Trait Points
57⚔️
You must be registered for see images

The Beast in Sig [Rain A Ranks, Genjutsu C Ranks, Ninjutsu B Ranks]
Mid Range
Terrain is just like above
All out [Unofficial]
I'm going to do a little rp​

I am a warrior, I knew my path in life. It was always to do battle and crush my opponent. I knew my way and where I was going, but why was I all of a sudden lost somewhere in the outskirts of the land of frost? I scratch my head as I pause to observe my surroundings. It was night time now, the temperature was falling and my attire wasn't designed to endure such weather. I needed to finish what I was out here for and quick so I can find shelter and get the hell out of this cold. Just what was I doing out here? I looked down at my bicep and saw my kumogakure headband attached. That's right I was a shinobi of the village hidden in the clouds. I was on a mission to defeat and capture an enemy of the land. I kept moving, I was getting closer to this individual and I could feel it. My two tonfa straped to my waist and a small sword attached to my back. I was ready for battle.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Desert King in sig.. Has Incarnation of Sand summoned on his back.

(Suna no Keshin) - Incarnation of Sand
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 [upon activation; -10 to maintain]
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Incarnation of Sand is a special gourd developed by the first Jinchuuriki of Shukaku, Bunpuki. The Gourd was constructed for the very purpose to aid any and all Sand users on the orders of the First Kazekage. Physically, the Gourd is the same in appearance as the Gourd normally worn by Gaara, with the only difference being that the Gourd predates Gaara's Gourd by more than a hundred years. The Gourd serves to imbue elemental chakra into Gaara's sand, and infuse with it, allowing the Sand to gain multiple new properties; each depending on which element was infused with the Sand. Therefore, it allows the user of the Gourd to access five different abilities, related to the five basic elemental natures. The Gourd passively releases chakra that it absorbs from the user into the surroundings and imbues all of the sand in the vicinity (upto 10m) with the chakra. As such, it grants the user the power to apply the abilities of the Gourd upon Sand from the vicinity.

Wrath of Vulcan
This ability involves the user infusing Katon chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand heating up, and causes the sand to deliver first-degree burns to anything that it comes into contact with; with the user himself being the only exception. Unlike Red Sand, the sand does not become non-polar, nor is it hydrophobic. As such, the ability does not grant normal Sand to obtain Red Sand abilities at all, with the normal sand heating up due to the Katon infusion being the only similarity; that too to much lesser degree than the Red Sand. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the Sand alters the interaction of Fiery Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to overpower Fire, Earth as well as Wind. Sand however continues to remain weak to Lightning, and becomes twice as weak to Water.

Temperance of Poseidon
This ability involves the user infusing Suiton chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand becoming mushy and clay-like, clumping together, sticking to anything in comes into contact with; with the user himself being the only exception. These new characteristics of the sand are based on a technique utilized by Gaara, Little Quicksand Waterfall Flow and as such depend upon the concept of quicksand existing as a variant of Sand. It can also be used as a medium to conduct Lightning. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the quicksand alters the interaction of Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to become twice as strong to Fire and makes Water neutral to the Sand. The Sand however also loses its advantage over Earth, becoming neutral to Earth as well. Wind and Lightning continue to maintain their positions, being neutral and strong to the Sand respectively.

Pride of Zeus
This ability involves the user infusing Raiton chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand being coated with the users chakra, allowing the sand to conduct Raiton and imbue itself with a current of unfocused Lightning, and numbs anything that the sand comes into contact with; with the user himself being the only exception. These new characteristics of the sand are based on a technique utilized by Gaara, Sand Lightning Needles which showcase and prove the ability to infuse Sand with Lightning. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the Sand alters the interaction of Lightning Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to retain its advantage over Fire and becomes twice as strong to Earth. The Sand also becomes neutral to Lightning, however it results in the Sand becoming weak to Wind. Water continues to retains its position, being strong to the Sand.

Mercy of Hera

This ability involves the user infusing Doton chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand gaining earth-like properties, and allows the user to even utilize the Sand as a medium to conduct Earth Release Techniques. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the Sand alters the interaction of Earthen Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to retain its advantage over Fire and Earth. The Sand continues to be neutral to Wind, but also becomes neutral to Water as well. It comes at a cost however, with Lightning becoming twice as strong to Sand.

Greed of Boreas
This ability involves the user infusing Fuuton chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand becoming 2x as fast as Gaara's normal sand, and imbues Fuuton abilities to the Sand. The ability does not lighten the Sand at all, and the Sand continues to maintain the same impact force. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the Sand alters the interaction of Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to retain its advantage over Earth, and makes Lightning neutral to the Sand. The Sand however also loses its advantage over Fire, becoming neutral to Fire as well. Wind and Water continue to maintain their positions, being neutral and strong to the Sand respectively.

Note: Infusing the Sand with an element is passive and part of the same timeframe, however it costs as a move slot upon activation.
Note: The user can passively maintain any ability for as long as he chooses, until he decides to either deactivate the technique or infuse the Sand with another element.
Note: The user can infuse the Sand with only a single element at any given time.
Note: The user can infuse the Sand with an element upto five times per battle. It depends entirely upon the user which element he prioritizes in his selection.
Note: Can be only be worn by pop123 and those he allows, with only Sand users capable of using the Gourd.

After betraying hid lands, Crocodile decided he'd take refuge in a place that didn't suit him one bit; Simply so no one would come searching for him. He kept to himself most of the time, hunting for his own food (or allowing his snakes to hunt), though every now and again he went into the nearest town to purchase cigars for his own personal habits. At this point, he was merely camping next to an open fire he had going to keep himself warm, a cigar comfortably resting in his mouth as he puffed on it in peace. In due time, the world could forget his name, and then... Just when that happens he can begin his empire. But until then he would wait....

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Desert King in sig.. Has Incarnation of Sand summoned on his back.

(Suna no Keshin) - Incarnation of Sand
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 [upon activation; -10 to maintain]
Description: The Incarnation of Sand is a special gourd developed by the first Jinchuuriki of Shukaku, Bunpuki. The Gourd was constructed for the very purpose to aid any and all Sand users on the orders of the First Kazekage. Physically, the Gourd is the same in appearance as the Gourd normally worn by Gaara, with the only difference being that the Gourd predates Gaara's Gourd by more than a hundred years. The Gourd serves to imbue elemental chakra into Gaara's sand, and infuse with it, allowing the Sand to gain multiple new properties; each depending on which element was infused with the Sand. Therefore, it allows the user of the Gourd to access five different abilities, related to the five basic elemental natures. The Gourd passively releases chakra that it absorbs from the user into the surroundings and imbues all of the sand in the vicinity (upto 10m) with the chakra. As such, it grants the user the power to apply the abilities of the Gourd upon Sand from the vicinity.

Wrath of Vulcan
This ability involves the user infusing Katon chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand heating up, and causes the sand to deliver first-degree burns to anything that it comes into contact with; with the user himself being the only exception. Unlike Red Sand, the sand does not become non-polar, nor is it hydrophobic. As such, the ability does not grant normal Sand to obtain Red Sand abilities at all, with the normal sand heating up due to the Katon infusion being the only similarity; that too to much lesser degree than the Red Sand. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the Sand alters the interaction of Fiery Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to overpower Fire, Earth as well as Wind. Sand however continues to remain weak to Lightning, and becomes twice as weak to Water.

Temperance of Poseidon
This ability involves the user infusing Suiton chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand becoming mushy and clay-like, clumping together, sticking to anything in comes into contact with; with the user himself being the only exception. These new characteristics of the sand are based on a technique utilized by Gaara, Little Quicksand Waterfall Flow and as such depend upon the concept of quicksand existing as a variant of Sand. It can also be used as a medium to conduct Lightning. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the quicksand alters the interaction of Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to become twice as strong to Fire and makes Water neutral to the Sand. The Sand however also loses its advantage over Earth, becoming neutral to Earth as well. Wind and Lightning continue to maintain their positions, being neutral and strong to the Sand respectively.

Pride of Zeus
This ability involves the user infusing Raiton chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand being coated with the users chakra, allowing the sand to conduct Raiton and imbue itself with a current of unfocused Lightning, and numbs anything that the sand comes into contact with; with the user himself being the only exception. These new characteristics of the sand are based on a technique utilized by Gaara, Sand Lightning Needles which showcase and prove the ability to infuse Sand with Lightning. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the Sand alters the interaction of Lightning Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to retain its advantage over Fire and becomes twice as strong to Earth. The Sand also becomes neutral to Lightning, however it results in the Sand becoming weak to Wind. Water continues to retains its position, being strong to the Sand.

Mercy of Hera

This ability involves the user infusing Doton chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand gaining earth-like properties, and allows the user to even utilize the Sand as a medium to conduct Earth Release Techniques. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the Sand alters the interaction of Earthen Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to retain its advantage over Fire and Earth. The Sand continues to be neutral to Wind, but also becomes neutral to Water as well. It comes at a cost however, with Lightning becoming twice as strong to Sand.

Greed of Boreas
This ability involves the user infusing Fuuton chakra with their Sand. It results in the sand becoming 2x as fast as Gaara's normal sand, and imbues Fuuton abilities to the Sand. The ability does not lighten the Sand at all, and the Sand continues to maintain the same impact force. However, the true purpose of this infusion lies in the fact that infusing the chakra with the Sand alters the interaction of Sand with the Basic Five Elements. By invoking this ability, it allows the Sand to retain its advantage over Earth, and makes Lightning neutral to the Sand. The Sand however also loses its advantage over Fire, becoming neutral to Fire as well. Wind and Water continue to maintain their positions, being neutral and strong to the Sand respectively.

Note: Infusing the Sand with an element is passive and part of the same timeframe, however it costs as a move slot upon activation.
Note: The user can passively maintain any ability for as long as he chooses, until he decides to either deactivate the technique or infuse the Sand with another element.
Note: The user can infuse the Sand with only a single element at any given time.
Note: The user can infuse the Sand with an element upto five times per battle. It depends entirely upon the user which element he prioritizes in his selection.
Note: Can be only be worn by pop123 and those he allows, with only Sand users capable of using the Gourd.

After betraying hid lands, Crocodile decided he'd take refuge in a place that didn't suit him one bit; Simply so no one would come searching for him. He kept to himself most of the time, hunting for his own food (or allowing his snakes to hunt), though every now and again he went into the nearest town to purchase cigars for his own personal habits. At this point, he was merely camping next to an open fire he had going to keep himself warm, a cigar comfortably resting in his mouth as he puffed on it in peace. In due time, the world could forget his name, and then... Just when that happens he can begin his empire. But until then he would wait....
I notice the man of the hour sitting by a campfire smoking on a cigar. I approach up to 6 meters and speak calmly. "Come on croc. You are better than this, it's like you don't even care if someone finds you. You are truly losing your touch, come on let's not make this difficult. After all the raikage would like to hear of your intentions first hand. Let's go old friend." I spoke to back but I knew he recognized my voice. Even after all these months. It was disappointing to see an ally fall to such great lows.​

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Hearing footsteps within the ice/snow, Crocodile immediately took note of someone approaching him, getting too close for their own good. A man spoke out loud, and the voice was too familiar for Crocodile's liking, so he looked up only to confirm his suspicions of it being a Kumogakure shinobi.

Eh. "Red", I'd advise you just head home. I'll only give you one chance to scram or ima have to bury you... Tell the Raikage he can **** off as well...

Crocodile exhaled his smoke from the cigar, having it go straight into the face of Masrur as a sign of belittling him and having no respect for his presence.. Wondering if he came alone, Croc converted earthen material into sand, spreading it around the terrain to act as a sensing to see if there were any hidden anbu or others he knew... To his surprise the man was alone.

And you came alone? Bad idea...

( Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu ) - Sensor Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Hearing footsteps within the ice/snow, Crocodile immediately took note of someone approaching him, getting too close for their own good. A man spoke out loud, and the voice was too familiar for Crocodile's liking, so he looked up only to confirm his suspicions of it being a Kumogakure shinobi.

Eh. "Red", I'd advise you just head home. I'll only give you one chance to scram or ima have to bury you... Tell the Raikage he can **** off as well...

Crocodile exhaled his smoke from the cigar, having it go straight into the face of Masrur as a sign of belittling him and having no respect for his presence.. Wondering if he came alone, Croc converted earthen material into sand, spreading it around the terrain to act as a sensing to see if there were any hidden anbu or others he knew... To his surprise the man was alone.

And you came alone? Bad idea...

( Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu ) - Sensor Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
"Very well. We will do it your way." I say as I deliver a swift stomping like kick with my right foot to the sitting man. As I kicked I sent a chute of earth from my foot to enhance the force sending you sliding along the ice covered ground.

(Doton: Hiroi Kikku)- Earth release: Broad Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Broad Kick originally started off a simple taijutsu attack; the user would dash towards the opponent, jump and deliver a kick to the opponents chest/face thus sending them backwards. Now in the improved version the user would channel earth chakra into their kicking foot, and upon the contact with the opponent the user will cause the a pillar of earth to 'shoot' from his foot, the pillar would send the opponent flying into mid range. Then user can even choose to add some basic shape manipulation to the pillar.
-Usable 4 X
-The earth would be connected to the users foot, but through a simple chakra burst the user can separate his foot from the earth.
-Completion of Earth & Taijutsu training are required.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
As Masrur picks his leg up, attempting to deliver the kicking motion at Crocodile, he turns his head to keep an eye on him so he can properly formulate a counter measure. To no surprise the kick wasn't a normal one; Instead it allowed Masrur to release a "pillar" of earth that shot at Crocodile's torso as he was sitting down. Of course Crocodile immediately reacted accordingly, performing a highly acrobatic series of front hand springs that allowed him to swiftly move to the left of Masrur; Stopping a mere 4m to the side of him. Even compared to the high level of acrobatics used, this was no normal series of movements. In the same moment of Crocodile beginning his evasive maneuvers he planted an illusion into Masrur; Having his former comrade see an absolutely different series of events. Masrur would witness and believe Crocodile to had moved to his (Masrur's) right side in a swift manner, still evading his earthen kick altogether.

Yoi monkīfisuto | Drunken Monkey Fist: Don’t Touch My Banana
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (illusion can be casted at mid range)
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes the elements of the playful monkey and is designed, not only to defend, but to increase the opponent’s frustration with miniscule prankster illusions. In this technique the user makes use of various acrobatic movements; flips, rolls, jumps, bobbing and weaving and taunting motions to avoid enemy attacks and mocking their inability to hit them. This is not an all encompassing defense as the user can only defend/dodge at their current speed level and against other taijutsu or general small area techniques. As the Drunken Fist makes use of highly unpredictable movements that ordinary shinobi would need training for, these acrobatics enable the user to effective bob and maneuver in ways that cause the opponent to be unable to successfully land an attack.Along with the amazing acrobatics, every evasive maneuver would be accompanied by a simple illusion (D-rank). The illusion uses the movements as a medium for induction to make the opponent see an entirely different evasion; basically pranking them to be unaware of the true evasive move. So if the user was doing a roll to the left, he could make the opponent see a flip backwards, though the illusion only lasts a few seconds or so before being released.

- Can only be used once every 3 turns
- Cannot move more than within a 5 meter area of the original position
- Cannot be used to mask an attack
- Need to have learned the Drunken Monkey Fist cfs

Once Crocodile made it to the left of Masrur, he used the illusionary distraction to go on the offensive himself. He'd control sand from within the Sand Incarnation Gourd, having it quickly expel itself into the open to be controlled. He'd control it to create a massive snake-like construct twice his size that would dive directly at Masrur in aims of crushing him with the immense force. Being in full control of the sand, Crocodile would further manipulate it once it came into contact with Masrur or any "solid" defenses; Having the snake wrap around like a sand burial type of thing before having the sand "implode", crushing him.

( Kyosei Suna no Jutsu ) - Greater Sand Technique (Mercy of Hera infusion)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures if to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. Other Sand users besides Gaara will need to form a handseal. The user can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength, this only applies to Gaara.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
As Masrur picks his leg up, attempting to deliver the kicking motion at Crocodile, he turns his head to keep an eye on him so he can properly formulate a counter measure. To no surprise the kick wasn't a normal one; Instead it allowed Masrur to release a "pillar" of earth that shot at Crocodile's torso as he was sitting down. Of course Crocodile immediately reacted accordingly, performing a highly acrobatic series of front hand springs that allowed him to swiftly move to the left of Masrur; Stopping a mere 4m to the side of him. Even compared to the high level of acrobatics used, this was no normal series of movements. In the same moment of Crocodile beginning his evasive maneuvers he planted an illusion into Masrur; Having his former comrade see an absolutely different series of events. Masrur would witness and believe Crocodile to had moved to his (Masrur's) right side in a swift manner, still evading his earthen kick altogether.

Yoi monkīfisuto | Drunken Monkey Fist: Don’t Touch My Banana
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (illusion can be casted at mid range)
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes the elements of the playful monkey and is designed, not only to defend, but to increase the opponent’s frustration with miniscule prankster illusions. In this technique the user makes use of various acrobatic movements; flips, rolls, jumps, bobbing and weaving and taunting motions to avoid enemy attacks and mocking their inability to hit them. This is not an all encompassing defense as the user can only defend/dodge at their current speed level and against other taijutsu or general small area techniques. As the Drunken Fist makes use of highly unpredictable movements that ordinary shinobi would need training for, these acrobatics enable the user to effective bob and maneuver in ways that cause the opponent to be unable to successfully land an attack.Along with the amazing acrobatics, every evasive maneuver would be accompanied by a simple illusion (D-rank). The illusion uses the movements as a medium for induction to make the opponent see an entirely different evasion; basically pranking them to be unaware of the true evasive move. So if the user was doing a roll to the left, he could make the opponent see a flip backwards, though the illusion only lasts a few seconds or so before being released.

- Can only be used once every 3 turns
- Cannot move more than within a 5 meter area of the original position
- Cannot be used to mask an attack
- Need to have learned the Drunken Monkey Fist cfs

Once Crocodile made it to the left of Masrur, he used the illusionary distraction to go on the offensive himself. He'd control sand from within the Sand Incarnation Gourd, having it quickly expel itself into the open to be controlled. He'd control it to create a massive snake-like construct twice his size that would dive directly at Masrur in aims of crushing him with the immense force. Being in full control of the sand, Crocodile would further manipulate it once it came into contact with Masrur or any "solid" defenses; Having the snake wrap around like a sand burial type of thing before having the sand "implode", crushing him.

( Kyosei Suna no Jutsu ) - Greater Sand Technique (Mercy of Hera infusion)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures if to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. Other Sand users besides Gaara will need to form a handseal. The user can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength, this only applies to Gaara.
"Not so fast!" I say as I notice Croc trying to evade my attack. One quick pivot and I rotated to my left and extended the pillar in order to catch him as he flipped away. To my surprise no contact was made. I knew what I saw and it wasn't him. It was an illusion. I continue rotating, Croc wasn't too far off. I had to disperse this illusion first so I surge earth chakra throughout my body once and when I was out it was too late. A large snake was upon me, it coiled around me and started to squeeze. And just as it was about to implode I protruded more earth pikes from my body dispersing the refined sand.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique 2x
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.