[Closed] F is for friends that do stuff together!

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Closed: Ace Uchihaha vs. UJ
Rei's Rulez n' Stuff
Everything Allowed
Killing yeah but doesn't count
Mid range
Open field in the land of lightning with a river running thru it between us

Uchiha Tsubasa in my signature with my 2T activated staring directly into yo eyes

Post yo bio and pick to go 1 or 2

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you stare into my eyes I use chakra to enhance the sound as I clap my hands. The sound would would capture you in a genjutsu, while my tomoe to spin rapidly mesmerizing you. This leaves ya pretty much immobilized. Read the jutsu description to understand the gen your in I don't feel like typing it all out.

(Doujutsu: Genjutsu: Hari Oshi) Eye Technique: Illusion Technique: Needle Pressure
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user looks at the target with his/her activated Sharingan, and claps his/her hands together to create a fluctuating sound vibration that travels into the inner ear, causing the opponent to be ensnared by this Genjutsu. The Sharingan’s tomoe spin to activate the Genjutsu. The target is invisibly constrained in mid air, surrounded by needles that, 1 by 1, insert themselves slowly into each of the pressure points of the target. This paralyzes them for 2 turns.

- Only the Uchiha Clan can perform this technique and can only be used by Hazure
- Must have the Sharingan activated
- Can only be used once per battle

*I follow this up by tapping the ground with my foot and causing stone spikes to rise up all around you and stab your legs and thighs and abdomen, which would makes you start to bleed from the stab wounds as well as keep you where you are.*

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

*Lastly, while still staring at you with my sharingan, if you're still there, I create water underneath you that rises all around you and then send lightning through it shocking you.*

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I get caught in the genjutsu, I notice an irregularity in my chakra flow. I quickly bite off a part of my lip and come back to reality. Immediately, my 1T spins and I begin to see everything in a little slow motion. I then feel the ground beneath me shaking and I see your chakra spreading beneath me. By coating my body with my doton chakra after performing the Snake seal, my body turns almost black, forming an earth armour. Your spikes therefore do not penetrate the armour but instead they break on hitting the armour. I release the armour after your spikes break and jump into the air as your water/lightning combo forms. I then release a fire/wind combo to cancel it by exhaling a sphere of wind and performing the Tiger seal to release fire rings which on contact with the wind create a massive inferno.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth
Release: Earth Spear
Technique

Range: Short
Damage points: N/A (+10 to
physical attacks) Description: After performing the
Snake hand seal the user will
channel their chakra throughout
their entire body, which then
hardens their skin to a steel-like
quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost
limits. The user’s skin also
becomes much darker, an almost
black colour. The destructive
power of physical attacks is
increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this
technique when activated leaves
the user vulnerable to lightning
based techniques.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind
Release: Great Vacuum
Cannon

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs
to blow out a sphere of air at
his target that can blow
backwards the opponent and
small objects around him.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire
Release: Running Fire

Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their
fire chakra, the user will create
a stream of fire that can be
manipulated into several forms
(rings of fire that runs on the
ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking
the target. It can also be used in
combination with a suitable wind
technique to release a massive
inferno.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Seeing you not get stabbed, I quickly weave 4 seals and manipulate the river between us to form into a water wolf beast (This happens in place of the water/lightning thing) that begins to rush towards you. I then form 1 seal and send electricity through the beast, raising its rank to S as it becomes a water/lightning beast. As you jump into the air, the beast fires a powerful B-rank stream of water from its mouth towards ya, neutralizing your fire/wind combo. It follows this by swiping its claws behind the water stream move, letting a powerful torrent of electrified water wash you away and shock you. I carefully watch your movements with my sharingan.*

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Time to get serious
______
As I am jumping into the air, I notice you weaving handseals and from the water between us, a beast begins to form. I smirk. I quickly perform 5 handseals and as your water/lightning beast rushes towards me and releases it's B rank water, an earth&stone dragon erupts from the ground, hits your water and still continues as an S rank tech towards the beast. As they are canceling out, you are looking at my movements with your sharingan. I then throw 3 explosive tagged kunais aimed at the ground around you in a crescent shape and before they land I weave 2 handseals and form a swamp infused with my chakra beneath you and as you are sinking they land and explode, thereby throwing mud from the swamp on your body which weighs you down and you sink faster. I then summon an earth lid above you which falls on the whole swamp as you are sinking and pushes you far into the swamp as the mud in the swamp still weighs you down.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth
Release: Earth and Stone
Dragon Technique

Range: Short – Long (Made
short range of the user with a
long range reach)
Chakra cost: 40 Damage points: 80
Description: The user after
performing the required hand
seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox →
Snake will create a large dragon
of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy
with devastating force. This
technique much resembles the
Water Release: Water Dragon
technique.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth
Style: Swamp of the
Underworld

Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then
by changing the surface of an
object beneath an enemy into
mud and creating a non
flammable swamp, the user can
sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud
ensnares the enemy's body,
making it almost impossible to
recover one's strength and
escape from the swamp. The size
and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and
the amount of chakra used, but
if the user is an expert in this
technique, it will always be
possible to make a fair-sized
swamp which is extremely effective against a great number
of enemies or when having to
face gigantic creatures.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth
Release: Dropping Lid

Range: Short-Long
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid
high in the air that falls on the
target, trapping them
underneath.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wipe that smirk off yo face boi

*Watching your earth dragon prepare to collide with my water beast, I weave a few seals. Then, as they collide, I expel a drilling wind bullet towards you that'll head thru the collision site. This would easily overpower your explosive kunai, and would probably gain more power as the explosion would heat up and power the wind bullet with fire.*

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Note: This would probably stop you from performing swamp of the underworld (as you'd do 2 seals and place your hand on the ground giving the attack time to reach you and connect) but just in case... Also due to my attack you wouldn't have time to do the earth lid move so I'm taking to the sky

*As I notice a swamp form I think to myself my my what an original and not overused move! I then proceed to have 2 small earth pillars rise out of the swamp and push me backwards at a 45 degree out of the mud. As I rise into the air I bite my thumb and wipe the blood on the swift tattoo summoning Naomi the swift you fly to the left and up uppon being formed. I stay attached to her back with chakra as I gaze at you with sharingan.*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Jinsoku: Naomi | Summoning Technique: Swift: Naomi
Chakra Cost: 30 (+5 each turn summoned)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Naomi is Swift cousin to the mighty Boss Swift Daiki. breaks. Naomi is the Swift of genjutsu, and has demonstrated a mastery of the art, highly uncommon amongst swifts. Naomi posses 2 unique abilities, the first of which is the ability to use A-rank genjutsu. Her second unique ability is the ability to talk telepathically with here summoner. Because of her strange mind, Naomi has this unique ability and can receives orders through the summoner simply thinking what he wants her to do, as well as instruct her user on what she sees without chirping. Maomi has dark blue and purple feathers, and is the size of Sasuke's hawk. She in incredibly agile and mobile in the skies, as all Swifts are.
-This Summoning can only be summoned for 3-turns and can fly for all 3 turns
-This Summoning can only be summoned by someone with the Swift Contract.
-this Summoning can be summoned once per battle.
-A-rank genjutsu or telepathy counts as one of users 3 turns.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you release the wind drilling bullet, I make a single handseal and form an earth armour on my body which protects me. I then cause earth pillars to emerge from the ground and impale you and Naomi as soon as you summon her. I also summon a lid above the both of you, crushing the two of you further.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth
Release: Earth Spear
Technique

Damage points: N/A (+10 to
physical attacks) Description: After performing the
Snake hand seal the user will
channel their chakra throughout
their entire body, which then
hardens their skin to a steel-like
quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost
limits. The user’s skin also
becomes much darker, an almost
black colour. The destructive
power of physical attacks is
increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this
technique when activated leaves
the user vulnerable to lightning
based techniques.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa
Chuuseki) - Earth Release:
Destructive Rising Rock
Pillars

Range: Long
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to
forcefully emerge from the
ground. This is a even greater
scaled Earth Release: Rising
Spikes and is large enough to
impale a summoning technique.

target, trapping them
underneath.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As your mud forms, I decide not to randomly launch my self backwards and instead observer you not get hurt by my wind bullet. I prepare myself as I watch you send chakra though the ground which prepares me for my next moves. I predict you to use some sort of earth jutsu, so I punch my left first behind me and to the right with a hurricane fist so I can launch off the ground away from my location and stay of the ground. I intentionally don't fly too high off the the ground as I move towards you and towards my right your left.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

*As I fly through the air, I form a seal and create a chidori in my hand and that I shoot out and manipulate it into a sharp spear that extends out towards your heart. This would attract your immediate attention because if you focus your lid to form over the new area I heard to you'de be stabbed by the chidori. When it connects I branch it off inside you to hit all your organs.*

Note: Even of you make your dropping lid and take the spear I'de have time to destroy it before it hits me next turn. But basically of you take the spear ya die lol

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Type: Offense
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you are coming towards me, I form a stone golem which rises and jumps at you as you release the chidori, biting and tearing your flesh quickly.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) –
Earth Release: Stone Golem

Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of
stone from his mouth. The rock
golem has a fair amount of
stamina and brute strength,
being able to bite and tear off
flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above
the target then the user can
use the earth golem to drop
down onto the opponent like a
bomb and crush them.

Whatever happens, either you destroy him or he destroys you, you fall to the ground where I just finished creating a swamp.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth
Style: Swamp of the
Underworld

Type: SupplementaryRange: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then
by changing the surface of an
object beneath an enemy into
mud and creating a non
flammable swamp, the user can
sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud
ensnares the enemy's body,
making it almost impossible to
recover one's strength and
escape from the swamp. The size
and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and
the amount of chakra used, but
if the user is an expert in this
technique, it will always be
possible to make a fair-sized
swamp which is extremely effective against a great number
of enemies or when having to
face gigantic creatures.

As you sink in the swamp, I summon a giant lid on top of you.

target, trapping them
underneath.

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you form the earth golem, I spear the golems chest and split the spear inside the chest, pushing lightning chakra outwardwards rapidly, destroying the golems from the inside out with lightning as it crumbles between us. As I fall I see you touch the ground, and I see a massive amount of chakra enter the ground. Using my sharingan I predict a large scale earth attack and begin to build lightning chakra. I then generate non-focused electrically charged chakra to my feet as I hit the ground. I send the chakra through the ground, neutralizing the area 360 degrees around me from you swamp with my lightning chakra neutralizing the ground as the part of the swamp formed near me. Basically I'm on safe land because of the chakra disrupting the swamp near me it forms in the rest of the earth around me and btw us.*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*After safely covering the area around me, I quickly form the ox seal again and form another chidori in my hand. I release it out from me using Chidori Raimei, spreading the chidori out from the my palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area, destroying your lid above me and before I direct the lightning straight towards you.*

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Note: Raimei at 3:25... I'm sending out bolts all around me and up to destroy the lid before sending the bolts at you.