0⚔️
~Closed battle
~All allowed
~Mid Range
The Field
You must be registered for see images
~You go first

Bio

Oh Hidan was it? i've heard a lot about you.

I tap on my weapons summoning seals located around my arms "located in bio" summoning a bow in my left hand and a case of arrows wrapped around my body, as i take 3 arrows out of the case each one is in between my fingers as using the bow to shoot them towards you as i infuse them with swirling vortexes of wind chakra allowing me to manipulate them and causing them to spin around themselves forming drills, one of the arrows is directly in front of you and the other two are manipulated to approach you from your right and left sides, moving towards you in side arcs.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan : Haven't seen you before...Meh You will be dead soon so...I don't mind not knowing you.

*As I see you tapping your seals and getting your weapons ready I use Earth Dome to cover myself and protect myself from the weapons.
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Then I create two clones inside(1,2) and I hide underground with Underground projection fish :
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As I am just about to hide completely underground I disperse the dome jutsu slowly so you could be able to see my two clones.Once the dome is gone they start running into opposite directions.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan : Haven't seen you before...Meh You will be dead soon so...I don't mind not knowing you.

*As I see you tapping your seals and getting your weapons ready I use Earth Dome to cover myself and protect myself from the weapons.
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Then I create two clones inside(1,2) and I hide underground with Underground projection fish :
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As I am just about to hide completely underground I disperse the dome jutsu slowly so you could be able to see my two clones.Once the dome is gone they start running into opposite directions.
Such strong words, i hope you live up to them.

As you form the dome around yourself hiding you from my vision, i release my earth chakra throughout the whole battlefield allowing me to sense the vibrations in which you make onto the ground making sure you don't try anything stealthy, thus knowing where you are, and knowing that there are 2 other ninjas along yourself, so it must be that you've made 2 shadow clones, and i know that you are underground as well.

(Doton: Oshi Sacchi) – Earth Release: Pressure Sensing
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short – long
Description: The user sends small amounts of chakra through ground around him so he can sense the pressure in certain locations of the battle field. By doing this the user can sense where his opponent is standing and where his opponent is if he/she is underground.
-User must make contact with the ground while using this jutsu.
As i know your locations i start running in an arc towards the dome as i cause a spikes to emerge out of the dome that you've made, since there's no chakra in it anymore i'm able to use it as a medium, the spikes are made from every angle within the dome impaling your 2 clones at the same time, and since i've moved from my initial location you wouldn't know where i'm neither will your clones, since their visions of me is hindered with the earth dome.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) – Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target
Continuing by forming 6 handseals and causing a Large amount of water to rise out of the ground within the dome, beneath your clones, as the water fills all over the dome of earth and drowns whoever is inside, however the water is summoned out of the ground outside of the earth dome as well, in a short ranged radius around it as well as inside it.

(Suiton: Seibun Hōfutsu) – Water Release: Water Heavens Convergence
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: After performing the required hand signs Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger the user makes water rise from the ground and they can use this water in various ways. They can create a body of water for a water summoning to be encased in and allow them to move around where normally no water exists, or create a body of water to block incoming attacks or surround his target and then drown them.
Note: The dome doesn't just "disperse" lol it's a physical technique not a spiritual one, meaning that you move the earth not create it with your chakra.

Last edited: