hot springs, one beauty after another walked in and he was there to witness it. It probably had been the best night of his life. Suddenly, as if the devil had sent someone to disrupt his meditation, he could hear footsteps around mid range from him. Jiraiya opened his eyes and jumped up, immediately striking his .

Who dares disturb my meditation!? Me, the unbeaten and handsome sage of Mount Myoboku! The almighty and wise Jiraiya Gama Se..

Jiraiya stopped talking as soon as he turned around and recognized the stranger.

Oi, Orochimaru.. What are you doing here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective L

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll create a scenario before Oro defected where he and Jiraiya had a "Naruto v Sasuke" kind of fight.

It had been quite some time, Orochimaru stood before his rival and friend, Jiraiya. Perhaps friend was the wrong term to use, more like, colleague. They had done a large amount of missions together before, and they became quite well known all around. The even garnered the names, "Sannin" from their encounter with Hanzou of Amegakure. A close one, that was. They had survived, and Orochimaru had gained a new perspective, of course, unbeknownst to Jiraiya. He had seen his morality, it was feeble. He was still weak, and perhaps now, was a good time to test whether or not he would pursue his dream. A dream of..more. He wanted more, from life that is. As it existed now, it was too easily broken. Too easily lost. Orochimaru was the more quiet one of the group, Jiraiya always was the more loud one. With a stoic expression and voice, Orochimaru would address his colleague.

"Jiraiya..you waste away your days looking at women. Doesn't it bother you, what we went through? Don't you feel like we could achieve more? Knowledge, is endless. And together, oh my. Very few would stand in our way..."

He said, his voice carrying a sinister aura with it. He had a motive, of course. And Jiraiya would pick up on it, he was a man of morals.. but was he willing to perish before he had achieved what he really wanted in life? Orochimaru offered him more.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll create a scenario before Oro defected where he and Jiraiya had a "Naruto v Sasuke" kind of fight.
Sounds good to me ^^

My days aren't wasted! This is... eh.. research! That's it. Research for an important project I am working on.

Jiraiyas face turned grave as images from the fight against Hanzou flashed in front of his eyes. Orochimaru was right, what they had gone through did bother him. Though Jiraiya believed that it had also helped him realized what his goal in life was. He was tired of the pointless fighting which plagued their planet, he wanted people from all over the world to live in peace. And he believed he had found the way to do so, he had found the Child of the Prophecy.. Nagato. He would guide Nagato towards the worlds salvation.

I do feel we can achieve more, Orochimaru. And you may be right, few would be able to stand against our power. Hence why we have to lend it to the next generation, to the children who might change this world and finally bring peace.