[Closed] [Freeform] یک سنگ، دو پرنده، مرده.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-SY's R&R
-Unofficial
-Kai: No.
-Subs: No.
-KG's; Not allowed! .-.
-Chakra Usage: Allowed!
-Special abilities (eg. Taijutsu specialty): Not allowed.
-No custom jutsu allowed to use.
-No Custom elements
-Killing not allowed.
-Short-Range.
-No Arguing. -.-
-Free-form Taijutsu only, no jutsus, nada.
-Preferably someone that wont kick my ass so quickly, preferably someone around my level.

I will be using My Jin|Asuka bio. Only Jin here.

Hong Kong Street is Lei Wulong's stage in Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament.

V Shown on this video too V

Theme:

* : Jin speaking.

Post your bios, guys, and lets get ready to move. u.u​

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As discussed, Siny will make the first move. lololol. u.u
*Nagato comes flying in kicking you in the face using dynamic entry*

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:10
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino in sig.
Shino Is ready to fight.​

I'm gonna die :(
Yes, you are, if you keep thinking like that.

As discussed, Siny will make the first move. lololol. u.u
Obito quickly changes his position to Jin's front, while Shino quickly runs towards Jin's back. Then, both Shino and Obito begin to charge at Jin. While running, they infuse their legs with chakra, allowing them to run greater distances in a shorter amount of time.
As Obito and Shino are getting closer, they shake their heads, and begin to run around Jin, counter-clockwise. They infuse more chakra into their legs, going even faster. As Jin gets distracted and loses his focus, Obito quickly attacks Jin from his back.​

Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.
Good luck dodging that, Jin. :zonder:

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

O_O Oh shit.

As soon as i see you, i begin to lift both of my arms infront of the leg your gonna kick me in le face, blocking it. Le force of le kick would be enough to send me flying away, but unharmed. D=

Mama mia. D;
-
Obito quickly changes his position to Jin's front, while Shino quickly runs towards Jin's back. Then, both Shino and Obito begin to charge at Jin. While running, they infuse their legs with chakra, allowing them to run greater distances in a shorter amount of time.
As Obito and Shino are getting closer, they shake their heads, and begin to run around Jin, counter-clockwise. They infuse more chakra into their legs, going even faster. As Jin gets distracted and loses his focus, Obito quickly attacks Jin from his back.​
Two brothers fighting against one man...me. Fascinating.

As soon as you two shake your heads towards eachother, i know somethings suspicous. As soon as you two run towards me and around me, i begin to then focus chakra in my legs, increasing my speed. Now, i begin to then bend my knees down in a crouching position. Now, i begin to lift my head up towards the air, suddenly seeing Obito (Dont know how you tried to attack me. >_<), i notice he tried to attack me, so i take the chance and then i begin to concentrate chakra in my right hand, and then swing my right hand, holding it as a fist, towards Obito's balls, while i begin to jump in the air (since the bending would build momentum o.o), hoping for a succesful uppercut hit on him.

Last edited:

Sadra1122

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino quickly extends his right arm, grabbing Jin's
right foot, and hoping to smash him to the ground.

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino quickly extends his right arm, grabbing Jin's
right foot and hoping to smash him to the ground.
Hmph.

As soon as i feel my leg grabbed, i begin to turn around, and see your right hand on my right foot. As i cant seem to find any way to counter, i begin to lift my arms infront of my nose, to protect against it. I begin to get hit on the ground, but unharmed, as i have gauntlets on my arms as usual. I begin to quickly stand up. I begin to focus chakra on my legs to increase speed, and then i begin to jump away from you two.

Heh. I'm not done yet.

i begin to focus raiton chakra in my body. I begin to concentrate it, and transfer it around my arms.

From 0:40.

Come at me.

He begins to bend his knees down, building momentum, and gets on a different fighting stance, awaiting for his student's attack.

Sina..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmph.

As soon as i feel my leg grabbed, i begin to turn around, and see your right hand on my right foot. As i cant seem to find any way to counter, i begin to lift my arms infront of my nose, to protect against it. I begin to get hit on the ground, but unharmed, as i have gauntlets on my arms as usual. I begin to quickly stand up. I begin to focus chakra on my legs to increase speed, and then i begin to jump away from you two.

Heh. I'm not done yet.

i begin to focus raiton chakra in my body. I begin to concentrate it, and transfer it around my arms.

From 0:40.

Come at me.

He begins to bend his knees down, building momentum, and gets on a different fighting stance, awaiting for his student's attack.

[/CENTER]
Obito gets back on the ground, and Shino runs towards him. Both of them are exactly in front of Jin, and they see that Jin has charged Raiton Chakra into his arms. After a brief moment of silence, Obito decides to run towards Jin. Shino runs too, but not as fast as Obito. He, at first, infuses his chakra into his legs. Then, as he gets closer, he infuses even more chakra, being alot faster than he is while running without infusing chakra. He suddenly appears exactly in front of Jin, and not far either. He uses every last ounce of energy and power he has for a final punch towards your chest.

Then, Shino, appearing behind you and Obito and seeing as how he is trying to throw you, Infuses most of his chakra within his right arm. He, then, also uses all his power to throw Obito towards the nearest building to them.

In the air, Obito uses his other arm, his left arm, to grab Jin's side, making sure you do not escape this attack. He also tries to aim you directly towards the building, and if you would hit it, he'd also hit you, causing even more damage.​

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito gets back on the ground, and Shino runs towards him. Both of them are exactly in front of Jin, and they see that Jin has charged Raiton Chakra into his arms. After a brief moment of silence, Obito decides to run towards Jin. Shino runs too, but not as fast as Obito. He, at first, infuses his chakra into his legs. Then, as he gets closer, he infuses even more chakra, being alot faster than he is while running without infusing chakra. He suddenly appears exactly in front of Jin, and not far either. He uses every last ounce of energy and power he has for a final punch towards your chest.

Then, Shino, appearing behind you and Obito and seeing as how he is trying to throw you, Infuses most of his chakra within his right arm. He, then, also uses all his power to throw Obito towards the nearest building to them.

In the air, Obito uses his other arm, his left arm, to grab Jin's side, making sure you do not escape this attack. He also tries to aim you directly towards the building, and if you would hit it, he'd also hit you, causing even more damage.​
As soon as i see you swing your arm towards me to punch on meh chest, i begin to then focus much chakra that is enough to dodge your punch, and after that, i begin to then swing my upperbody to the right, dodging your punch. Since you focused nearly all of your chakra, or all of it, idk, you'd be unable to continue the fight. I might be wrong. O_O

...Your sacrifice...wont be in vain.

I begin to then look behind obito and notice Shino, and await his move.

Sadra1122

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino Moves Towards Jin, And extends his right arm,trying to punch Jin's stomach,While Jin loses his Concentration. He brings his head to front, headbutting him,And he brings his feet down to tackle him.Trying to completely knock him to the ground,Dealing him extreme damage.

Last edited:

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino Moves Towards Jin, And extends his right arm,trying to punch Jin's stomach,While Jin loses his Concentration. He brings his head to front, headbutting him,And he brings his feet down to tackle him.Trying to completely knock him to the ground,Dealing him extreme damage.
As your about to move, Jin analyzes every movement you do. As soon as i see you trying to punch my stomach, i begin to then lift both of my arms towards my stomach, blocking your attack. After that, i begin to see your about to headbutt me, so i begin to swing my upperbody to the left, dodging your headbutt.

I have no reason to kill you here. If you don't want to die, I suggest you disappear, quickly.

NOTE:- If anything wrong, vm or msn me. <_<