0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The basic rules all apply.
I'll be using Uchiha Madara (in sig).

I think customs should be allowed simply cause of the bio I'm using, but I'd prefer to keep it at a minimum, or at least use them artistically xD We'll just do this official without need to calculate chakra cost or anything of that sort. The terrain is a random rocky desert (similar to those in 4th Shinobi War near the end of the series).

How long do you think those eyes of yours can last against mine? Or should I say how can do you think Obito's eye can last against me?

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The basic rules all apply.
I'll be using Uchiha Madara (in sig).

I think customs should be allowed simply cause of the bio I'm using, but I'd prefer to keep it at a minimum, or at least use them artistically xD We'll just do this official without need to calculate chakra cost or anything of that sort. The terrain is a random rocky desert (similar to those in 4th Shinobi War near the end of the series).

How long do you think those eyes of yours can last against mine? Or should I say how can do you think Obito's eye can last against me?
Your bio can take a serious hit in the chakra department >_> Y dem EMS techs so chakra demanding? xD

Hatake Kakashi stands firm against the almighty Madara Uchiha, although his mind is trembling, his body does not waver, he was facing someone who is drastically different from anyone he'd ever faced before, how would experience matter in this case, when Madara already is much more experienced, he knew he wasn't going to stand a chance, but he has to try, for the sake of the ninja world, but more importantly, for the sake of Obito, he would've never turned out the way he did if it wasn't for Madara, he poisoned his head and thoughts with this so called "reality", it's not the case, it's simply Madara's obsession with power coming to reality. Kakashi had a lot on his plate, tired and angered by the death of many good ninjas, whether they are his friends or not, nothing should stand this hideous evil, Kakashi was intent to wager his life on the line for just that, even if there was a tiny bit of hope.

Probably not very long, but i will take my chances....these eyes can see the light, but the only thing your eyes are capable of seeing is pure darkness, or should i say your brother's eyes?

Kakashi was surrounded by a gruesome rocky terrain, seemingly having no life whatsoever, he was wearing his standard Jonin attire, although a bit worn out by the war that seemed like one long, endless fight, he was wearing a ninja alliance forehead protector, which was covering his left Sharingan, the most precious gift he received from Obito in his early ninja days. Kakashi tried to get a grip on Madara's nerves, seeing if the "brother" remark would do anything to the legendary Madara Uchiha, Kakashi was smart, he knew if he had even the slightest bit of chance to beating Madara, he had to find a weakness somewhere. Putting his left hand in his pouch, Kakashi took out a standard kunai in his index finger, spinning it around randomly so as to signal for the start of a battle to be remembered throughout the ages. This has to be the end of the copy ninja, Hatake Kakashi.

Here i come, Madara Uchiha!!

Kakashi started with lifting his ninja alliance headband protector, revealing a whirling crimson Sharingan that eventually settles, revealing a 3 Tomoe pattern as a sign of reaching the full potential that the standard Sharingan stages had to offer, considering how long Kakashi had trained his Sharingan, the activation of it was a passive although, and he recently has obtained the chakra reserves to keep up with the Sharingan's chakra draining property, even though he wasn't a full blooded Uchiha, his body was trained well enough to compete with one.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Then continuing from that point onward, Kakashi makes 2 handseals in a flash, causing a portal to open up in the sky releasing highly viscous and fairly large portion of muddy earthen structure that falls on top of Madara, while at the same time, Kakashi threw the kunai he had before directly towards Madara, aiming for the center of his abdomen with precision. The mud was aimed to subdue and hopefully drown Madara within it's formation, while diverting his attention from Kakashi.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Using the slight distraction created through the mud, Kakashi forms a single handseal, afterwards slamming his hands onto the solid rocky ground before him and releasing a large amount of lightning chakra below Madara's location, which suddenly erupt into one large sized pillar of crackling lightning energy, shocking anything touching it.

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After doing the Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram hand seals, the user will slam his hand on the ground and release into it a massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath his opponent before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it. The technique can affect a bigger or smaller area depending on the users will.

With his Sharingan, Kakashi monitors how Madara is going to react, keeping all of his senses intact and ready for any upcoming threat.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah. And with all the passive techniques I fly through, I completely lose track of trying to reserve chakra.

No... it is not because his eyes can only see pure darkness, but because there is only darkness to be seen. That is the ninja world.

I look up at the sky as my cold black eyes begin to change into a dark red. Three tomoe appear spinning within the pupil, they continue to spin as they are completely enveloped in the final form of my Sharingan, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. I see that large mass of mud begin to fall from the sky and bring my hands together of perform a single hand seal. The result is a massive forest of wood growing within an instant.

The entirety of the forest is of the utmost strength (S-rank strength) and its creation and growth serves three purposes. The first and most immediate purposes is the trees begin to grows behind me and rise up into the sky where the mud is falling from. The trees that grow from behind me catch the mud as it is falling and move it far away from me so that I do not have to worry about anything. The second purpose of the technique is to catch you off guard. Massive wood pillars begin to emerge from the ground behind around around you before you are able to slam your hands on the ground and wrap around your entire body in an attempt to crush you with the grasp of the wood pillars. The third and final reason the forest was created was to sprout many gigantic tree long range from us that slowly release sleeping toxins that will cause you to go unconscious if you do not destroy the trees entirely.

This all results from the same technique, and thus all three purposes are served simultaneously. Providing me with the greatest offense and the greatest defense.

This can't be all, can it?

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan) Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 (-30 per turn to keep active)
Description:
The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through A-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by Sasuke Uchiha or Madara Uchiha bios after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. And with all the passive techniques I fly through, I completely lose track of trying to reserve chakra.

No... it is not because his eyes can only see pure darkness, but because there is only darkness to be seen. That is the ninja world.

I look up at the sky as my cold black eyes begin to change into a dark red. Three tomoe appear spinning within the pupil, they continue to spin as they are completely enveloped in the final form of my Sharingan, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. I see that large mass of mud begin to fall from the sky and bring my hands together of perform a single hand seal. The result is a massive forest of wood growing within an instant.

The entirety of the forest is of the utmost strength (S-rank strength) and its creation and growth serves three purposes. The first and most immediate purposes is the trees begin to grows behind me and rise up into the sky where the mud is falling from. The trees that grow from behind me catch the mud as it is falling and move it far away from me so that I do not have to worry about anything. The second purpose of the technique is to catch you off guard. Massive wood pillars begin to emerge from the ground behind around around you before you are able to slam your hands on the ground and wrap around your entire body in an attempt to crush you with the grasp of the wood pillars. The third and final reason the forest was created was to sprout many gigantic tree long range from us that slowly release sleeping toxins that will cause you to go unconscious if you do not destroy the trees entirely.

This all results from the same technique, and thus all three purposes are served simultaneously. Providing me with the greatest offense and the greatest defense.

This can't be all, can it?

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Description:

(Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan) Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 (-30 per turn to keep active)
Description:
The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through A-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by Sasuke Uchiha or Madara Uchiha bios after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) - Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user after performing the snake hand seal take advantage of the innate properties of Wood Release to be able to force trees to grow on any surface in an instant the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the surrounding atmosphere and when inhaled, quickly renders the afflicted target unconscious. One way to counter this technique is to destroy the trees.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha or Hashirama Senju biographies.
You are thinking of this the wrong way Madara. Where this is darkness, there's also a light that can match it's power, you are the darkness of this world, and Naruto is the light, and my job is to make sure that he keeps following the right path, regardless of what you think, you are not invincible!

Seeing Madara interfering with his assault, Kakashi sees massive trees of gigantic proportions rising from the ground all around the battlefield, given by the vibration and sound it releases due to it's size, and attempting to attack Kakashi, in reaction, Kakashi forms a single handseal, before trees are able to wrap around his body and unlocks the full potential of his lightning release abilities, Kakashi's body releases a massive amount of electrical currents, in an omnidirectional burst that's so huge in size and mass that it lays waste to the entire battlefield, destroying all in it's path, outside the fact that the lightning would negate the wood chakra in the trees, the lightning currents would destroy the entire volume of trees, turning them into wooden dust, spanning around the entire battlefield and destroying everything, leaving Kakashi at the center of the massive destruction that heads for Madara as it travels.

Type: Attack
Range: Short – Long
Chakra Cost: 40 [50 If charges for 2 moves]
Damage Points: 80 [90 If charged for 2 moves]
Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.
- No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
- No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
- If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
- No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
- The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
- Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
- Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank.

The mass amount of rapid currents takes it's toll on Kakashi's body, feeling his limbs start to weaken, but never taking his sight away from Madara and keeping notice of his surroundings, he noticed Madara's eyes changing to their final form, and his Sharingan was itching to advance to the next stage, but not just yet, if he couldn't handle Madara in this state, how is he going to face him when he uses the Rinnegan abilities? He knew the abilities of the Rinnegan quite well, having faced Tendo before, he knew how frightening it can be. Here he is using one of the most forbidden techniques that he knows, and the battle haven't even started

The battle is just getting started, i may be nothing compared to you, but i'm not going to die this easily.

Kakashi then gathered his fire chakra, releasing a barrage of dragon head shaped fireballs at the sky above him and Madara, in an attempt to gather the thunderclouds needed for his upcoming plan.

Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I AM GOD!

I active my Rinnegan as the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan pattern in my eye disappears and is replaced with a ripple like appearance that spans the entire eye. As your lightning begins to spread throughout the battlefield and destroys my various wood structures and continues at me with great force due to lightning's strength wood and due to the seemingly overwhelming power of the technique, I gather wind chakra and compress it in my mouth. I release the single blast of wind out and as soon as it moves a short distance it shatters into thousands of shards of wind. The wind shards form hundreds upon hundreds of hummingbirds that form a wall in front of me. Though they are not able to overcome the lightning they are able to prevent any of the lightning from passing through the wall they created and keep me safe as your lightning technique destroys the rest of the wood structures.

You cannot win against me. But you are trying very hard. For someone with only one good eye, you have pretty sharp vision. Let us dance some more.

After you release your fire blast, I perform one hand seals and create a wood dragon in front of me. The wood dragon rampages forward, tearing through the earth, leaving destruction in its wake.

(Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description:
One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

(Fuuton: Hamingu Kinchou Moui) Wind Style: Humming Birds Fury
Damage: 80
Description: The user gathers wind chakra and releases a large compressed blast of wind from their mouth. The wind blast then shatters into hundreds of glass-like shards from which hundreds of humming birds are formed. The humming birds travel at great speeds and have bullet-like impacts. They attack the opponent from all directions.
~Can only be used 3 times per battle.

(Mokuton: Mokuryū ) - Wood Release: Wood Dragon
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40 (-10 per turn if maintained)
Description:After performing the two required hand seals, the user creates a gigantic wooden dragon from the ground directly beneath or near them, which can then be directed to attack an intended target. Its shape closely resembles a Chinese dragon, though with a short trunk-like nose (similar to that of a Hindu Makara), having an elongated and serpentine body that is longer than Naruto Uzumaki's Tailed Beast Mode, which can be used to constrict larger opponents. According to Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju used this technique to restrain Kurama in the past, which is proof that it has the same Bijuu suppressing/controlling abilities known to some Wood techniques. In fact, the dragon is capable of absorbing Bijuu chakra, weakening any Jinchuriki held by it. The user can keep manipulating and maintaining it as long as he keeps the Snake handseal made and expends chakra, acting as an active technique that can be shaped and controlled for a wide range of purposes, attacks and defenses. This technique can be combine with the Wood Human technique to boost its power.
Note: Only usable by Madara and Hashirama and Yamato bios

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I AM GOD!

I active my Rinnegan as the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan pattern in my eye disappears and is replaced with a ripple like appearance that spans the entire eye. As your lightning begins to spread throughout the battlefield and destroys my various wood structures and continues at me with great force due to lightning's strength wood and due to the seemingly overwhelming power of the technique, I gather wind chakra and compress it in my mouth. I release the single blast of wind out and as soon as it moves a short distance it shatters into thousands of shards of wind. The wind shards form hundreds upon hundreds of hummingbirds that form a wall in front of me. Though they are not able to overcome the lightning they are able to prevent any of the lightning from passing through the wall they created and keep me safe as your lightning technique destroys the rest of the wood structures.

You cannot win against me. But you are trying very hard. For someone with only one good eye, you have pretty sharp vision. Let us dance some more.

After you release your fire blast, I perform one hand seals and create a wood dragon in front of me. The wood dragon rampages forward, tearing through the earth, leaving destruction in its wake.

(Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description:
One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

(Fuuton: Hamingu Kinchou Moui) Wind Style: Humming Birds Fury
Damage: 80
Description: The user gathers wind chakra and releases a large compressed blast of wind from their mouth. The wind blast then shatters into hundreds of glass-like shards from which hundreds of humming birds are formed. The humming birds travel at great speeds and have bullet-like impacts. They attack the opponent from all directions.
~Can only be used 3 times per battle.

(Mokuton: Mokuryū ) - Wood Release: Wood Dragon
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40 (-10 per turn if maintained)
Description:After performing the two required hand seals, the user creates a gigantic wooden dragon from the ground directly beneath or near them, which can then be directed to attack an intended target. Its shape closely resembles a Chinese dragon, though with a short trunk-like nose (similar to that of a Hindu Makara), having an elongated and serpentine body that is longer than Naruto Uzumaki's Tailed Beast Mode, which can be used to constrict larger opponents. According to Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju used this technique to restrain Kurama in the past, which is proof that it has the same Bijuu suppressing/controlling abilities known to some Wood techniques. In fact, the dragon is capable of absorbing Bijuu chakra, weakening any Jinchuriki held by it. The user can keep manipulating and maintaining it as long as he keeps the Snake handseal made and expends chakra, acting as an active technique that can be shaped and controlled for a wide range of purposes, attacks and defenses. This technique can be combine with the Wood Human technique to boost its power.
Note: Only usable by Madara and Hashirama and Yamato bios
As the fireball goes into the sky, Kakashi notices Madara gathering chakra into the ground, with his Sharingan active, as a large dragon of wood rises to attack him, a signature technique of Hashirama's, in reaction, Kakashi forms multiple handseals in a flash, looking like a blur as he forms them. multiple slicing waves of wind are released, so sharp that they shred the dragon of wood to pieces, destroying it while being destroyed in the process, effectively cancelling out one another.

Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Words cannot reach you, you have an incredible amount of darkness covering your heart, Madara. The only way is to break through that darkness, and that's what i intend to do.

With the wind waves released, attacking the wooden dragon head on, Kakashi then uses his Sharingan prowess once more, only this time to remember a technique that he already copied from one of the most skilled and powerful earth users from Iwagakure, forming another set of 3 handseals, Kakashi slams his hand onto the ground before him, releasing a massive amount of earth chakra to Madara's sides, and suddenly, two gigantic sized sections of earth rise up from Madara's left and right sides, attempting to crush him furiously in between it's massive size and sheer power. Although this was not his own technique, Kakashi used it just as powerful as the original user, a feat that's unique to him, that earned him the title of the Copy ninja, Hatake Kakashi! He was intent to use the Sharingan to it's fullest potential against Madara.

Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 140
Description: The user will do 3 handseals (Tiger → Ram → Rat) and slam his hands on the ground which creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty. However, because of its size and power, it can only be used a limited amount of times, requires much chakra and can only be used at least mid range from the user.
Note: Can only be used twice

I'm going to use everything in my power to defeat you, even if my body is ripped to shreds, i feel Obito's power surging through my veins, i'm not alone in this fight anymore!

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the wind destroys my dragon, I quickly perform a single hand seal and begin to gather a massive amount of fire chakra inside of my body. I take a deep breath, and exhale the fire chakra. The fire chakra first comes out in a thin jet of fire, but as it gets farther, it expands into a massive wall of fire that sweeps across the entire battlefield. You would not have enough time to both perform the following technique and defend against the massive fire technique. I continue to release and fuel the stream of fire until it reduces your body to ashes.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.