Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,289💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images
As I stood on the outskirts of the Dark Tower, rumors roamed the specialized arena that an organized attack was in the wake. I found it rather foolish, but alas I couldn’t ignore such declarations. My superiors weren’t as alarmed as I thought they should be but it seems it doesn’t concern them. The arena was neutral grounds, remolded into the arena where outsiders of the tower or even tower members themselves may come to challenge the champions of the tower. I was paranoid to be quite honest, the lack of care offended me a bit. I wanted to have a good fight, being locked up in the tower all day is something I always hated. Lucky me however, I was tasked today to roam the grounds with another member of the tower. I catered to the east, they catered to the west.

It wasn’t long into the day that I sensed a soul approaching the tower grounds. The tower however was under reconstruction on one of the chambers after a recent fight. No one outside of the Ronin was permitted to enter the tower. Seems this one didn’t get the memo, but as quickly as he showed up. I ran several miles to keep up with the target at hand, only taking me a few minutes to finally find them. I immediately jumped from behind of him and flipped over, as I skid across the gravel filled ground, coming to a halt five meters away from him. “Stop” I ordered immediately, trying to catch my breath as I calmed down a bit. A mix of excitement and adrenaline coursed through my veins, perhaps this was the person they sent to scout for the invasion.

The tower is closed sir, if you came here to fight that is. If so, turn around and come back in like a week or so…but if you insist on staying…” I said as a smile crept onto my face. I immediately gripped one of my swords, passively kneading chakra into the blade as I activated the special tool. I took my other sword in my right hand now, my own personal katana. “Unless you wish to fight me of course, I’m always down for a fight!” I said as I swiftly engaged him as I swing my left arm, in a diagonal slash. A crescent blade of spiritual energy was launched at the my opponent. It was roughly three meters tall but only a meter wide, pretty standard and easy to avoid, but I wanted to warm them up or at least give em a chance to avoid it and walk away if they don’t intend to fight.

While he handles that, I swiftly utilized the sword in my right hand now in order to activate the first prayer as a layer of chakra shrouded my body and sword, lightly increasing my combat strength. I remained locked in the stance, for now at least as I prepared for my opponent’s counter attack. “Do you’re best Shinobi!” I announced to him, wondering what new ninjutsu I might encounter today. Or even perhaps…no that’s foolish thinking, they’d never actually send a samurai here. I’ll just have to wait and see honestly.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 30 + 10 = 40
Damage: 60 (80)
Description: A technique unique to the Rōnin, utilizing similar principles to the Samurai Sabre. The user channels their chakra through their swords and extends the reach and binding ability of the blade. This creates a meter-long spiritual wispy effect around the blade, appearing as if the blade was steaming. Crescent arcs of almost pure spiritual energy are created through the user’s swings. Like the Spiritual Sword Technique, this chakra plays neutrally against all natures and fields. When striking an enemy’s technique, it will target the balance of spiritual and physical energies, disrupting it and dissipating it harmlessly upon overpowering or neutralizing it.
Note: Can only be used by Rōnin biographies.
Type: Offense/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The first of the “Prayer” series of the Command Arts, Hikaru Aki Hashira, often called “Aki-gamae (autumn stance)” by its users, is a Kenjutsu stance instead of an actual attack. It is a variation of the Waki-gamae in that the user holds their blade at waist level, parallel to the ground, whether in its scabbard or not, a position best suited for quick-draw strikes. The user focuses their chakra throughout their entire body in a steady stream while in this stance, increasing their speed and strength by 25%. This increase in ability comes about from the chakra augmenting the muscles naturally, instead of forcefully, essentially putting the body in a natural “peak” condition. This chakra also coats the user’s blade and allows the counter-offensive nature of Aki come through. Whether sheathed or not, the user can swing their blade and dispel an incoming attack by disrupting it, allowing the user to protect themselves and then counter-attack. The method of blocking attacks is based upon the concept of an immovable pillar.
*The First Prayer can only shield the user from attacks of an equal or lower rank.
*Blocking an attack counts against one of the three allotted moves in a turn.
Type: Technology/Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40 ( -20 per turn )
Description: A specialized piece of technology forged between a joint collaboration with the Samura and Ronin. However due to disputes in relation to the beliefs of both warrior factions, the idea was scrapped. Similar in nature to the Chakra Saber, this sword in particular was designed with the intention of amping the power of a Ronin’s spiritual based abilities. The design of the sword is largely up to the user, ranging from simple wakizashis, katanas or even tachi blades (described in user’s bio or start of battle). In terms of abilities, the blade comes with two, namely “Chūdan-no-kamae ” and “Hassō-no-kamae".

Chūdan-no-kamae : An ability triggered passively but draining a straining amount ofchakra, this causes the blade of the warrior to become rapidly energized with their spiritual energy. Once it becomes charged, the sword will glow a bright white coloration. What this does however is constantly pull additional chakra from it’s user in order to increase the potency of their Spiritual Kenutsu. This causes an infusion of +10 chakra each jutsu, translating into a power increase of +1 rank towards A rank and below while S ranks gain +20 DMG. Similarly, the user’s blade when activated will become intangible, allowing the sword to pass through physical techniques with ease.

Hassō-no-kamae: An active ability, requiring a move slot in order to utilize. Once activated, the sword once again becomes energized with the user’s spiritual energy thus making the blade intangible. This in turn allows the user to utilize non spiritual based kenjutsu as actual spiritual based kenjutsu. What this does is damage done by normal sword techniques is now considered spiritual based, attacking the soul and spirit of others. In terms of techniques clashing with others, this words simply the same as other spiritual based kenjutsu, allowing the techniques to attack the chakra of the opposing technique. Once it is overpowered, the technique continues unhindered, while if equal, the techniques will naturally fade away harmlessly. In the event the opposing technique’s chakra is higher, it will shatter the user’s technique without weakening by default.

Can only be utilized by a Ronin, with only one mode above being able to be active at a time. Once activated, they remain active for as long as the user desires but constantly drains +20 chakra per turn to sustain. Once deactivated, either mode can only be used twice per battle.
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: Keotsu's legendary blade Mythos has been with him through trials and tribulations of all sorts; and in turn, Keotsu has used his strength to help his friends through their own challenges. The strength Keotsu could offer was always limited, though, as so many of his teachings were made with his own blade in mind. This technique allows others to use Mythos, when they normally could not. Because Mythos is tied to Keotsu's soul, he will perform a small ritual with one that Keotsu is incredibly close to: Keotsu will place Mythos in its entirety atop one of his brothers-in-arms' weapons, and coat it in an incredibly thin layer of the Mythril that Mythos is made of. In this action, Keotsu accepts this person into his soul, marking them as someone of great importance to him. This imparts the weapon with all the abilities of Mythos, except for the ability to change shape, the original ability that Mythos possessed in its form of "Mikomi", long, long ago.
*Note: Cannot be used in battle. The purpose of this technique is to allow others to be able to use Mythos.
*Note: True to the blade, if a piece of Mythos is ever used against Keotsu, this technique will "deactivate", and that person will be as if they could not have used Mythos in the first place.
*Note: Those who Keotsu teaches "Brother" will be able to use (Ten'notsurugi: Mythos, Jinsei no Sāberu) Astrum Sword: Mythos, Vita Saber with all of its abilities, except the ability to change shape.
*Note: Ani-infused weapons do not have to be summoned into battle, and can be carried into battle like a traditional Custom Weapon so long as the user's bio states they carry an Ani-Infused weapon.

(Ten'notsurugi: Mythos, Jinsei no Sāberu) Astrum Sword: Mythos, Vita Saber
Type: Weapon
Damage: +20 to Kenjutsu and Command Arts
Description: "The Blade of Heaven...Mythos the Life Sabre. One of the Ten Shinning Weapons." When Keotsu returned to the known continent from his journey to regions unknown, he returned with his blade Mythos in a new form; some secret event took place which reconfigured the blade and created a powerful connection between Keotsu and the sword. The Mythril blade retained its ability to change it's shape, but not it's mass when subjected to Keotsu's chakras, as did the scabbard of the weapon, though the two were no longer explicitly linked. A few improvements were noted by Keotsu, though: the blade seemed to resonate better than before, boosting his powers in battle: offensive Kenjutsu techniques and Command Arts have their power increased by +20, and defensive and supplementary Kenjutsu and Command Arts are increased in their effectiveness by +20 (that is, a defensive technique that is A-rank (60 damage) would be capable of now defending from an S-rank (80 damage) ; second, the blade came to reject energies that were foreign to Keotsu - that's to say, for example, if an enemy tried to use Nagashi after grabbing the blade, the energy would stop completely due to the nature of the blade's composition. This particular power comes about from the blade's new found synergy with Keotsu, in an effort to prevent it from being used against him. Retaining all the properties of the metal it was forged from, Mythos is indestructible and will never dull, in any of its forms.
*The user can manipulate the blade’s form during battle at any time, but it costs 35 chakra to do so, and also counts towards one of that turn’s three allotted moves.
*Can only be wielded by Keotsu. When someone else tries to hold the blade, it will reject their chakra and increase its density exponentially, making it to heavy to be lifted. However, it reverts to its original density when Keotsu is holding it.
*While the sword can transform into different types of weapons, like a katana or spear, it is bound by its mass, meaning that the form it takes on has to be within the realms of creating from the same amount of matter.
*While Mythos is in hand, Keotsu is unable to cast Genjutsu at all.

2000 > 1900

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,478💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
On Renji's back since I won't be using my Cybernetic Dojutsu

Snake Tail (Hebi No O)
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Hebi is a 6-part segmented blade; each segment is wider than the one preceding it from the hilt with 2 pick-like protrusions on the front and back of each segment, with the ones on the front much longer than the ones at the back. The segments are connected by a stretchable thread that is a very strong material, making Hebi more useful as a whip than an actual sword, though it can serve as a regular sword just as easily. Hebi's guard and handle remain the same as a normal katana. While Hebi can be stretched to incredible lengths in its whip form, the user has a limit of three consecutive attacks before having to bring the segments of Hebi back together for recovery -which makes him fairly vulnerable during this time interval. To make up for this, the user has to have a plan ahead of time. It is also wrapped in bandages when not in use and the bandages is attached on the hilt which acts on the user will. Hebi has another name it goes by is Zabimaru. Besides being an sword that can extend Zabimaru strength also lies in its durability to A rank and below attacks being able to with stand them even when extended so no one can really cut it.

-Mid range is the limit it can reach
-It can be used three times back to back when it is stretched out. After the third use it has to retract to recover for one turn.

Renji listens to the lady and gets annoyed at her. He holds his right hand on the katana on his right hip leaning against it with his right hand. The lady still talking and releases a cresent shape of chakra. He uses his Hoho style and moves out of the way of the chakra the lady released. He leaves after images of himself while doing this.

Step Method (Hoho)
(ZX Basuta: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

Lady you talk to much.

He puts his right index finger in his right ear and digs in it looking at the lady and pulls it out. He looks at it and flicks whatever is on his finger then yawns. He quickly grabs his katana on his right hip with his right hand and swings it vertically upward releasing a cresent shape of chakra direct at the lady that stands three meters tall and a meter wide. He reshealth it's as quick as he unsheath it.

( Samurai Guntou no Jutsu ) - Samurai Sabre Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 - 40
Damage: 60 - 80 (+20 +10 =90)
Description: This technique is unique to samurai, which employs the concept of chakra flow techniques similar to the Flying Sparrow and ( Kusanagi ) - Chidori Spear. The user channels their chakra through their swords and extends the reach and the cutting ability of the blade, allowing him to be capable of firing crescents of chakra. These crescents are capable of combating equal ranked Elemental Ninjutsu. The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation, as they can form their chakra blades into giant buzz saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise attacks as needed.
Note: Can only be used by a Samurai Bio.
Note: S ranked version can only be used a total of 6 times per battle.

1600 -20 -30 =1550 Chakra Points

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,289💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As I mentioned to myself earlier this was nothing but a mere warm up. I expected my opponent to easily avoid the initial shockwave I sent at him, this only made things more interest. An actual capable opponent; but once I took my stance, I noticed him immediately taking into another attack. It was…almost identical to my own as but it didn’t matter honestly. The man’s rather uncaring and minor mockery of me wasn’t about to make things any less exciting to be quite frank. As the chakra wave approached me, I simply utilized the ability of the first prayer. Taking the stance, I swung my sword downward, motion as almost as if simply batting the opposing technique over to my side. It was easily defended but utilizing the opportunity at hand, I also activated the refinement of the first prayer as well at the same time of my deflection.

No longer locked in the stance, I readjusted myself taking my ani sword and simply placing it back into my sheathe for the time being. I started to approach my opponent; my eyes never losing sight of him. Swiftly I approached at a faster pace, running at my top speed but immediately as I was within range, I quickly sheathed my specialized katana but need released my grip and with a quick draw of my sword, I swiftly performed the signature spiritual iaido, aiming to cut through the opponent’s spirit and soul.

My aim was mostly towards his arms/hands if possible, seeing as he was a weapon user. My aim was simple, cut off his supply of chakra to his hands so couldn’t perform kenjutsu anymore but of course I had a failsafe in the event my attempt was meet with an abrupt attempt to stop me. Once I struck, I simply would run past him as my blade went through him. I’d turn around, with a look on my eyes as I was prepared for anything. “So…you’re a samurai…that’s bad news for you sweetheart…we don’t allow your kind here” I said; not realizing the motions of his sword technique and hand movements. It was took perfect for a mere shinobi to copy.

I was furious more so now, prepared to actually put this young man out of his misery once and for all.

This chakra also coats the user’s blade and allows the counter-offensive nature of Aki come through. Whether sheathed or not, the user can swing their blade and dispel an incoming attack by disrupting it, allowing the user to protect themselves and then counter-attack. The method of blocking attacks is based upon the concept of an immovable pillar.
*The First Prayer can only shield the user from attacks of an equal or lower rank.
*Blocking an attack counts against one of the three allotted moves in a turn.
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra: 20
Description: A refinement of the First Prayer: Hikaru Aki Hasira, this technique expands the ability of the First Prayer. Where as Shinning Autumn Pillar is locked only to the user’s weapon, and forces them to stand in a specific stance, this technique turns it into a full on “Mode”, covering the entirety of the user’s body and thoroughly saturating it with the same effect; This allows the user to fight unhindered by having to remain in one stance, while also allowing the effects of the First Prayer to extend to their entire body. Besides this saturation, Gokumonken provides one extra effect: techniques that would be destroyed by the First Prayer’s effect can instead be reflected back at the opponent, taking the place of the First Prayer’s defensive ability, but still counting as an additional move per turn.
*Cannot be used unless the First Prayer is active.
*Remains active until the First Prayer wears off.
*Can only be used twice in a battle.
*Reflecting attacks back counts as a move per turn, and is bound by the limitations of the First Prayer's abilities of defense.
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 - 50 (30 + 10 = 40)
Description: Spiritual Iaidō is unique to the form of Kenjutsu practiced by Rōnin. Like its physical counterpart, this is a method of quick drawing a blade to strike opponents. However, this differs from the normal Iaido because it does not only aim to prevent hand seals from being created. Instead, the Spiritual Iaido aims to sever Spiritual connection, causing opponents to fail in forming successful future hand seals as their chakra system cannot utilize the chakra properly. This also differs in their damage magnitudes; this variant does not deal damage, instead increasing in rank based on how much chakra it limits the opponent from utilizing due to a spiritual imbalance. A rank prevents Forbidden ranked techniques, S rank prevents S rank and higher techniques while Forbidden ranked usage prevents enemies from making hand seals for any A rank and higher technique. S rank and higher effects last a single turn while A rank lasts for 2 turns.
Note: A-Rank can be used three times, S-Rank can be used twice, and Forbidden rank can be used once.

1900 > 1820

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,478💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Renji watches the lady deflect his attack as if it wasn't nothing. He smirked and took two of his katanas from his waist. He holds one in each of his hands. The lady as he can tell from her look has activated at the same time she deflected his technique with ease has activated some kind of defense or something. He mentally scratches his head. She darts towards him at an incredible speed. He know he can't completely keep up but just enough at this point. His eyes can track her perfectly. He tries to predicted where she will go and quickly steps to the side raising his right arm as he steps to the right and raises his right knee. At the same time as bringing his knee up and he brings down his right elbow trying to trap the arm with her sword in it.

Who are you lady? Why are you attacking me?

With his left hand holding the katana swings the sword aiming to thrust it into the stomach of the lady passed his right leg directly into her stomach.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
Type: Defence
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,289💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It seems my opponent was a witty one, capable of side stepping out of my strike but little did he know I was always aiming to stay one step ahead of the game. As the opponent attempts to clamp down onto my sword arm, I wasn’t about to allow that easily. As he tried to clamp down on my limb, utilizing a combination of quick reflexes and empowerment; I passively unlocked one of the chakra nodes in my body, this being the gate of pain located in my spine. This allowed me to quickly increase my speed by an additional x3 speed; as I at the same time utilized my foot in order to pivot it my extended arm into the chest of my opponent. Rather than him clamping down on it as intended, the sheer speed and continued movement would be enough to knock into his stomach, enhanced by chakra to send him flying off into the distance, possibly winded from such an impact.

It was enough force to lift him off the ground too. He was lucky I held back my move there, or else he’d be in more trouble than he bargained for. I barely managed to hear him speak his words before being knocked into with my attack. “Are you toying with me? This is the Dark Tower, we Ronin protect these parts…and you’re a samurai…our mortal enemies…” I said in a confused tone, I’m not sure if this man actually means what he says but I would simply wait for him to get himself back up to his feet before taking any more crazed approaches. Instead, I swiftly utilized my high speed to rush towards my opponent’s position as I created an enlarged fist of spiritual energy as I strike my opponent down with the Susanoo like arm, cutting through his soul, spiritually damaging it with ease. “Surrender now and I’ll let you go home free to your worthless shogun” I said as I stood there, watching him struggle with the battle to come.

Chakra: N/A
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the 7th gate. When one initially opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts up to 4 turns. After completing training, users are capable of opening up to the 5th Gate passively. Opening additional gates after initial activation adds 2 turns per activation. However, there is an exception; opening the last and 8th gate can only lasts for 3 turns.

• ( Kaimon ) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.
• ( Kyūmon ) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.
• ( Seimon ) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
• ( Shōmon ) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
• ( Tomon ) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
• ( Keimon ) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.
• ( Kyōmon ) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.
• ( Shimon ) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted power far exceeding their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his Taijutsu and its speed.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match.
Note: Starting with the fifth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: After use of the 8th Gate, the user will pass away.
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60 x 2 = 120 + 20 = 140
Description: The principle attack of the ZX Buster Style, Rhongomyniad is named after a legendary spear due to the "piercing" nature found throughout the ZX Buster Style. Extremely simple in premise, the ZX Buster practitioner will accelerate chakra in the direction of a strike they make to release a powerful blow of chakra at the point of impact that has armor-piercing qualities, and enough force to sling opponents or easily shatter stone.
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40 + 15 = 55
Damage: 80 + 20 + 15 = 115
Description: The user will draw their sword and attack, forming an ethereal arm and sword around his own, comparable to that of Susano’o but much smaller and resembling the user’s own body. This allows the user’s physical arm to pass through the target but the spiritual arm will make contact, cutting through the spiritual energy of a technique or the soul of a target. Due to its purely spiritual nature, but unlike the Doki used by Tayuya, the ethereal sword separates the connection between technique and user. This allows him to sever the connection a spiritual technique has with its caster, effectively ending it. Against Spiritual techniques of equal chakra and lower, this allows the user to effectively end them early. Due to the severing of spiritual energy, the target will suffer spiritual damage as well.
Note: Can be used three times per battle, once every two turns.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,478💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Renji is hit with the extended arm before his elbow and knee could connect to it. He couldn't move fast enough to get out of the way. Renji is hit hard and knocked back and up in the air slightly. The katanas are let loose in the hands of his and falls on the ground. He cough up blood and air and slams along the ground.

Renji listens to the lady and realizes she was a Ronin but also a EIG user. That was the technique she just used. His nanobots starts to heal his body not fully but close to it. He feels weaker for right now(Tracking decrease 30 -10 =20). He knows at this point she is out of his league not just sexually but as a fighter also. He grabs hold of a katana with his right hand and slowly gets up and points the katana directly at the lady releasing a needle of chakra from it extending the range even more of the katana.

Die!!!!!

Miniguriddo | Mini Grid
Type: Tool
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: N/A(-15 per turn using for scouting | -15 per turn healing)
Description: Mini Grid are nanos which are fly size bugs that a Cyborg bio can control with his chakra which makes them immune to EMPs but is used for scouting and he can view the live video via a small computer on his arm(this is an enhancement to their arm). These fly sized bugs can be used to repair the Cyborg’s cybernetic and regular part of their body which it can repair damaged up to 20 damage per turn for three turns and as fast as Mystic Palm. After healing the nanities can’t be used for two turns. The bugs give off a sound so they can be heard in a swarm of ten up to two meters from someone’s ears. If they are not swarmed together and are separate their sound can’t be heard unless it’s right next to their target’s ears. These swarm of bugs can also combined together to create different weapons and tools of Cyborg’s bio needs as long as the user can carry it. The swarm of bugs are stored inside of the Cyborg bio.
-Scouting and weapon/tool creation is passive but healing does require a move slot

( Kenjutsu: Haridō ) - Sword Technique: Art of the Needle
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 (+20 +10 =110)
Description: This technique employs the use of the Samurai Saber Technique in a more deadly manner. Instead of focusing chakra throughout the whole blade or changing it's shape, the user instead channels a precise amount of strong chakra and releases it all at once from the tip of the sword. The release of chakra is done right before skewering the target area and resembles a needle. Techniques of this type are found to be more effective and accurate with rapier-type swords, which specialize in thrusting rather than striking or slicing. One could compare this technique to jousting.
Note: Must have learnt Samurai Saber Technique.
Note: Can only be used four times per battle.
Note: Can only be used by Samurai.

1550 -15 -40 =1495
160 -115(140 -25(reduced damage up to S rank via cybernetic enhancements) =45 +20 =65 Health Points

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,289💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Boom, impact was made onto my target as intended as he was sent flying into the distance away from me. However with what I thought would’ve been the end of the battle, my opponent managed to raise up from his lowered state. It was clear my strike did a number on him physically but I wasn’t sure what allowed him to survive a hit up so close. “I’ll admit, I admire you’re tenacity to continue, Samurai. I’ll give you the courtesy of surren…” my train of thought was cut short when the man uttered die towards me. Rather rude to be quite honest but none the less, I couldn’t take his word lightly considering he immediately threw another attack at me. I originally intended on moving in to strike in which I continued into.

However, as the needle is released, I immediately avoided, just barely but just enough as I rushed in (basically rushing at you, sidestepping the technique with flicker evasion and also moving closer). By the time he noticed, I was already within his vicinity once more. The sheer speed I moved at, while stepping off to the side, sword in sheathe. I performed a quick draw strike, utilizing the spiritual nature of my blade in order to through the soul of my opponent, spiritually damaging him should he fail to avoid me. “I don’t intend on killing you, it’s not my thing honestly…” I said simply standing away from him, having aimed to cut through his neck with the spiritual blade.

Care to gave a name before I end this?” I said turning to meet his gaze.

Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: A skill usable by all EIG users to move at high speeds to dodge, attack or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement in the battle field, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc and its speed depends on the Gate currently opened.
Note: This requires at least one Gate be opened to use and can only be used once per turn.
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30 – 50 (40 + 10 + 15 = 65)
Description: Spiritual Iaidō is unique to the form of Kenjutsu practiced by Rōnin. Like its physical counterpart, this is a method of quick drawing a blade to strike opponents. However, this differs from the normal Iaido because it does not only aim to prevent hand seals from being created. Instead, the Spiritual Iaido aims to sever Spiritual connection, causing opponents to fail in forming successful future hand seals as their chakra system cannot utilize the chakra properly. This also differs in their damage magnitudes; this variant does not deal damage, instead increasing in rank based on how much chakra it limits the opponent from utilizing due to a spiritual imbalance. A rank prevents Forbidden ranked techniques, S rank prevents S rank and higher techniques while Forbidden ranked usage prevents enemies from making hand seals for any A rank and higher technique. S rank and higher effects last a single turn while A rank lasts for 2 turns.
Note: A-Rank can be used three times, S-Rank can be used twice, and Forbidden rank can be used once.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,478💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
160 -110(140 -30 reduced damage Genos) =50 +20 =70 Health Points

Had to fix damage taken thanks to my genos enhancements.
Renji is hit with the speedy lady attack and can feel himself has been weaken. He drops to the ground but still holding on to his katana. He drops to his right knee and panting from the technique. He has yet to fight a foe with such speed and can't keep up with it at all. He has nothing that can slow her down at all. He has to try to kill her or capture her with his own strength and abilities. He gets up and and releases a ball and it explodes that lets out a loud sound and bright light. This would distract the lady as he creates distance between them(6 meters).

( Kemuri Senkōdama ) - Smoke-Flash Bombs
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Similar in use to the smoke and flash bombs respectively, this tech dazes the senses by emitting a powerful sound and light. It was powerful enough to block even enhanced senses of sight and hearing, leaving those with vision and sound based sensing useless. It's major downside, however, is that due to affecting a wide area, allies could also be caught in the blast radius if not warned beforehand. Due to the mass amount of chakra released from the explosion, chakra based sensing dilate also left useless. These are also able to negate B rank and below technological sensing devices as well.
Note: Does not count as a move but only one can be used per turn.
Note: User can have up to 3 max while Cyborgs have up to 6.
Note: Cyborgs are also able to fire these up to Long range.

He lets everything settles and puts his sword up and draws it again. He releases a pressurized crescent shape of chakra. He releases it at the lady aiming to get her from the right shoulder down to the left hip diagonally.

( Kossetsu Ashige ) - Fracture Strike
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 (+20 +15 =75)
Description: The user will draw their sword and release a pressurised cresent blade of chakra at the target causing them to be hit with a strong force of chakra ( The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu B rank and below ).
Note: Can only be used by Samurai biographies and once every 2 turns.

1495 -20 =1475 Chakra Points
70 +20 =90 Health Points

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,289💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As quick as I approached, I noticed my opponent still attempt to stop me once more. It was honestly a brave attempt but mere smoke cannot hide one’s soul from me. Despite the bright flash and smoke screen, I continued with all the intended pressure. However more; seeing how much slower my opponent was it made it clear I can easily put an end to all this. Alas, I passively up the fifth gate instead – as I swiftly blitzed towards my opponent. Smoke or not, he wasn’t getting away from me this time as I swiftly delivered a powerful kick from behind of him, utilizing my speed to avoid the chakra blade. As I began to kick so fast, my leg caught on fire, I user then spin around into the air, creating a spiral of flame before bringing my left leg down through the center and into the ground where the fire bursts outwards blasting any enemy within close proximity. Surely this would put an end to my opponent. "Sorry; but I'm in a hurry and need to put an end to this..." I said to my opponent

Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the 7th gate. When one initially opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts up to 4 turns. After completing training, users are capable of opening up to the 5th Gate passively. Opening additional gates after initial activation adds 2 turns per activation. However, there is an exception; opening the last and 8th gate can only lasts for 3 turns.

• ( Kaimon ) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.
  • ( Kyūmon ) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.
  • ( Seimon ) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Shōmon ) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Tomon ) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Keimon ) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.
  • ( Kyōmon ) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.
  • ( Shimon ) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted power far exceeding their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his Taijutsu and its speed.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match.
Note: Starting with the fifth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: After use of the 8th Gate, the user will pass away.
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 x 2 = 120 + 30 = 150
Description: The user unlocks five of the Eight Gates and begins a kick so fast his leg catches on fire. The user then spins around into the air, creating a spiral of flame before bringing his leg down through the centre and into the ground where the fire bursts outwards blasting any enemy within close proximity.
Note: Requires the user to have opened at least five of the Eight Gates.

Last edited: